Cochran Infiniti Gallery of North Hills

Used 866-771-5968
Service 866-376-1510

Pleasant experience

by from Pittsburgh, pa |

I located the used car I'd been searching for at this dealership. Probably the easiest, most pleasant vehicle purchase I've ever made

Cochran Infiniti Gallery of North Hills responded to this review

September 26, 2012

We're so pleased to know you had a positive experience with us! We thank you for your support and look forward to continuing the relationship.

Best service experience ever!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I am truly amazed at the service I received at Cochran Infinity. I was greeted as soon as I got out of my car at the service center. Chris Old was assigned to me and he, with computer tablet in hand, new exactly why I was there. They gave me a brand new Q50 as a loaner car while my car was being serviced. I was out of the service department driving the new loaner car no more than 10 minutes after I arrived. I purchased a certified pre-owned G37x that needed to have a few minor things fixed that I found after I purchased the vehicle. They fixed everything for free even though some were technically non-warranty items. I felt they went above and beyond their responsibilities in order to ensure that I was totally satisfied with the new car. I highly recommend Cochran Infinity. Not only was it the best service I've ever had from a car dealer, it was the best service I ever received period including dining out, contractors working on my house, buying from stores, etc. Really the best service ever.

Smooth process

by from Wexford, Pa |

very good buying process, service is first class and painless. They greet you at the door and handle everything seamlessly.

Great Dealership

by from Hermitage, Pa |

Another great experience with Cochran Infiniti. This is my third Infiniti from them. Once again, Denny Patton was excellent along with Will Curtis and Bernie DiLoreto. They were exceptionally friendly, helpful and never pushy. I always used to hate buying a car, with all the haggling back and forth over prices. Now it is a quick, easy and enjoyable experience. Thanks again to everyone there. See you again in the future.

Always a pleasure

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I booked my appointment on Infiniti of North Hills' website. Convenient times were available same day, they had a loaner waiting for me, and I got my vehicle back that night! Always a great experience working with the staff in the service department. Will continue to purchase my vehicles at Infiniti and service them there as well. Thanks!

Great Service

by from Gibsonia, pa |

I have been very happy with Cochran Infiniti- their service is very good. Easy to make an appointment and the turnaround is alway o time

Great service and excellent Service Advisor

by from Pittsburgh Pa |

I always have my vehicle serviced at Cocharan. The work is always done to my satisfaction and the Service Adviser is excellent

Always pros

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

As always the service folks are always professional and attentive. Working out of a small temporary space has challenges that they seem to overcome. If they are this good in a small space- I can only imagine how accomodating they will be once the permanent location opens in a few months.

Excellent service

by from Pittsburgh |

Great service. Very helpful and met my needs. Car delivery service excellent

Great Service

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I was very interested in a used car and the salesman and the manager were awesome!! They did everything they could to get my payments worked out and get me the best deal possible. In the end all worked out. These guys were awesome!

Consistanly customer focused

by from Oakmont PA |

Just purchased my second Infinity from Cochran. The purchase experience is painless and efficient. The selection of inventory is great. The sales staff is knowledgeable and not pushy, The service is top notch including pickup and delivery from my home or office of the car and leaving a loaner while it is being serviced. After having a G35 for 6 years I did not even consider another car or dealership.