Sheridan Nissan

114 S. DuPont Hwy, New Castle, DE 19720

New 888-852-5242
Used 888-792-3078
Service 888-243-3920

Making a difference one customer at a time!

Awesome Experience

by from Newark, DE |

I had a great experience with Sheridan Nissan. First of all my salesperson Mike Bellina, moved mountains to find me a vehicle and get me approved. On top of that I got to meet Mr. Joe Sheridan himself!!! Mike made it easy to listen to what I wanted and did above and beyond to make me happy. I am sooo in love with my new vehicle and recommend anyone to go see Joe and ask for Mike Bellina. You won't be disappointed...They are awesome!!!

April 10, 2014

Sandra, Glad to hear Mike was able to "move mountains for you." Thanks for letting us know! - Chip Sheridan csheridan@sheridanautogroup.com

2015 Altima SV - A GREAT DEAL!

by from Dover Delaware |

Several months ago I stopped in Sheridan Nissan to look at the 2014 Nissan Altima as I was going to be purchasing one in the near future, I was greeted by Sheridan Nissan Sales representative Alyce Driesbach, I explained to Alyce that I was looking to purchase an Altima, but it would be a few months before I was able to do so, Alyce spent an hour or so with me, going from one Altima to another explaining the differences between each model after which I thanked her and told her I would be back when i was ready, Alyce followed up with a phone call a month or so later and then again around the 1st of July to let me know they were having a 4th of July sale, She never put any pressure on me as most salespeople do. Well, On August 6th, I returned to Sheridan Nissan, this time ready to purchase an Altima, Again I was greeted by Alyce, who surprisingly enough remembered my name from several months prior, I told I was ready to buy the Altima we spoke about, I told her what I wanted in the vehicle and the color I was looking for, She said "Give me a few minutes". No more than 5 minutes later, Alyce pulled up to the front door in a 2015 Cayenne Red Altima with the options I told her I wanted, the same Altima I drove home that day! The deal I got was over $3000 less than other Nissan dealers in the area, Alyce made me feel like a person, not a number on a deal jacket, my overall buying experience at Sheridan Nissan was 5 STAR treatment all the way!! So, in closing, I would say, If you're in the market for a Nissan and Sheridan Nissan is within driving distance for you, check them out, they are a first class operation with first class people working for them!! Thank you Alyce, I love my 2015 Altima.

BEST CAR DEALER EVER!!!

by from Wilmington, DE |

Sheridan Nissan is the best car dealer ever! Everyone is friendly and professional. Our salesperson, Brandon Harrison, was extremely knowledgeable and made sure that we understood how everything worked in our new Altima. We felt no pressure whatsoever during the entire process. It was a pleasure doing business with Sheridan Nissan and we'll be back -- that's for sure!!

Ask for David Swett

by from West Chester PA |

Low pressure, honest, & open experience. You wont feel like you are playing a poker game with this person, or the dealer. Do your homework first then call David Swett. This should be the last call you make in your search.

paint pealing off bumper after first wash

by from salem nj |

bought a 2010 pathfinder in may after first wash paint came off front bumper dealer will not repair

July 10, 2014

I am sorry that there is an issue with the paint on your vehicle. As we discussed on the day you posted this review,. I am willing to meet with you and look at the paint and see what we can do. I would need to see the paint to figure out how we can help. I'm sorry that this response has left you dissatisfied. Please feel free to contact me as always. Chip Sheridan csheridan@sheridanautogroup.com 302-319-3951

Fantastic purchase experience (s)

by from Drexel Hill, PA |

The first time I bought a car here, I worked with Bob Knowlton by chance. The next time I needed a car, I made sure he was there before I even went down. My experience both times was top notch. Fast, friendly and I truly believe he got me the best price. I researched prices before I went, and his price beat all offers I found. Everyone I interacted with was nice also, but Bob is my man.

July 10, 2014

Dan, thank you for the nice note. We welcome customers to shop our prices, and I'm glad to hear we were able to work everything out. Thanks again! Chip Sheridan csheridan@sheridanautogroup.com

Dealer treated me right!

by from Media, PA |

Just bought my second car from Sheridan. This is my first experience with Bob Knowlten and I plan to bring my daughter in August by her first Nissan from Mr. Knowlton. I had already visited another dealership and Mr. Knowlten was able to beat that price by $24 a month. We are extremely happy with our 2014 Nissan maxima

July 10, 2014

I'm glad to hear Bob was able to help you! Thanks for the kind words.- Chip Sheridan csheridan@sheridanautogroup.com

Helpful staff

by from Wilmington, DE |

Easy to work with; great car-buying experience. Highly recommend Bob Knowlton!!

July 10, 2014

Thanks for the review! We appreciate all of our customers feedback. Thanks again. Chip Sheridan csheridan@sheridanautogroup.com

This dealership hurt my feelings

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I liked this dealership up until the first time I went to get my car serviced. I bought a 2011 Nissan Rogue in April 2014. I tested the air and heat and it blew out cold and hot respectively. It was April. Now in June 2014 when we're having 88 degree days, my air is blowing out hot. I took my car in and was told that since I bought the extended warranty, they would order the part to fix my air conditioner and I would be contacted in 2 days to bring my car back in. On day 5 I still had not heard from them. I called in just to be told that they didn't not order the part because it was not covered under my warranty. Ok...thanks for calling to tell me - NOT. Also, my warranty says it covers the air conditioner but evidently it covers everything EXCEPT that one part. Whatever. And the fact that I just bought the car in April and would not have bought a car where the air conditioner does not work, especially since I live in the very hot inner city, doesn't matter. I am spending thousands on a car but that's still not enough. They want me to spend "just" $200 more to get the air fixed. And the used car manager - Max or Mac or whatever - was not helpful AT ALL. On top of not helping me, he acted like I was getting on his nerves. My feelings are hurt and I am done with Sheridan Nissan of New Castle County. From now on I will keep my butt in Pennsylvania where it belongs.

July 10, 2014

Veronica, I am sorry that you have had an issue with our staff and the vehicle you recently purchased. I would like to help if you'd be willing to give me a call or send me an email. Obviously your incident has been very frustrating, and I want to see if I can help. Thanks. Chip Sheridan 302-319-3951 csheridan@sheridanautogroup.com

Mike Bellina excellent car salesman.

by from Wilmington, Delaware |

I bought several cars off Mike Bellina and have been happy with all of them. There is no where else I would go.

April 10, 2014

Dave, Glad to hear everything has gone so well! We appreciate the kind words! - Chip Sheridan csheridan@sheridanautogroup.com

Great expierence!

by from Pennsville, NJ |

I was searching for a used car for my daughter and found a couple on this site at Sheridan Nissan. We arrived on a blistering cold day and were greeted graciously by the sales staff. Our salesman, Mike Bellina, was very knowledgeable about the cars he had in stock and after giving him our budget and financial situation he found a couple cars that fit our needs. We bought a low mileage Mini Cooper and my daughter couldn't be happier. Thanks Mike & Sheridan Nissan!

April 10, 2014

Sue, Thanks so much for the kind note. Hope your daughter is enjoying the Mini! - Chip Sheridan csheridan@sheridanautogroup.com