Riverbend Ford

Used 877-356-5128
Service 877-622-1698

not happy

by from south AL. |

I recently purchased a 08 f250 super duty 6.4 diesel. Everything was going well until the day I signed the papers and walked outside to leave and noticed some anti-freeze under the truck. I showed the sellsman and finance man. I asked if they was going to take care of the leak and they said they would, so I left. I called a week later to set up an appointment to have it fixed, when I was informed that they would repair the leak but at my expense. So think twice before you deal with this dealership!

two cars one trip !!!

by from thomasville georgia |

well I have twin boys and guess what.... they both just turned 16, yeah I know poor me right ! well I thought I was going to be poor but you know riverbend was very helpful and went above and beyond there means to help my wife and I out. I just knew the boys were going to want trucks but after talking with our internet salesperson mr. Harrison we found that the boys wanted style over I guess you could say toughness. they went home in two new fusions and boy my wallet is loving it today. payments we cheap enough I could put the boys on some tint and wheels and the service after the sale, well lets just say this... you know you mean something to these guys because you feel like they really care. go to riverbend and don't go no where else if you ask me. thanks guys.

went in for service came out with a new car !

by from climax georgia |

guess i'm one of those folks who goes in to buy a pair of shoes and comes out with the whole outfit ha ha. well I went in to get my old fusion serviced and to have a noise looked at and was greated with kindness from mike in service to my parts friend craig. as I sat down in the customer lounge and got a bottle of water my old buddy tim cato walked in the lounge and sat down and talked to me for awhile and as he begin to tell me about how ford had a great promo going on with low rates and some money back next thing I knew I was going home in a new fusion !!! man talk about great service. I love this place and have been buying cars here for sometime and found that these guys are always doing business the customer friendly way ! thanks tim and sorry mike but my payments only went up 15 dollars. I had to have it !

Nice Guys and a great selection

by from tallahassee florida |

shopped in Tallahassee and got the same old run around and same story at every "big" dealership we went to.. so we did some more so called looking around on the internet and found a truck we liked at riverbend ford in Bainbridge. let me say this, it was like going to a family members house. we were greated with a smile and from start to finish it was as easy as pie. the staff was very nice and all of the sales staff spoke with a smile. and yes we love, love , love our new truck. thanks riverbend and go see these guys for sure.

we need a dealer this nice in our town

by from dothan alabama |

we were just out riding around Saturday and saw a used Tahoe parked out front at this dealership and thought we would pull in and take a quick look, well just a little under two hours later we were taking it home. the price was a fair price and what shocked us the most is how fast and friendly the service was. I think our salesmans name was rob (forgive me) but he was very nice and we got to meet the sales managers also who took time to talk to us. thanks riverbend and gosh who knew we would be going home that day with a new Tahoe.

Love River Bend Ford !!!

by from Dothan Alabama |

I purchased my 2013 Ford Explorer site unseen. This is how much I trust Kevin Collins and the staff of River Bend Ford. I called Kevin and gave him my wish list of what I wanted. Payment wise, color, options etc... Maybe 3 more phone calls from me because I kept adding on more options and I got a call that my vehicle was there to come sign the papers... I walked in gave trade in keys to Chad and signed papers... Did not even sit in my new truck until afterwards... Chad cleaned out my vehicle for me and it was such a hot day. Everything was clean in my new vehicle. everrything from old vehicle was placed in new carefully. Chad sat with me for about 15 to 30 min explaining all the new buttons and showing me some new features on the new My Sync. he was so knowlegeable. I have even called him since because I could not remember how to fold down the back seats... They are all wonderful here... Down home Dealership... Sales cares about what you want and what your limits are to what you can purchase... They are truthfull and honest... Would not think about going anywhere else... Kevin and Chad... They are the BEST!!!!!

Don't get your car fixed here!!

by from Bainbridge, ga |

I get that they may sell good cars, they're fords... And maybe the staff is polite when they want to sell something, but let them fix something and fix it wrong! When you bring it their attention they become irate! My mother went to just buy a part and they hit her car. They talked her into letting them fix it and not filing a claim. When she picked it up it was two different colors. When I brought it to their attention, the general manager, Scott Raybond became irate. Refused to fix it, yelled and screamed at me, and then refused to give me the name and policy number of the insurance company. I might add he was syrupy sweet when he thought I was there to buy something. So yes, of course a car dealer is going to be "welcoming" they work off commission. But when they are in the wrong and they know they were, they become absolutely ugly!!

Great Prices and Friendly Service

by from Jakin, GA |

We just purchased a 2003 F150 from River Bend. Their staff were so welcoming and professional. We love the truck and would definitely recommend them to our friends and family.

Awesome Experience

by from Ashford, Al |

I recently visited Riverbend Ford looking to purchase a new F-150...what a FANTASTIC decision!!! They didn't have exactly what I wanted in stock,so they kindly offered to take the time to locate one for me. Not only did the salesperson take the time to make sure that I got EVERY option I wanted on the vehicle, but they also gave me the BEST price on the vehicle of the three other dealers I shopped!!! EVERYONE that helped me there went above and beyond the call of duty to make me feel like they truly valued my business...truly a RARE quality among car dealers today. Before I left, the OWNER even took the time to stop by the salesman's office and personally thank me for my business!!! Truly a 10 out of 10 buying experience at Riverbend Ford. I'll be telling everyone I know about it and there's NO DOUBT where I'll be buying my next vehicle!

Wonderful experience at this dealership

by from Tallahassee, FL |

I shopped at many different Ford dealerships in the south GA/ north Fl area and Riverbend Ford was by the far the best experience I had. They helped me find the truck I was looking for and made the buying process as pain free as possible.. The hospitality and transparency of the way they do business is what made me decide to do business with them.. (that and they beat everyone else's prices!) They were more than helpful and made me feel like they really valued the opportunity to earn my business... It was nice to deal with people who werent just trying to sell me anything they could... They wanted to provide me a service and find the vehicle that perfectly fit my needs... I wish every sales establishment had the same customer service as Riverbend.