Patriot Subaru

(5.0) 7 Reviews

769 Portland Rd, Saco, ME 04072

Used 207-284-7900

Amazing Experience they achieved the impossible

by from scarborough,me |

Excellent Awesome Amazing experience. I thought it was impossible for me to own a new top rated car. A parent of 4 with 3 college tuitions and limited finances. The staff at Patriots listen with NO pressure, they are compassionate, genuinely care. Their goal was to provide me with the right vehicle for my needs, at a price and payment that wasn?t going to hurt. Lonny Listened to my obstacles and made suggestions for me to consider. Low financing for 72 months, my car payment is just slightly above my monthly cell phone bill. These are rare individuals, professionals with high integrity that deliver on their word. A refreshing and extremely rare experience in any business these days. Since 1985 I have owned Hondas and Toyotas. The ride, reliability, safety ratings, and value of the Subarus is phenomenal. I look forward to a long term experience with both Subaru and this Patriots Subaru Dealership.

Great experience at Patriot Subaru!

by from Saco, ME |

I wanted to comment on my excellent experience with Patriot Subaru. I was in search of a quality used vehicle- I found it at Patriot Subaru. Working with Mike and Bob was a very positive experience. These gentlemen were very knowledgeable, patient, listened to my concerns, and adhered to my budget. I left the store with the confidence that I had made a sound decision. I highly recommend Patriot Subaru and the great staff working there! Thanks again!

Love it!

by from Westbrook, ME |

The folks at Patriot Subaru are fantastic! Everyone is positive, kind, and helpful. I purchased a 2014 Crosstrek Hybrid with the exceptional help of Matt Rieders. He helped me navigate the car buying process with positive energy and great customer service skills. He has made sure to follow up with me since my purchase, too. It was evident that he is knowledgeable about Subarus, and he knows how to interact with customers to make a major purchase pleasurable. David Shoemaker was also fabulous to work with for the financial component of my car buying experience. We worked together when I purchased the Forester I traded for the Crosstrek. We chatted and laughed throughout the transaction, and he professionally answered all of my questions to help me feel secure in my decision to buy a new car. Overall, the team at Patriot is great, and I highly recommend them to those looking to buy a car!

New Car

by from North Berwick , Maine |

I have not purchased a new vehicle in 15 years. My lastest Van was 9 years old. It had over 200,00 miles on it. I was going to just buy a used Car. Johnathan Layburn explained to us, that buying new was mor econimical in the long run. He was very patient and aloowed me to try out quite a few vehicles befor I settled on the X Trek. I am in love with this vehicle. I am excited for snow just so I can experience the all wheel drive. From Johnathan to getting financed to the Service. They are all Wonderful. Keep up the great work. I would highly recommend Patriot Subaru. Whether you are buying new or used, they will treat you Right!

Patriot Subaru - Great Experience

by from Portland, ME |

My overall experience with Patriot Subaru was very positive. Generally my wife and I do not look forward to having to deal with sale-people, but the trip to buy our Impreza what a delightful exception. Upon arriving at that dealship we were greated by Jim C who, although a hulking guy, was very disarming and nice. We told Jim what we were looking for, and he took the time to show us all of our options, pros, and cons with great detail. At no time did we feel pressure from Jim or anyone else at the dealership, even when at his desk filling out some paperwork. Dave assisted us in closing out the deal and we were the proud new owners of our second Subaru. I highly recommend Patriot Subaru, and would recommend dealing with Big Jim to keep your blood pressure down. Thanks to everyone that helped! Kind Regards!

Knowledgable Service, Honest Price

by from Freeport, ME |

The minute I walked into Patriot Subaru, I felt welcomed. Compared with other dealerships, it is a very friendly and non-pressure environment. I had the pleasure of working with Aaron Philbrick. He was very informative of all my vehicles features and this made it so much easier to make my decision to purchase my new Forrester! To top it all off, I feel I received a great price and got more than I actually expected for my trade. The friendliness and honesty of all the associates I dealt with was reassuring. Before purchasing your next Subaru, I would definitely recommend visiting Patriot Subaru! Thank you again to everyone there who helped me!

Excellent Service Dept

by from Scarborough, ME |

I have purchased two cars from this dearlership (one new and one used). The sales process is easy and the staff is willing to work with you. The sales side of the dealership is wonderful. The service department is spectacular! They listen, they explain things well and you don't feel that they are trying to push you into service that you don't need. I have recommended this dealer to many friends who purchased Subaru's at anohter dealer that was closer to their home or work. Once they visit the Patriot service department they are hooked! They always buy their next car from Patriot.