Cochran Infiniti North Hills

Used 866-771-5968
Service 866-376-1510

Pleasant experience

by from Pittsburgh, pa |

I located the used car I'd been searching for at this dealership. Probably the easiest, most pleasant vehicle purchase I've ever made

Cochran Infiniti North Hills responded to this review

September 26, 2012

We're so pleased to know you had a positive experience with us! We thank you for your support and look forward to continuing the relationship.

Josh in Wexford is great!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I have an Infinity QX 56 and it stopped working in Cranberry on my way to lunch. I called the service number and Josh immediately dispatched a driver with a jump pack and a loaner car. Talk about customer service! Plus, my car was done by the time I finished lunch. It is guys like Josh which ensure that you will go no where else for your service needs. Thanks again Josh. Bob E

Trading cars makes me sick but today....

by from Clarion County |

Our experience was professional, respectful and we now own an Infiniti Q50! Enough information was provided to us prior to our onsite visit that we knew what to expect from "the car talks". Online conversations provided us information so we could make informed intelligent decisions. I appreciated this process. As I said before our visit was successful; we own a beautiful car, thanks to our salesperson, Jeff Comin -we're all happy!

Cochran Infiniti and Jeff Comin Were Awesome!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I have been buying cars since I was 21, that's 41 years ago. This was my best car buying experience ever. The staff was skilled and knowledgeable. The sales rep, Jeff Comin, was extremely helpful and did me right. They put me in just the right car for just the right price. I did my homework long before I did the deal. They were very fair and made the whole experience swift and painless. I would reckon both Jeff and Cochran to anyone.

Never a bad experience at Cochran Infiniti

by from Wexford PA |

I have owned 3 Infiniti's in past 10 years. The reason for that is that they are great cars and Cochran provides great service. I was a bit concerned when the Monroeville center closed (given my uniformly excellent experiences there), but was happy there was a center closer to my home. Despite their temporary quarters, the service center was excellent. Loaner was ready at the appointed time. Josh handled my appointment and was superb - great knowledge and personal touch. I was kept informed through emails through the day by service tech, Ed. Service was finished quickly and car was ready and clean. This is why I will own a fourth Infiniti!

Cochran Infiniti Of North Hills - Great Experience

by from Allison Park, PA |

Salesman - Tim W. - great guy. Excellent job. He is into the new way of selling a vehicle... no hassel and easy to deal with. Ask for him next time you stop by. Service - Josh G. - great guy - Dealt with Josh becuase I purchased the Auto Armor Package along with my new vehicle (would consider purchasing this for your next vehicle too) and it was not a problem at all. All the employees were great including Mark and Randy too!! Great Job To Cochran Infiniti Of North Hills

Exceeded my expectations

by from Mars, PA |

I had a Friday off from work so I went with my wife to Cochran Infinity in Wexford to get the 30,000 mile scheduled maintenance on my FX35. We were greeted immediately upon entry into the service area and work started promptly. The waiting area has several nice chairs and a TV to watch along with an assortment of magazines. Coffee and bottled water were available while we waited. We were informed that the state vehicle inspection was due in two months but they could do the inspection now and it would be good for 14 months. The maintenance was completed quickly while we waited and the FX35 was turned over to us freshly washed! We were walked out to the car and the guy even opened the doors for us. Service was friendly and professional. Overall a nice experience.

Infinity QX60 Purchase from Rob Frey

by from Wexford, PA |

Rob Frey did a great job answering all my questions and listening to the feedback I gave him while finalizing the purchase.

Cochran Ifiniti Service is the BEST

by from Presto, PA |

Cochran Infiniti has the BEST service team. I have been truly satisfied with the service for many years. I love Infiniti's and I recommend the Cochran service team highly!!! Greg and his team are fantastic!

Great service

by from Darlington pa |

I received excellent customer service. It was a great experience I was early but they fit me right in and got the work done quickly. I would not hesitant to recommend this dealer for cars and service.

Great Service!

by from Moon Township PA |

We had a great experience and will deal with Cochran Infiniti in the future!