Auto Quest

Auto Quest

5910 Corson Ave S, Seattle, WA 98108

Used 888-255-9419

We're a relaxed, non-commissioned team, here to help you with your next pre-owned luxury purchase!

Amazing experience

by from University Place, WA |

I first found Auto Quest on cars.com and was nervous about visiting an independent dealer. After seeing the reviews, I thought I would give them a try, and I'm glad I did. Zac and Craig were extremely professional, and directed me to a gorgeous Lexus RX 350 that met my needs for comfort and luxury. The price was great, and they gave me a fair offer on my trade in as well. The sales process was easy, and it took me maybe 30 minutes tops to close the deal and be on my way. I will definitely be back for my next car, and will be sending my friends their way as well.

Great Car buying experience!

by from Seattle, WA |

Autoquest is the ONLY place I will ever purchase a car again!! Zac and Craig really know what they're doing when it comes to luxury cars,financing and treating you right! The whole process was so easy and painless. No pressure ever! I purchased a 2011 Lexus RX350 6 months ago and my wife and I were in an accident and the car was totaled. I immediately checked their online inventory and found two RX350's almost identical to our car only newer and less miles. Went to test drive one and was out the door with my new car in less than 1 hour! This place and these guys ROCK!!

I love this dealership!

by from Renton, WA |

I originally found this dealership when I was looking for a Mercedes convertible, and was impressed with their whole business model with lease-end cars. Makes perfect sense. The buying experience was as low key as it could get, they knew their stuff, the price was low and they didn't try to sell you extras. And when it came to actually buy the car, the salesman did everything, and I was in an out in 30 minutes. Later I bought a Lexus from them and had the same experience. So later my Mom bought her Lexus there and then I started recommending them to coworkers and friends, all of whom had the same excellent experience. In fact in Dec 2014 2 friends of mine both bought cars from Autoquest. And each experience has been the same. Craig and Zac are customer-focused, knowledgeable and don't waste your time. Take my word for it - go and experience this dealership for yourself. And ask fro Craig or Zac. You won't regret it.

Auto Quest wa beyond amazing in every way!

by from Centralia, WA. |

when I was searching for my Lexis RX 350, Auto Quest kept popping up with the lowest prices by around $4,000 less. This made me skeptical-fearing, "If it's too good to be true, then something is wrong with it."So I read every review about Auto Quest and felt more confident in realizing they dont have the overhead that dealerships have and dont work on commission. Spoke with Zac, the General Manager, over the phone and he offered me what I wanted for my trade in. When my husband and I drove there to test drive the Lexis, Zac had already parked the three other Lexis in the front of the warehouse to make it easy for us to see them and test drive them without having to spend time trying to find them among the vast sea of other luxury vehicles. Dominic was also very friendly, as were the other employees there, who offered us something to drink more than once. Zac was true to his word and did not do the "bait and switch" just to get us in- on my trade-in. He gave me what he said he would on the phone for my trade in- sight unseen! Zac is a wiz at financing and we were in and out of there in record speed, getting a better interest rate than the other dealerships were able! Yes, I did my homework!!!! Auto Quest is a dream come true, and takes the nightmare out of purchasing a vehicle!

Not your typical used car dealer

by from Seattle, Wa |

We purchased a 2003 Lexus RX 300 back in early 2006, and came back in 2014 for our next car. They sold us a lightly used Audi A7 that was a reasonably priced and in perfect condition. We've had it a couple months and loved it. The purchasing process was very transparent, with no hard pushy selling - a pleasant experience. When my wife inadvertently found a parking lot column, Dominic and Zack helped us get it repaired, and even offered a loner for a couple days. Extremely helpful.

Lexus RX350

by from Seattle, WA |

I bought a 2010 Lexus RX350 in July, 2014, and I have been very happy with my purchase. I worked with Zac, who was always available and accommodating. After I bought the car, I took it to my mechanic, who noted a few problems. I called Zac and let him know what the issues were, and told him I still wanted the car but wanted certain things taken care of. He did not hesitate to arrange to have the car fixed to my satisfaction. A friend who was with me when I bought the car said that it took longer to clean out my old car to trade it in, then it did to buy the new car! That is exactly what I wanted.....

Went out his way

by from Olympia, WA |

We bought a RX350 from Zach in June. After driving it for a couple of months a few little imperfections became one very big annoyance and we were no longer happy with the vehicle. I talked with Zach about it and I feel he went out his way to make things right as he allowed us to bring back the car for a full trade in on another vehicle. This vehicle we are happy with. Buying a vehicle can be stressful as braving the traffic in Seattle but the team at Autoquest made it a positive one in the end.

A great buying experience

by from Seattle, Washington |

I never thought I?d be writing a positive review about a car dealership, but after experiencing my second hassle-free experience with Auto Quest, I just can?t hold off sharing with potential customers just how much fun the purchasing process can be if you are working with the right dealership. Three years ago my wife and I purchased a 2008 Lexus RX350 from Auto Quest. The vehicle has been so good that we wanted to purchase another used Lexus RX350. Our initial experience with AutoQuest was so positive that we started our search with them. After visiting their showroom (which is jamb packed with quality used luxury cars) and test driving a vehicle that met our criteria, we spent an intense day visiting other dealerships to see if we could do any better. That was a waste of time. Next time we purchase a vehicle we will go directly to Auto Quest. Auto Quest just plain knows how to buy and how to price the vehicles they have in their showroom.

This is how and where to buy a car

by from Seattle, WA |

First thing I do after buying a car is remove the dealer?s license plate holder -- I?ve just parted with a gob of money and undergone a less than pleasant experience; why give them free advertising? But I?ll be keep the Auto Quest plate holders on the 2008 Lexus I bought from Auto Quest over Memorial Weekend. Bob Graham, my salesman, was low-key, no-pressure, friendly, knowledgeable , eager but not too eager to volunteer info. The prices at Auto Quest are pretty much set in stone - there?s no haggling or sleight-of-hand or psychological brinkmanship here. They apparently look closely at KBB resale figures and the Carfax over/under number and that?s it - probably about as fair, transparent and defensible an amount as possible. You won?t get an incredible steal but you also won?t get taken advantage of. You'll likely get a great car at a down-the-middle price. All the cars are late model luxury models from all over the country, typically lease returns. They pick solid cars, inspect them a couple different times, tune them up mechanically and aesthetically -- I'd guestimate it's the equivalent of "Dealer Certified"-Lite. The entire Auto Quest inventory is indoors in their warehouse (a hundred or so gleaming quality cars in one place is pretty impressive). When the deal is done they continue to pay attention to detail. Bob walked me through the buttons and systems on the car, synched the car?s blue tooth to our phone; they?d even put in our address as ?home" for the navigation so it guided me home. We discovered a small blemish on the bumper as I was leaving and he offered to take care of it when I bring it back soon. In fact, for future service calls we'll get dealer rates at Arrows Automotive, the shop that takes care of Auto Quest's cars. Going forward if Auto Quest?s on-site crew can take care of minor issues (changing a bulb, buffing a scratch, washing the car), they?ll do it at no cost. Auto Quest?s goal is to make buyers into customers for life. Sounds good to me.

High end preowner luxury vehicles dealership

by from Mukilteo WA |

I would recommend my friends & relatives and whoever reading my review to shop at Auto Quest. Recently me and my wife bough a 2011 Lexus RX350 there. We arrived to this dealer around 5 pm and checked out a bunch of luxury cars and SUVs, we're surprise that there nobody around it felt like our own home. Finally we found a car that we want but did not know where the sell man is. So we start heading out side the building than Bob the sell man came and greeting us. We felt like no pushing and hashall free. Auto Quest provided us a very good customer service and professional. Especially Bob has a lot of patients to dealing with us through out the processes, he event offer us if we has any question fell free to call him after we are leaving the dealer. We will shop again at Auto quest for our future car. Dean Vu & Thanh Cao

Great inventory, great people, great buy...yah

by from Seattle, WA |

Autoquest is a gem in the middle of Georgetown. Don't judge this place from the outside, but from the massive inventory indoors. The selection and quality of their vehicles were spectacular. Louis, my car guy, made me feel special throughout the entire process. I came in at around 11am on a Saturday, saw the Lexus 400h SUV, test drove it, bought a Latte at a Starbucks drive through, and then finally bought the vehicle. Louis even hooked me up with a new car insurance. The whole process took less than 3 hours. I'm lovin my Lexus SUV. Go see Louis, he's got the hookup!