114 S. DuPont Hwy, New Castle, DE 19720

New 888-852-5242
Used 888-792-3078
Service 888-243-3920

Making a difference one customer at a time!

Awesome Experience

by from Newark, DE |

I had a great experience with Sheridan Nissan. First of all my salesperson Mike Bellina, moved mountains to find me a vehicle and get me approved. On top of that I got to meet Mr. Joe Sheridan himself!!! Mike made it easy to listen to what I wanted and did above and beyond to make me happy. I am sooo in love with my new vehicle and recommend anyone to go see Joe and ask for Mike Bellina. You won't be disappointed...They are awesome!!!

Sheridan Nissan responded to this review

April 10, 2014

Sandra, Glad to hear Mike was able to "move mountains for you." Thanks for letting us know! - Chip Sheridan csheridan@sheridanautogroup.com

TOTALLY AWESOME EXPERIENCE!

by from Newark, DE |

I had been searching high and low for an Infiniti EX AWD Journey. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would find one at a Nissan dealership, looking practically brand new, with low miles, and fully loaded! Well, I did. My EX was online for maybe a total of 7 days...then it was mine. Mike Bellina answered my call. He was very informative. I came in that evening to check the SUV out. He told me all about it's features, then we test drove it. It was WONDERFUL!!! The handling was tight, the ride was crisp and the luxury was evident. (This was a stark difference from a similar SUV I drove from another dealer.) We were sold...instantly. What impressed me more, was when I mentioned I wanted my Infiniti mechanic to look at the car, Mike asked where the shop was, and volunteered to take it over himself! Who does that??? Mike was so accommodating, that it made the entire purchasing process a breeze. And...he got me my desired figure for my trade, on the first round! No haggling back and forth about anything. How refreshing. Mike really listened, and helped me through the entire process. All of the figures, with warrantees and all, fell in perfect, with a perfect car payment. Then, at the end, he took my picture with my new EX! Nice touch!!! I couldn't be happier! Mike made it happen. Go Mike!

Dealership Treats you like Family

by from New Castle, DE |

Awesome deal. Gave us we wanted. Told them what we wanted and needed and Alyce did everything in her power to make it happen! Very satisfied customer!

by from Middletown,DE |

Mike Belina was great to deal with. We had a very positive experience. He provided us the information that we needed and then gave us space to make our decision. We would definitely recommend him to our friends and family.

Great Place to Buy a Car

by from Bear, DE |

I just bought a used car from Sheridan Nissan. What a great place to buy a car. The service was outstanding and the salesman was very professional. Bob Knowlton made the process enjoyable. I highly recommend buying your next car from Sheridan Nissan.

2015 nissan altima

by from claymont de |

Sonny was very will to work hard on making sure that i got what i wanted & it was at the right price. Car is awesome..... Loaded

I tried to buy / lease a car...

by from New Castle, DE |

I visited Sheridan Nissan 2 weeks ago on a Saturday morning to buy or lease a car. I had done my research in advance and knew what model, trim, and features I wanted. My husband and I looked at the car and test drove. After almost 2 hours, my 1.5 yr old became cranky. It was time for lunch and nap. I had provided all of my contact information, my license, and insurance. I wrote done the exact details of the car I wanted and asked the dealer to call me with a price later that day. No call. I called them later in the day and left a voicemail again requesting a price. 3 days later I got a generic email saying they would like to work with me. I responded to the email, apologized for the inconvenience of needing to leave on Saturday, and again, asked for a price on the car. No response was given. I called Concordville Nissan. They gave me a price, over the phone, within 20 minutes of my call. I picked up the car I wanted the next day. Concordville Nissan is awesome. Don't waste your time with Sheridan!

2015 Altima SV - A GREAT DEAL!

by from Dover Delaware |

Several months ago I stopped in Sheridan Nissan to look at the 2014 Nissan Altima as I was going to be purchasing one in the near future, I was greeted by Sheridan Nissan Sales representative Alyce Driesbach, I explained to Alyce that I was looking to purchase an Altima, but it would be a few months before I was able to do so, Alyce spent an hour or so with me, going from one Altima to another explaining the differences between each model after which I thanked her and told her I would be back when i was ready, Alyce followed up with a phone call a month or so later and then again around the 1st of July to let me know they were having a 4th of July sale, She never put any pressure on me as most salespeople do. Well, On August 6th, I returned to Sheridan Nissan, this time ready to purchase an Altima, Again I was greeted by Alyce, who surprisingly enough remembered my name from several months prior, I told I was ready to buy the Altima we spoke about, I told her what I wanted in the vehicle and the color I was looking for, She said "Give me a few minutes". No more than 5 minutes later, Alyce pulled up to the front door in a 2015 Cayenne Red Altima with the options I told her I wanted, the same Altima I drove home that day! The deal I got was over $3000 less than other Nissan dealers in the area, Alyce made me feel like a person, not a number on a deal jacket, my overall buying experience at Sheridan Nissan was 5 STAR treatment all the way!! So, in closing, I would say, If you're in the market for a Nissan and Sheridan Nissan is within driving distance for you, check them out, they are a first class operation with first class people working for them!! Thank you Alyce, I love my 2015 Altima.

BEST CAR DEALER EVER!!!

by from Wilmington, DE |

Sheridan Nissan is the best car dealer ever! Everyone is friendly and professional. Our salesperson, Brandon Harrison, was extremely knowledgeable and made sure that we understood how everything worked in our new Altima. We felt no pressure whatsoever during the entire process. It was a pleasure doing business with Sheridan Nissan and we'll be back -- that's for sure!!

Ask for David Swett

by from West Chester PA |

Low pressure, honest, & open experience. You wont feel like you are playing a poker game with this person, or the dealer. Do your homework first then call David Swett. This should be the last call you make in your search.

paint pealing off bumper after first wash

by from salem nj |

bought a 2010 pathfinder in may after first wash paint came off front bumper dealer will not repair

Sheridan Nissan responded to this review

July 10, 2014

I am sorry that there is an issue with the paint on your vehicle. As we discussed on the day you posted this review,. I am willing to meet with you and look at the paint and see what we can do. I would need to see the paint to figure out how we can help. I'm sorry that this response has left you dissatisfied. Please feel free to contact me as always. Chip Sheridan csheridan@sheridanautogroup.com 302-319-3951