Wilkins Automotive

Service 888-857-6297

Everybody Wins at Wilkins

FRIENDLY, KNOWLEDGEABLE SALES REP

by from Prince Frederick Md |

My husband and I were looking to buy a Subaru Legacy. We attended the Auto Show in Baltimore and saw the exact car we wanted, but no dealership in the area had the car in inventory. When we were at the Auto Show the Subaru representative told us that the vehicle we were looking at was going to Wilkins Automotive. My husband contacted Wilkins through an on-line inquiry and we went in to test drive the Legacy.Don Plehn, the salesman was most helpful and knowledgeable about the Legacy. He answered all our questions. It was the most pleasant experience we had in purchasing a vehicle in a long time. I would recommend this Subaru dealership to friends looking to purchase a vehicle.

Wilkins Automotive responded to this review

February 27, 2014

Thanks for sharing your Wilkins Subaru experience! We will be sure to pass your review along to Don. Hope enjoy driving your brand new Subaru Legacy!

Service Department

by from Severn MD |

I brought my car from Wilkins March of 2009 - Since then, I have had nothing but exemplary support back up and service when the car has need attention or a scheduled service. Nothing is too much of a problem for the Service Team. They are knowledgeable, polite and very efficient with customer satisfaction being their primary concern ... I had an on going OnStar issue that was not a GM problem and Wilkins handled it from start to finish until the problem was completely resolved to my satisfaction. The attention to detail with keeping the customer "in the loop" is top notch. From bringing the car in to collection and all points in between. There is no sticker shock - no could not fix it. My vehicle is out of warranty but I would not take it anywhere else to be looked at. The Wilkins Service Department is the PERFECT example of how customers should be treated. I have no reservation in recommending Wilkins Service. In this area, their reputation is second to none and they will continue to get my patronage.

BAD SERVICE

by from Annapolis, MD |

We brought our 2011 GMC Yukon Denali to Wilkins Buik-GMC because it lost all of it's coolant and overheated. They could not figure out why it lost all its coolant and simply filled it up and said it's fixed. When I inquired further as to why/how it was gone, they responded with "I don't know." There was no desire to try to truly diagnose the problem, instead they chose to simply address the symptoms. Furthermore, Greg, our service adviser was extremely rude to my wife and me both on the phone and in person. He would not let my wife speak on the phone and raised his voice many times when speaking to her. He tried to charge me for diagnostics that where not performed and should have been under warranty anyway. Finally, When I picked up the car it was parked in the back of the lot, dirty inside and out, grease on the steering wheel, and the radio was turned up very loud. I don't feel like they treated my vehicle with any respect. Every other dealership I have EVER dealt with has a level of service well above what I got at Wilkins. I give reviews for good and bad service so this is not just a random slam because they made me mad. I will never go back to this dealership and I suggest that anyone else looking for service for their GM vehicle look elsewhere. This is the WORST dealership service experience I have ever had.

False advertisement

by from Ellicott City, MD |

Buyers beware; The manager of the use car department is a Lier. He changed the price of the truck that was quoted on line and replaced it with a hire price. Then he lied to me and my husband in my face. When confronted about the lie he continue to lie even though he was caugh. All the other departments of the store were fair. Mike the sales rep and the business office were all honest. The older white guy who claim to be the manger is not to be trusted. If you lie about something as small as one thousand dollars you will lie about anything. Then to top it off he tried to insult my intelligence and offered to work out a deal with the fraudulent price. We brought the truck because it was a nice truck and my husband had his heart set on it. However, that's a bad way to do business. Yes he did pay 300$ towards my warranty and include the DVD in the total price of the truck but.... I paid for it. Watch these people!!!

Excellent Excellent Experience

by from Severna Park, MD |

As a young adult woman, I was intimated to go to a car dealership by myself. Immediately upon walking into Wilkins my fears disappeared. I was treated with respect, all my questions were answered, and I got a very fair deal. Wilkins has gained a lifetime customer. Chuck and Tom were phenomenal to work with, and I can't say enough positive things about them.

very clean facilities, friendly environment

by from Waldorf, Maryland |

There was a prompt reply to our online inquiry to purchase a Buick Lacrosse. The sales representative, Linda Drymon, was extremely helpful in finding the Lacrosse that we were interested in. Linda's was very knowlegeable about the Lacrosse and answered all of our questions. Linda was not a "pushy" sales person and that put my wife and I at ease, which was one of the factors in our decision to purchase the Lacrosse. We were completely satisfied with the purchase of the Buick Lacrosse. It was a pleasure working the deal with her.

Great service!!

by from Annapolis, MD |

I had a great expierence with Dave Kaplan at Wilkins auto. They had the truck I wanted and made me a deal I was very happy with. I would recommend this dealership to any one looking to buy a used or new car.

Outstanding Dealership

by from Baltimore |

I had a great experience at Wilkins. They were willing to work with me to get a great price on my Terrain and were overall very welcoming and friendly. Ted, the salesman, even took the time to give a very detailed tutorial on the technology in the car despite the late hour. Overall I truly could not have asked for more, and I absolutely love my car. Of all of my car purchases this was the best one by far.

Best avail deal

by from Centreville, MD |

Great customer service and best deal regarding price and financing available - didnt have to contitue looking elsewhere. Very happy with the entire process and happy with my new car

Best deal

by from Centreville, MD |

Excellent Customer Service - best deal @ MD/VA/DC - no regrets and will recommend to fam/friends - see Mitch