7407 NE Vancouver Plaza Dr, Vancouver, WA 98662

Used 800-649-4398

Mike Krewi/Dick Hannah

by from Vancouver WA |

I purchased my 2008 Subaru Outback at Dick Hannah (brand new) back in 2008 and had a wonderful experience. I returned to Dick Hannah last week after it was totaled in an accident. I wanted another 2008 model and I found one at Dick Hannah no less (they are very hard to find). Mike Krewi was my salesperson and was kind, professional and willing to go over and beyond the call of duty. He answered all of my questions, brought in a delicious meal during the process and was there for me the next day when I had more questions about my purchase. My new car is beautiful!! Thank you Dick Hannah and Mike Krewi. Amanda loyal Dick Hannah customer since 2008

by from Vancouver, WA |

My girlfriend and I traded in our 2008 STi for a 2015 Forester last week. I have to thank my friend Erin in the internet department for hooking us up with the VIP discount as well. Dee helped us find the car and with all the paperwork. She was great to work with and made the process easy and fast. I would recommend Dick Hannah to a friend with out a doubt.

by from Vancouver, WA |

Sarah and she was fantastic to work with. She was very patient with us and went above and beyond to make sure we found the perfect car for us. Instead of feeling pressured, I felt that Sarah cared.

Love my Ford Focus!!

by from Vancouver, WA |

I am really happy with my Ford Focus. Dee was great. She helped me find a nice car that with lower payments that I can afford.

Hannah Subaru

by from Portland, OR |

I started the process on line and fixed the price before going to the dealership which made the buying prcess there much less painful. No additional pressure to change the price once we were there. Just a matter of paperwork and we appreciated that,

Great experience

by from La Center, Wa |

I worked with Jesse on trading in my Jeep Wrangler for a Subaru Outback and it was a great experience. This was his first sale and he did great. I think they were a little happy to see me leave though by the time I was through haggling with them.

Great shopping experience!

by from Washougal, WA |

I stopped at Dick Hannah Subaru in Vancouver, WA earlier this week to get an idea of price and availability for the 2015 Subaru Limited. I happened upon Sales Associate Sara Puttonen who walked me through all my choices and then provided me with a cost of the car. I had done my homework and knew what I wanted to pay. Sara then introduced me to her Sales Manager, Curtis. To my surprise he said he would meet whatever price we got. Yesterday I texted Sara the price information I received from three different Subaru dealers. Today, my husband and I went to Dick Hannah to buy the car. Everyone was great from Sara to Curtis to the Finance Manager. Curtis kept his word on pricing and we left with our new car. An easy and good experience! If you're looking for a nice, young sales associate who deals with you openly and respectfully ... Call Sara. She and Curtice were a good team!

Great Service

by from Vancouver, WA |

Such a great experience working with Mike. I just purchased a brand new Subaru Crosstrek and hw was excellent. So calm and friendly and far from pushy. I came in to look at the car just before closing and ended up loving the car. The guys stayed until 1030pm to complete my sale because I fell in love with the car. I would highly recommend a purchase from Dick Hannah Subaru!

Brian Great Service low key sales approach

by from Vancouver , WA |

We were looking for a used car for our son and found Brian to be very informative about the different makes and models that were on our list; not pushy at all and generally fun to work with. Even though he sells new Subaru's he knew quite a bit about the Honda Accord we were most interested in; we would recommend his style and the large inventory at the Dick Hannah Auto Mall to our friends and relatives! A great experience!

Love my Forester!

by from somewhere, washington |

My sales person Dee was very personable and understanding. She took her time explaining the entire process to me which is very important as a first time buyer. She even helped explain how credit works and how I can help build it. She took a very caring approach! Thanks Dee!