Future Ford-Lincoln-Hyundai

1051 Burnett Ave, Concord, CA 94520

New 877-304-9837
Used 866-702-4006
Service 888-904-7167

Right on the Corner, Right on the Price.

Very good experience overall

by from Walnut Creek, CA |

Bought a new Fusion from Robert Marvin. Good young sales guy. Found the senior guys persuasive but not overly aggressive. They got me the car I wanted and worked around my schedule for delivery. Took over the hassle of me returning my leased car. All in all very good - room to growth, but very good and I would buy a car from them again.

Outstanding service

by from Rodeo, CA. |

John Lipuma of FUTURE Ford dealership in Concord, CA. is highly commendable. My family is very fortunate to have him assists us in shopping the car that we wanted. John is very knowledgeable in his work especially the technological aspect. Don?t buy that car without John?s assistance. You?ll be glad you did!

Great selection

by from Walnut Creek, CA |

This place had a great selection of used trucks. I was looking for a Ford or Dodge truck that was priced low and they had the right one for me. I had a trade in and they gave me what I wanted and also offered me a low interest rate with no hassle. I will for sure be back the next time. Tom was my salesperson and he is the best, no pressure or hassle at all. Thank you!

Great Dealership!

by from Concord |

I only buy a car about once every 10 years so I don't have a lot of experience(and, I'm a single woman)but I had a great experience at Future Hyundai. My sales rep (and everyone there) treated me with a great deal of respect. I wasn't a woman out window shopping, I knew what I wanted and they helped me find the best car at the best price. I appreciated their assistance and support. When/if I'm ready for another car, Future will be my first stop.

MOST UNPROFESSIONAL DEALERSHIP

by from Clayton, CA |

Worst dealership I have ever been to. I came back after a test drive of a used car to get my trade appraised. After 3 hrs, no number and I had been passed to 3 different people who tried to talk me in to a new car. Then they tried to sell me the original used car for 7K more than cars.com price.