Brandon Reeves Auto World

950 W Roosevelt Blvd, Monroe, NC 28110

Used 877-244-1662

Promise Kept

by from Indian Trail, NC |

I was in need of a vehicle for my elderly parents - nothing real expensive but a reliable used van was what we needed - I contacted Brandon Reeves and he came through for me. My parents were thrilled - you would have thought I had given them a brand new vehicle .....it was so clean and ran like a charm. Brandon promised he would not give me a vehicle that he wouldn't have his parents drive. So we are Happy Happy customers! Thanks Brandon.....

Absolute Confidence In Owner and Staff

by from Cowpens, South Carolina |

I am personally acquainted with and have been good friends with the owner of this dealership for many years. Truly, the saying: "everything stands or falls on leadership" is accurate. That being said, I am thoroughly convinced that integrity, character, honesty and kindness prevails in every purchase of a vehicle from Brandon Reeves Auto World. When good, caring people are in leadership, their qualities are diffused throughout the work personnel. You will be treated right in your buying experience....it's just the way they do things, and it is a reflection of who they are!

Simply the Best!

by from High Point |

Brandon Reeves has been the only person I've been to when purchasing new vehicles for many years. He is a man of absolute integrity and trustworthiness. My confidence in him is such that I have so recommended him to my daughters, that they drive over 100 miles to purchase their cars from him. I have recommended many to him and none have been ever disappointed!

Great Place to buy a Used Car all the way around!

by from Jefferson,SC |

What a great place to get a used car or truck in tip top condition! Brandon and Chad are so nice and help you greatly with your purchase. The sales staff is a group of great guys who are experts and know every car on the lot and are willing to go out of the way for YOU! Great people,great place and a great dealership to get a new car from! If you want to get a great car or truck at a great price..... You can't beat BRAW!

Great Place to buy a Used Car all the way around!

by from Jefferson,SC |

Great Sales Staff!

by from Monroe, NC |

Pleasant experience with sales person Brandon Pressley. He is professional, and friendly. I've purchased several vehicles from Brandon Reeves Auto World. I would recommend anyone to purchase a car from them.

Owner real Godly man and stands behind his company

by from Monroe, NC |

I will be a return Customer. I found this to be the best ever used Car purchase ever. My friend purchased her truck as well and they completey have stood behind anything that has to have been done and it was nothing major but anytime she calls they say bring it in and they take care of it. Really enjoyed my experience with this dealership and when my Husband gets ready for a new truck this is difinelty where we will be heading . My daughter also purchased her Truck here and it was outstanding also. If you want the best buying experience and a good vechile for a great price this is the place to go. Special thank you to Chad and Brandon for all your help and may God return the many blessing you have given all your Customers. Love, Terry and Kenny Bowers

Too good for words!!!!!

by from Rock Hill SC |

This was the best, most honest used car buying experience I have ever had. Thank you to Brandon and Chad for going the extra extra mile. Would I recommend them to a friend, yes I even recommended them to family. This shows my trust in them. Please don't believe bad reviews if you read them.

What a Plesant Experience!

by from Charotte, NC |

Enjoyed the selection of trucks to choose from. Sales staff was very helpful and answered my questions. They were also really helpful with my financing issues and made it work. Upon purchasing my truck, there were a couple of minor issues that I wanted addressed and they immediately took care of my issues. I would use them again to purchase another vehicle with out a second guess. I also refer them to others with confidence. Thanks Marc

Horrible customer service

by from Camp Lejeune, NC |

Starting from showing up ready to purchase a car in cash to having numerous phone calls afterwards due to a car the "owner's nephew owned" (apparently supposed to be impressed by this) they have had worse customer service than most debt collectors! Phone calls go unreturned, allowing their "Warranty" to go by so that THEY do not actually have to fix any problems with vehicles they sell. I should have stayed in my local town and gotten ripped off in price. At least then I would know my wife and kids are in a safe vehicle that doesn't constantly have a problem every time I turn around, plus at least the sales sharks in town give the customer the courtesy of finishing THEIR sale not handing people off to others who are working with other people causing hours of sitting around for nothing. Absolutely hands down WORST purchase EVER made! I will make sure I nor any military member I know within the town I live in EVER make the mistake of going back there again!

Fantastic Experience

by from Monroe, NC |

I am so excited with my latest purchase from Brandon Reeves Autoworld. Brandon and his staff took care of me in 2005 and again today! The friendly and knowledgable employees treated me like a VIP! If you are looking for the best buying experince for a used car then this is the place. I will be back.