Bob Hurley Ford

745 W 51st St, Tulsa, OK 74107

Bad experience!!

by from Oklahoma |

We went in found a truck we liked, test drove it, wanted it. They said they were going to work on getting us financed so we left to eat lunch, they called said they got us financed just needed to come back up there. So after lunch called to let them know we were on our way and salesperson informs us that they sold the truck we were getting and gotten financed for. Then the salesperson wouldn't even come out and talk to us, sent someone else out. How ridiculous, if your in negotiations on a vehicle there is absolutely no reason it should be sold to someone else. How unprofessional!!!

Bob Hurley Ford responded to this review

February 16, 2015

I apologize that your experience was less than excellent. Unfortunately we cannot hold vehicles for people without a deposit or a signed contract. Please contact the salesperson you were working with and I'm sure we can find an alternative vehicle that would suit your needs.

Great service

by from Tulsa, OK |

Johnny Rivers, the sales person, provided an excellent service as did the financial person. They were friendly, professional, and helpful without being overbearing and pushy. I have already recommended Bob Hurley Ford (and Johnny Rivers) to two people who told me they were considering buying a new car, and will continue to do so.

Great car, great service

by from Owasso, Ok |

Johnny Rivers made the whole car buying experience very relaxed and pleasant. I was especially impressed with the way he demonstrated features of my new Ford Edge before I drove it off the lot. It has been 10 months and I am still loving this car!

My purchase of a used GMC Yukon last week.

by from Quitman, Louisiana. |

My recent visit to Bob Hurley Ford was nothing less than super impressive. I called and got in contact with a gentleman named Mark Davis. I started by asking Mark about a 1999 GMC Yukon he had on the used car lot. Mark ask me where I was from and I told him north central Louisiana. He was quick to respond by saying he was going to personally look and drive the vehicle and he would send me more pictures of it to make sure that was what I was looking for before I drove 300+ miles and it not be what I wanted. On Monday morning he did send me the pictures and it did in fact look like what I had been searching for. I told Mark I would be leaving Monday after lunch headed that way and I would meet him at the dealership on Tuesday morning. Mark did get my information so he could have the paperwork ready so that the transaction would take place fast and I could get back on the road headed home. Mark ask me where I was going to stay and I told him I would try and find a motel nearby so I could wake up and be there early. Mark advised me there was a Super 8 in Glenpool which is only 10 minutes from Tulsa. I did meet up with Mark around 8:30am Tuesday morning and we went for a ride in the GMC Yukon. It was clean as the pictures reflected and drove great. I told Mark I would take it. Knowing I needed to get back on the road Mark had the paperwork ready and he helped me load it on the trailer and I was on the road headed home by 9:45am. It was very cold and Mark stayed to assist me in securing the vehicle on the trailer for the long ride home. This just help me realize how Mark is a leader and not just a samesman. The has officially raised the bar as to how purchasing a vehicle can be a very smooth process. Thanks again for going the extra mile and I am very impressed with me vehicle and price that i paid for it. I hope this one is in the family for a long time.

Great place to purchase or get work done

by from Sand Springs, OK |

Bob Hurley Ford is a great place to do business. I have had service work done there for about eight (8) years. The service people are honest and very easy to work with. This past summer (2014) I purchased a 2015 Ford F-250 through Bob Hurley Ford. Ken Boykin was my sales man. Ken was very easy to work with and when a problem came up with the delivery of the new truck Ken took quick action to make sure the problem was resolved to my complete satisfaction. If anyone is looking for a competitive, fair, respectful, and easy to work with sales man I cannot think of anyone better than Ken Boykin at Bob Hurley Ford.

Johnny Rivers is awesome!

by from Sand Springs, OK |

This was actually my first new car and experience was awesome! I couldn't have expected to bought my first new car from Johnny Rivers!

Great Experience with Bob Hurley Ford

by from Garnett, Ks |

I didn't feel pressured at any time. Nathan (Jahn) was a great help and very patient with all my indecisions! I love my new Escape! Will purchase from them again.

Best car buying experience I have ever had!

by from Tulsa, OK |

Quick, personable, above and beyond service. The best car buying experience, I have ever had hands down! I worked with Steve Ecton, he was knowledgeable and up front, he took his time to work w/ me, and saw me through the whole process. I would recommend him and Bob Hurley Ford to anyone!

Nathan Derouen

by from Tulsa |

I had a overall good experience at bob hurley ford here in Tulsa,OK. My salesman (Nathan Derouen) was an awesome guy! He helped me thru the process of purchasing my new truck and made sure I was comfortable throughout the process. Would recommend friends and family to go here and talk to Nathan if they are in the market for a new vehicle.

good service with a smile.

by from Tulsa OK |

we went in with the intention of buying a car, and we left with one that day. If I had got the XM Radio I had asked for this would be a 5 star review, however, no XM no 5 star, although we had a great salesman.