Auto Action LTD.

1909 W. Van Buren Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85009

Used 602-262-5424

great service !!!!

by from phoenix arizona |

I needed a car and nobody could get me the car I wanted but Auto Action did. Thank you so much.

MY FAMILY AND I THANK YOU

by from Phoenix AZ |

We just moved here to Arizona a year ago to start a new life and our only car broke down a month ago. I contacted auto action cause I seen 500 down. My wife and I came in and they got us a car that will help get us to work and my children to school and doctors. Thank you so much and like I said my friend from work will be coming in soon to get a car to.

outstanding service!!!

by from phoenix az |

auto action really helped me out when I was in a bind I was in desperate need of a car when I went to auto action the salesmen was friendly and very helpful in showing me all my options I ended up getting me a 06 impala I love my new car! I would really recommend this company to my friends thank you auto action!!!!

SO EASY TO GET APPROVED

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I am so thankful that I went to Auto Action they were able to get me in the truck I wanted even with my credit being as bad as it is. I will refer all my friend and family to them.

Overall Good Experence.

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I came to this Auto Action location to purchase a vehicle on Saturday 4/12 with a bad taste in my mouth from a previous dealership telling me I was approved with my $500 down and going in for them to tell me I needed $2000. I had previously spoken with Ryan on the phone and decided to take the long trip into the Van Buren location. Once I got there it was an easy process, unlike other places we worked number first. I told them what I had & what I could afford and they told me what cars I could pick from. Ryan took the time to show me all of the vehicles and even took me to other locations to make sure I made a choice I was going to be happy with. Ryan ended up spending nearly 4 hours with me. I decided on a 2003 Ford Focus and could not be happier. Abraham made sure I fully understood what my obligations were and Angel went through the contract with me twice to ensure I was satisfied with my terms. My payments are affordable and the length of the loan is perfect. It is very hard to trust buy here- pay here dealerships but thankfully I had an awesome experience

Do not do business here

by from phoenix az |

I purchased my Kia rondo crashed it my insurance paid it off but there was a remaining balance of 1200 I was told in order not to be held responsible in paying this balance I would have purchase another car from them OK so I get a 2004 Hyundai Santa feel Feb 14 2014 here we are not even three months later my car has no power when I take off and I call to speak to some one that can actually help me and all they do is play phone tag in transferring to the wrong department

Terrible company to go through!

by from Avondale, AZ |

When buying a car from the Auto Action Avondale location you will be treated kindly until it comes to issues with the vehicle. Within one week my car tire popped, my spare was also run down and popped, my check engine light came on, my car would not start half the time, and my brakes stopped working. When I brought this to the dealerships attention they refused to be of any kind of help. I was consistently given a card with the service address. When speaking with the service manager I was told the issues with my car were not covered and I was expected to pay for them myself. Although I had bought the car seven days ago I was told I had to fix it because I had purchased it even though I had a "warranty" for one year or 15,000 miles. I was rudely yelled at by a sales person by the name on Ennis and I refuse to deal with them again. I would never recommend this dealership to someone wanting a reliable car.

Great Dealership!

by from mesa arizona |

My wife and I are very happy with this company. GREAT PLACE TO BUY A VEHICLE!

Do not buy there!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

You are guarantee to get ripped off! Buy there and you will get a car that will break down within a few days. I got a truck from them and next week to find out my breaks we're not working and the transmission needed to be replaced. They would not give me my down payment back when I returned the truck. I did not feel safe driving it. They stated they would fix it but they would not give me a replacement. Warning! Do not go there!

A good place to buy a car. Thank you Auto Action!!

by from Chandler AZ |

My wife and I needed a van after ours broke down. The repairs were going to cost more than the vehicle was worth. I knew I had bad credit and only had $500 to work with. I heard about Auto Action through a friend so I decided to try it out. I found a nice vehicle and I even got a 1 year warranty for free. I did not feel pressured into anything I dind't want. I chose my own car and the sales team and manager did were very nice. I had a very pleasurable experience. 2 weeks after I purchesed my vehicle I had a/c problems. I took it to the shop and they said my a/c was under warranty and they fixed it, and even gave me a free oil change. Very happy. Thank you Auto Action!!