Dick Hannah Subaru

7407 NE Vancouver Plaza Dr, Vancouver, WA 98662

Used 800-649-4398

Stephanie Meadows was AWESOME!!

by from Vancouver WA |

Stephanie did a great job showing and selling me a used car today. She and the entire staff were friendly. I feel I bought a good car at a fair price.

My experience at dick Hannah subaru and with mike

by from Woodburn Oregon |

This is my second time I buy a car from dick Hannah subaru, and the second time Mike Krewi is my sales man and I don't think I'll ever go anywhere else. Mike Krewi is a great guy and did everything possible to get me the car I wanted and how I wanted it, and gave me the best deal possible. He was there by my side to answer any questioned of mine and to make me feel satisfied with my purchase. I will always be greatful to him.

Helpful and friendly

by from Portland, OR |

Just bought my new Subaru Crosstrek from these guys and they made it the buying experience fairly painless and mostly pleasurable! Mike Krewi and Long Nguyen were friendly and helped me stay close to my budget. All the staff was very friendly and welcoming and not extremely pushy. This is my 3rd car purchase from Dick Hannah, I will return for my fourth!

great service

by from Vancouver, wa |

My girlfriend and I went to browse inventory at dickhannah Subaru. Thinking we may or may not buy a vehicle. Abdu showed us the right cars and next we bought two cars one for myself an other for my girlfriend. Happy to have bought what we we love. Thanks.

Very Positive Car Buying Experience

by from Portland, OR |

Arrived at the car lot, and my wife and I looked around at the various vehicles without being immediately pounced upon by a salesperson. This was the first positive sign this would turn out to be a good experience. Once we had identified some possibilities, we walked in the spacious, clean, and comfortable dealership. Salesperson Mike Krewi greeted us warmly as we entered, and throughout the next couple of hours, was extremely helpful, nice, and professional, but never once pushy. He patiently worked with us and found a vehicle meeting our exact needs, answered all our questions and made sure we were at all times, comfortable. Later, Ali Shaer walked us through the paperwork and was also a pleasure to work with, and we appreciated the time he took to help us. My wife has already found her "next car" there, so we'll be back again in the future. We'll be seeking Mike again when that time comes.

sarah was great!

by from Troutdale Oregon |

It was a great experience to work with Sarah. She was very straight forward with no pressure and provided correct and detailed information about the different packages the cars have. The only reason I didn't buy from Sarah is because another dealership had the perfect used car for me. If I was buying new I definitely would have bought my car from her. It takes me weeks to find a car and I have a lot of questions. Other salesman would put pressure on me or say you haven't bought a car yet? etc. Highly recommend Sarah Puttonen

We enjoyed buying our Subaru!

by from Vancouver, WA |

My husband and I worked with Savanah, at Dick Hannah Subaru. She spent 7 hours with us as we looked for our new, used car. She was incredibly receptive, informative, and very patient with us. Savanah (and team) broke all stereotypes, and made our purchase as enjoyable as possible. We love our Subaru Outback!

Great Used Car Experience

by from Ashland, OR |

Bought my used 2008 Subaru from Dick Hannah Subaru less than a week ago. There was someone there to greet me as soon as I entered the store. I was immediately given a great saleswoman, Da?Nethia (Dee) Long, who was relaxed and pressure free which made the buying experience a good one. After driving my new car off of the lot, a warning light came on so I drove back, and they took care of me. Would definitely recommend Dee, and Dick Hannah Subaru to friends and family.

Great Sales Service

by from Aloha, OR |

My husband and I bought a Chevy Impala from Da'Nethia Long. She was so nice and supportive from the beginning to the end. Her knowledge of the inventory was great and she was patient with allowing us to test drive as many vehicles as needed. She wanted to make sure we had the right vehicle for our family. I've never had a car buying experience this smooth. I will definitely recommend Dick Hannah Subaru and Da'Nethia to ALL of my friends and family.

Great Used Car Buying Experience

by from Vancouver, WA |

Jeremiah Ostrander was excellent to work with at Dick Hannah Subaru. We found a great used Outback for the price we were looking for with very minimal negotiating. It was a great buying experience, as Jeremiah was extremely helpful throughout the entire process. We were on the same page throughout the transaction with great communication and expectations set early in the buying process and they met our needs perfectly.