Riverbend Ford

Used 877-356-5128 Used 877-356-5128
Service 877-622-1698 Service 877-622-1698

two cars one trip !!!

by from thomasville georgia |

well I have twin boys and guess what.... they both just turned 16, yeah I know poor me right ! well I thought I was going to be poor but you know riverbend was very helpful and went above and beyond there means to help my wife and I out. I just knew the boys were going to want trucks but after talking with our internet salesperson mr. Harrison we found that the boys wanted style over I guess you could say toughness. they went home in two new fusions and boy my wallet is loving it today. payments we cheap enough I could put the boys on some tint and wheels and the service after the sale, well lets just say this... you know you mean something to these guys because you feel like they really care. go to riverbend and don't go no where else if you ask me. thanks guys.

Riverbend Ford responded to this review

August 23, 2014

Hey Bill, We just wanted to thank you for the kind words and for taking time out of your day to give us some positive feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time to do so and we hope you will let us know if you need anything in the future. We are ready and willing to assist you in any way we can. Have a great weekend and thanks again. PS. We hope the boys are enjoying their Fusions! :)

Happy Happy Happy!

by from Bainbridge, GA |

Very helpful. Good attitude. Will definitely be back and recommend having Brooke Harrell be my service advisor! Thanks Riverbend Ford for always giving great service!

very pleased customer

by from Donalsonville, Ga |

I called Riverbend one day wanting to get my oil changed at the last minute for an out of town trip I was planning to go on in a few days. I was told that they are usually booked up a few days in advance but my service advisor Brooke found a slot for me that afternoon. It saved me from having to go anywhere else because I prefer to have it done only at Riverbend. I was greeted by every employee I came across. It made me feel welcome and like they appreciated my business. It was nice to see a smiling face when I came in to get my car worked on.

Great service, oil change

by from Bainbridge, GA |

Yesterday I took my Ford Explorer to Riverbend Ford for a routine oil change, as in the past I found the service very good, the cost realistic, the shop manager, Carl, most helpful leading me to say I will continue to use this dealership's service in the future.

Sales and service

by from Bainbridge GA |

Me and my wife bought our 2009 F150 from Joyce Day she helped us find a great truck for a great price. She is very friendly and gets the job done quickly and efficiently and she absolutely made sure i was happy before i left the dealer. Now i take my truck back to them for every service and they have satisfied me in every way and have kept me well informed about my vehicle. All in all this is a great dealership to do business with and they want a smile on your face before you leave!

Great staff fast and friendly

by from Bainbridge, ga |

I have bought several vehicles at Riverbend over the last few years and Joyce Day is the best she gets it done quick and easy and on your way in no time. If your looking you need to give Joyce Day a call you went be disappointed.

excellent service

by from dothan, al. |

service dept. is great and the service advisor was excellent karl !!!

Great Experience

by from Blakely |

I purchased a new vehicle here. Miss Joyce Day was my salesperson, and she was great. She makes you feel like you are family, and like you have known her all your life. She made the whole process a pleasure from beginning to end.

Satisfied shopper

by from Andalusia, Alabama, 36420 |

I am looking at buying a 2nd vehicle from Riverbend Ford, since my first experience was a such a positive, stress less experience. Joyce Day is very friendly, knowledgable, and accommodating. No high pressure sales here. The sales manager, Scott Powell, was very helpful. I would recommend Riverbend Ford to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Incredible service with Joyce

by from Bainbridge, GA |

My husband and I had an incredible buying experience with Joyce Day. I would recommend her and this dealership to anyone.