Sheridan Nissan

114 S. DuPont Hwy, New Castle, DE 19720

New 888-852-5242
Used 888-792-3078
Service 888-243-3920

Making a difference one customer at a time!

Awesome Experience

by from Newark, DE |

I had a great experience with Sheridan Nissan. First of all my salesperson Mike Bellina, moved mountains to find me a vehicle and get me approved. On top of that I got to meet Mr. Joe Sheridan himself!!! Mike made it easy to listen to what I wanted and did above and beyond to make me happy. I am sooo in love with my new vehicle and recommend anyone to go see Joe and ask for Mike Bellina. You won't be disappointed...They are awesome!!!

April 10, 2014

Sandra, Glad to hear Mike was able to "move mountains for you." Thanks for letting us know! - Chip Sheridan csheridan@sheridanautogroup.com

Mike Bellina excellent car salesman.

by from Wilmington, Delaware |

I bought several cars off Mike Bellina and have been happy with all of them. There is no where else I would go.

April 10, 2014

Dave, Glad to hear everything has gone so well! We appreciate the kind words! - Chip Sheridan csheridan@sheridanautogroup.com

Great expierence!

by from Pennsville, NJ |

I was searching for a used car for my daughter and found a couple on this site at Sheridan Nissan. We arrived on a blistering cold day and were greeted graciously by the sales staff. Our salesman, Mike Bellina, was very knowledgeable about the cars he had in stock and after giving him our budget and financial situation he found a couple cars that fit our needs. We bought a low mileage Mini Cooper and my daughter couldn't be happier. Thanks Mike & Sheridan Nissan!

April 10, 2014

Sue, Thanks so much for the kind note. Hope your daughter is enjoying the Mini! - Chip Sheridan csheridan@sheridanautogroup.com

Bad Experience

by from Elkton, MD |

This would be a negative if it was an option. You lost out on a cash purchase (was in back office completing the paperwork) for the following reason. My handicapped friend came back upset that she was asked to move her car from the handicapped parking spot, with her handicapped tag, so that it would be convenient for the sales staff to bring cars up to the front door blocking, all handicapped parking access and spaces. She felt intimidated and did move her vehicle to a non-handicapped spot further away. To add insult to injury, the salesman who would have had a cash sale, commission, was the one who requested that she move. Not only would I never buy a vehicle from Sheridan Nissan, but this has left such a bad taste that I doubt I will ever buy a Nissan. By all appearances Sheridan Nissan does not respect the handicapped community, or want any of their business. Anyone who has a handicapped friend or family member be aware of how you will be treated at Sheridan Nissan. John Nowland

April 10, 2014

Johnm I am so sorry you had a poor experience. We always strive to treat people the same way we would want to be treated, and obviously in your case we fell short of that goal. I know the salesperson involved in the transaction feels terrible about what happened, as it was not his intention to inconvenience you, but obviously we dropped the ball. I am truly sorry. If there is anything else I can do please feel free to call me at 302-319-3951 or send me an email. Sorry again. - Chip Sheridan csheridan@sheridanautogroup.com

Ethical dealer

by from Media, pa |

I met Chris and we took the car out for a test drive. During the drive test, I asked Chris is this car has outside heated mirrors; an option that is very importance for my wife; he said yes. I decided to buy the car. Later, while doing the paper works, he checked the car's option and realized that the car is not equiped with outside heated mirrosr. He mentioned it to me and I did not take the car, has he not mentioned it to me, I would have taken the car and would be very upset later. I have bought many cars and met many salemen and Chris is the first one I met who let me know that there are good and honest salemen. I respect him for his ethical conduct, Chris was in the military and his action reflect the integrity, honesty and ethical conduct our military personnel's have.

April 10, 2014

Nhien, I'm glad to hear you felt treated well. Thanks for letting us know. Thanks! - Chip Sheridan csheridan@sheridanautogroup.com