Cochran Infiniti North Hills

Used 866-771-5968
Service 866-376-1510

Pleasant experience

by from Pittsburgh, pa |

I located the used car I'd been searching for at this dealership. Probably the easiest, most pleasant vehicle purchase I've ever made

Cochran Infiniti North Hills responded to this review

September 26, 2012

We're so pleased to know you had a positive experience with us! We thank you for your support and look forward to continuing the relationship.

book cover judging

by from freedom pa |

salesmen could not be bothered with my wife and I. I guess we did not fit their infiniti buyers profile. my shorts and camo shirt must have been the reason ,I can only guess. we went next door to Baierl Acura and bought a car which we paid cash for.

Cochran Infiniti North Hills responded to this review

July 11, 2014

We understand your frustration if our team did not promptly greet you. We're very sorry you didn't have the excellent customer service experience you certainly deserve. We can assure you, our team would not judge and therefore, refuse to assist any customer based on appearance. During your visit, we were unfortunately understaffed, and our sales consultants were doing their best to service our customers within these limitations. Your feedback is very much appreciated as these are the tools we rely upon to improve our customer service. Sincerely, #1 Cochran Customer Care Team

Best Car Buying/Leasing Experience Ever!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I thought I had narrowed my search to two vehicles; Audi and Volvo. But since I have always liked the Infinity, I decided to stop by Cochran. I honestly thought it would just confirm that while it's a beautiful car, I would still be deciding between the other two vehicles. Bernie Diloreto greeted me and we talked about the Q-50 (which is what I stopped to look at). There was also a G-37x in the showroom which I fell in love with. Bernie was extremely knowledgeable and answered every question I had. He offered to let me test drive both, but I had already decided on the G-37x! Bernie continually followed up with me through the decision making process and was very patient. Not only am I very happy with the deal, and the car, but the dealership as a whole. The people could not have been nicer or more professional. When I went to pick up my car, it was in the garage and had been cleaned and waxed. Bernie also spent a good 30 minutes (longer if I wanted him to) in the car with me showing me how everything works. Normally, the sales person asks if you have any questions, and looks relieved when you say "no"! I didn't have to ask a thing and felt that I knew the car inside and out when I drove off the lot. If you are in the market for an Infinity, DO NOT go anywhere else. Susan

Perfect customer service

by from Pittsburgh, pa |

Josh made sure everything was taken care of he definitely went above and beyond!!

Great service, very satisfied.

by from Greensburg, Pa. |

Recently had my 2014 Q5o serviced. Josh was very personable and had a loaner ready as he promised when I made the appointment. The service was done in a timely manner and everyone was very friendly and helpful.

As Always GREAT Customer Service

by from Latrobe, PA |

I went in to have my 2011 QX56 serviced and the service advisor Greg McCreight had my loaner car ready to go. He took me right in with no wait. I decided to look at the new QX80 and he had Bernie DiLoreto talk to me. Bernie was absolutely great to deal with. We discussed the possibility of trading my QX56 for the new QX80 we sat down with the sales manager Jim Quaye. We ended up putting a deal together and within a few hours I drove off with a brand new 2014 QX80. I was treated with complete respect and care and I feel they put a very fair deal together. Thank you, Ron

Purchased a Infiniti QX60

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

My experience at Cochran Infiniti was excellent. Nick promptly sent me quotes online and setup an appt. that evening. The mgr. Jim Quaye met us and had Will Curtis show us the vehicle. I liked these guys. They were professional, business oriented and friendly.

Great Service Experience Every Time

by from Cranberry Township, PA |

I put over 30,000 miles a year on my car - As a result, I visit Cochran Infiniti North Hills on a regular basis for routine maitenance and repairs. The service team at Cochran Infiniti of North Hills is experienced, professional and focused on exceeding customer expectations. They are a great addition to the North Hills.

Josh in Wexford is great!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I have an Infinity QX 56 and it stopped working in Cranberry on my way to lunch. I called the service number and Josh immediately dispatched a driver with a jump pack and a loaner car. Talk about customer service! Plus, my car was done by the time I finished lunch. It is guys like Josh which ensure that you will go no where else for your service needs. Thanks again Josh. Bob E

Trading cars makes me sick but today....

by from Clarion County |

Our experience was professional, respectful and we now own an Infiniti Q50! Enough information was provided to us prior to our onsite visit that we knew what to expect from "the car talks". Online conversations provided us information so we could make informed intelligent decisions. I appreciated this process. As I said before our visit was successful; we own a beautiful car, thanks to our salesperson, Jeff Comin -we're all happy!

Cochran Infiniti and Jeff Comin Were Awesome!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I have been buying cars since I was 21, that's 41 years ago. This was my best car buying experience ever. The staff was skilled and knowledgeable. The sales rep, Jeff Comin, was extremely helpful and did me right. They put me in just the right car for just the right price. I did my homework long before I did the deal. They were very fair and made the whole experience swift and painless. I would reckon both Jeff and Cochran to anyone.