Auto Junction

1291 Lyell Avenue, Rochester, NY 14606

Used 866-415-6252 Used 866-415-6252

Sales, Service and Satisfaction, Guaranteed!!

Finally A New To Me Car!!

by from rochester ny |

Miss Anna was so great! She really helped me through this whole process. I was so nervous, now knowing wat to do or expect. But she took the time needed and helped me understand everything through the whole process. Im telling everyon i know to come see Miss Anna....

December 5, 2015

Thank you so much for the compliment. Your good words are greatly appreciated.

Love My New Rid

by from Rochester Ny |

Friendly and fast service. The First Time Buyer Program helped me get into a car in an affordable way. The Staff love what they are doing and that was a big plus when helping me thru the whole process.

December 6, 2015

I too love the first time buyers program. I have adult children. If they were to purchase a vehicle that's the program that I would want for them.

Autgo Junction Dealership Review

by from Rochester, NY |

I never recieved a call back from the dealership. I wanted to find out if I can trade my car in for one of the same value at Auto Junction. Reason being since i'm having so a many problems with the vehicle i do have through Auto Junction.

August 8, 2014

Unfortunately for yolanda , she and her daughter threatened to take us to court , simply because i could not get her in for repairs to her struts quick enough. We did get her in and did the repairs neaded, obviously with no complaints. But under the circumstances thi is not the type of customer we choose to deal with.

helpful sales team

by from Watertown, Ny |

The sales team at Tecforce automotive were extremely helpful. I found them online at cars.com and would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a reasonably priced used truck. Most of my shopping was done online, but they were very quick to return phone calls and set up a test drive. The buying process was quick and easy.

Quick, Efficient, and Priced right

by from Rochester NY |

Car was running rough.. Called Bob and he got me right in and fixed the problem and had me out in the same day... He really makes an effort to take care of his customers everytime...thanks Guys

February 17, 2014

While we are not perfect we really strive to do the best we can when someone has a car that has issues. No one wants to be on the side of the road.. Thanks again for the chance to keep you running.. Bob

My new car

by from rochester ny |

Everyone is very nice here, had a few minor problems w/the car but nothing that was too serious..Everything was fixed... Great service here..

Fixed my ride fast

by from Rochester ny |

Everything is always great when i go there.. Always polite and very professional and fix the problem quick and not costly

Back Again!

by from Penfield, NY |

Back to purchase my son's first car. I would not have gone anywhere else. I purchased my car over a year ago and only needed a routine oil change since. These wonderful folks found financing for my son, a first time buyer, at an unbelievably low rate. Of course, all paperwork was ready for signing when we arrived to pick up the car! They were extraordinarily helpful to my son, explaining the entire financing process and answering any and all questions he had. There is a family atmosphere at Auto Junction I have never felt at a car dealership. Thank you, thank you, for the peace of mind I have knowing my son owns a safe and reliable vehicle. By the way, my son's best friend has just purchased his first car from Auto Junction as well!

Easy Buying Experience

by from Rochester ny |

Quick, friendly, and had the vehicle i was looking for and were able to get me financed.... Thanks Bob.

My second car

by from Rochester NY |

Very nice people. Bob is very reasonable and helpful whenever i go there. I would recommend you give them a chance. have bought 2 cars from them and have been happy with the cars and the service that has been done on them