Tanque Verde Motors

(4.0) 8 Reviews

6760 E. Tanque Verde, Tucson, AZ 85715

Its a FIGHT to get your Title and Tags

by from Mesa, AZ |

Purchased a vehicle from these guys the first couple days of February, and after THREE calls to them FINALLY received my title and tags on March 16th - a mere couple of days before the temp tag expired. REALLY? You can't show better concern for your customers? After paying the RIDICULOUS "Doc Fee" of $300 + all their other nickle and dime fees, you'd think they could be a bit more respectful and get your title and tags to you but after they get your check you're no longer important.

Good Guys

by from Tucson, AZ. |

My wife had her car serviced next door (Brake Masters- another great shop), and saw the car she wanted on the way out. These guys don't negotiate. They give you a price, tell you what they'll give if they want your car, and the process is logical and painless. Nice people who love cars, not just salesmen. Thank You Tanque Verde Motors.

No Sales Pressure Here!

by from Tucson, Az |

Finished having my car worked on next door at brakemasters so I decided to drive over. I was greeted by Tony. Very pleasant conversation. We walked around looking at mini coopers and I asked how long he has been a car salesman. He told me "I'm not a salesman, I'm a lot bouncer here to protect you ladies from salesmen". Too cute! Also met Dave and we actually could be related. Great group of men... But don't call them salesmen, they are "Automotive Remarketing Specialist". I'm about a month away from replacing my current car, but can't see myself not going back to visit them first.

Great Experience

by from Tucson, Az |

Recently bought a BMW from Tommy and Dave. Have to honestly say this is one of the best and easily purchases I've experienced. Great job, I will continue to reccommend and do business with these gentlemen.

Poor customer service

by from Tucson, AZ |

Went and looked at a scooter for sale left my number for them to call me with the best price. No call and the next day I called and "Dave" the salesman said " I just delivered it to a guy in Mesa". I said thanks for the call back and he said sorry about that and hung up the phone.

Tanque Verde Motors responded to this review

February 12, 2014

The Client stated to the salesman when he came to view the scooter that it was a little more than he wanted to spend and he would think overnight and discuss with wife..A another client responded to our ad later that day and concluded the sale over the phone and we delivered the scooter the next day...Client then returned a massage from salesman which had been left on home phone or cell to inform him that we had sold item...

Buying Experience at Tanque Verde Motors

by from Tucson, AZ |

I have driven by this lot about every day for the last 3 years living in Tucson; TVM has always had a unique and diverse selection of vehicles and toys for a smaller car lot. Finally needing a second vehicle, I decided to stop in after seeing something that got my attention. Initially I was unsure of what to expect as my shopping experiences have always been with large dealerships?and the pressure that comes along with it, this WAS NOT the case HERE at TVM. I was able to look at a few vehicles and I was approached and Dave asked what I was in the market for and how could they help. I advised of my situation and my needs and Dave showed me my options; during this process they DID NOT try to point me to a more costly option either. Once my decision was made we talked business and they did an excellent job at getting me the information needed to make the purchase. I decided to sit on it and discuss with my boss (the wife) and we DID NOT get the 24hr pestering phone calls or ?lets make a deal? today pressure. I took a few days to think and then a deal was made, I asked for the details and paperwork to be ready the next day and it was. I walked in, signed and drove away in a fraction of the time of past experiences with the dealership. If there are concerns of buying from a small lot and not a dealer, this is NOT to be feared hear at TVM as they will treat you as a customer should and have MANY options for buyers in the market for a good car or something special. I see myself needing a vehicle in the near future for the boss (the wife) and WILL BE stopping at TVM FIRST as it was the best car buying experience I have had. Thank you Tanque Verde Motors for helping me! Happy Mini Buyer

good people

by from Tucson Az. |

Great people--great to deal with--got what I wanted with very little time on trade-in.

Tanque Verde Motors responded to this review

June 13, 2013

Thank you for your rating..we really do appreciate your kind words...Bob

purchase

by from tucson |

great buying experience..super knowledge of vehicles they sell...salesman was very professional..second purchase from these guys...