Cochran Infiniti Gallery of North Hills

Used 866-771-5968
Service 866-376-1510

Pleasant experience

by from Pittsburgh, pa |

I located the used car I'd been searching for at this dealership. Probably the easiest, most pleasant vehicle purchase I've ever made

Cochran Infiniti Gallery of North Hills responded to this review

September 26, 2012

We're so pleased to know you had a positive experience with us! We thank you for your support and look forward to continuing the relationship.

excellent service all the time

by from pittsburgh pa |

staff is professional and friendly. estemates are accurate and work is done right.

car buying

by from BADEN, PA |

AMAZING IS ALL I CAN SAY. FAST, EASY AND SO PLEASANT TO DEAL WITH. THEY ARE SO KNOWLEDGEABLE OF THEIR PRODUCTS THAT NO MATTER WHAT YOU ASK, THEY HAVE THE RIGHT ANSWER.

Routine Maintenance

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I have been taking my Subaru to the Infinity dealership because they are more convenient and do the paint protection plan that I purchased. While there I had them also change my oil and rotate my tires. I requested that they also check my brakes. They were prompt in calling me and telling me that indeed my brakes did need replaced and were also able to do them the same day. They called to let me know that my vehicle was ready for pick up. Great service. Thanks Ben!

Great service and customer treatment

by from Wexford,pa |

I recently took my FX 35 in for maintenance service. The customer service was great and courteous. There facilities are beautiful and spacious. Will definitely come back again!

To Infinity and beyond

by from Greenock Pa |

From the initial call on the phone throughout the buying process Jeff C and the entire team at Cochran treated us with respect and worked hard to meet my buying requirements. In a word " wonderful" describes the experience. Looking for an Infinity as I was (or any other line they carry I"m sure) the team at Cochran would be a great place to start. They treated us right.

Best customer service from a dealership ever!

by from Wexford, PA |

I've been going here for a few months now, and I gotta say...this place is hands down the best dealership I've ever been to for service! Everytime I go, I always see the same person (Josh) and he's awesome. He goes above and beyond and doesn't try to take me for a ride like most dealerships. I would recommend Cochran to anyone looking to buy a vehicle or for simple service! Thank you Josh and thank you Cochran Infiniti!

Service Review

by from Pittsburgh Pa |

Service is excellent. I own two infinities and would recommend the vehicle for two reasons: the vehicle is very reliable and the after purchase service is consistently excellent !

Just purchased 2nd car!

by from Pittsburgh PA |

Just purchased another car from Cochran Infiniti, got the 1st one on Saturday a QX60 and on Wednesday purchased a QX70, absolutely love both new vechicles!!!

Awesome Experience!!!

by from Pittsburgh PA |

Just purchased a QX60 and absolutely love it!!!! Mike Simmons was wonderful to deal with would definitely buy from this dealership again!!!!

Best service experience ever!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I am truly amazed at the service I received at Cochran Infinity. I was greeted as soon as I got out of my car at the service center. Chris Old was assigned to me and he, with computer tablet in hand, new exactly why I was there. They gave me a brand new Q50 as a loaner car while my car was being serviced. I was out of the service department driving the new loaner car no more than 10 minutes after I arrived. I purchased a certified pre-owned G37x that needed to have a few minor things fixed that I found after I purchased the vehicle. They fixed everything for free even though some were technically non-warranty items. I felt they went above and beyond their responsibilities in order to ensure that I was totally satisfied with the new car. I highly recommend Cochran Infinity. Not only was it the best service I've ever had from a car dealer, it was the best service I ever received period including dining out, contractors working on my house, buying from stores, etc. Really the best service ever.