Bob Hurley Ford

745 W 51st St, Tulsa, OK 74107

R GREEN

by from TULSA, OK |

Easy team to work with, very knowledgeable. Talked with several of them, but Robert is who I signed with. He was helpful and honest with me, and it took a couple tries but I am happy with the treatment and customer service I received at Bob Hurley Ford

Super Easy

by from Broken Arrow, OK |

Seriously the easiest car purchase I?ve ever had. Robert Green was super patient with me, he walked me through what my payment would be and explained all the paperwork until I got it. Excellent job Bob Hurley.

thanks

by from Tulsa, OK |

Thanks to the team at Bob Hurley Ford I am now happy with my new car! Start to finish it was a smooth experience, after Robert answered everything to my satisfaction he worked some magic and got me a great payment rate. I am confident in my decision with Ford.

thumbsup!!

by from Tulsa, OK |

Shout out to Bob Hurley Ford. Their salesman Robert was on it! Even when I told him I was just looking he was really helpful, answered all of my questions. I think he might have sold me on one, so I pretty sure I?ll be back .

Dear B H Ford

thumbsup!!!

Dear B H Ford

by from Tulsa, OK |

Dear BHFord, I wanted to take time out of my day to applaud one of your sales reps. Stepped into Bob Hurley Ford the last week with my Father. I am the first to say he can be kind of difficult but Mr Green handled it well. He gave it to my dad straight and they shook hands on what I think was a fair deal. Next year when it?s my turn to shop I will be back to see him, hopefully without Dad

Bob Hurley Ford

by from Tulsa, OK |

Great experience with Robert Green. He really knew his stuff. When I came in to Bob Hurley he quickly pegged me for military, I found out later from his own experience. He gave me a great deal on my income, he was quick, and I greatly appreciate his help. Great man on staff.

Thank You!!

by from Tulsa, OK |

Oh man, thank you Bob Hurley Ford! I?m a single mom and I was already stressed out at the idea of finding a new car, but as soon as I walked into your store Robert Green relieved that stress. He was always up front and honest with me, and walked me through step by step so I never felt rushed or confused. He never once made me feel like I was forced to buy that day. And I had my daughter with me she thought Mr Green was just the coolest thing :) I will definitely return

Great Customer Service

by from Tulsa, OK |

I was unsure of what I was looking for and I'm really not a fan of dealerships. But a friend recommended that I check out Bob Hurley and that I speak with Julius Allen and I am SO HAPPY that I did. He was very HELPFUL and a straight shooter. He didn't waste my time, he listened to my concerns and He did not try to sale me something that I didn't want. I did not feel pressure to buy at that moment and I did not feel bad by not doing so on that day. I'm so glad that I got the chance to look and figure out what I want and after I make sure my family has a wonderful Holiday's, I'll be back to make sure I have a GREAT 2016 with MY NEW FORD.