Sterling Imports LTD

Sterling Imports LTD

909 N Harbor Blvd, Santa Ana, CA 92703

Used 888-700-0395

90 days power train warranty on all qualified cars!

Awesome and quick!!!!!

by from Santa Ana, CA |

I thought I was going to have to jump through hoops to get approved since other dealerships put me through the ringer with my credit but they EASILY financed me here!!!! They were very informative and get to the point.. Also willing to work with your situations. I am very pleased!!! Small down payment and a WAY smaller monthly payment than expected!!! Ask for Mike Morgan!!!! He made things happen that previous dealerships the day before couldn't. He's an excellent salesman!!!!! :)

2012 hyundai sonata love it

by from santa ana |

good costumer service very helpful. i recomend this place to people like me the are trying to get a car and dont have much credit and got to began somewhere come here they are very helpful when it comes to finding the right car your looking for. so who ever read this give it a shot and come check out sterling imports ltd you wont regret it :) there the best and good cars :)

MIKE YOU ROCK THANKS FOR EVERYTHING

by from SANTA ANA CA |

I purchased a vehicle from mike. I just want to say that the whole process with him was very good. Very professional and well knowledgeable he is a top notch. He treated us good and very friendly I got my vehicle from him. I want to recommend sterling imports great dealer for a car purchase...thank you mike for your service and he's very professional as well. sales manager Miguel you Rock thank you Sterling Imports

Great customer service!

by from Westminster, CA |

The customer service is wonderful and we had a very positive experience here. The employees are very friendly and helpful.

Great Service and customer service

by from Long Beach, CA |

Awesome place they work with you even though your history is not the best. Good customer service... Thanks Mike

***Great Service, Great Prices Great Experi*******

by from Lancaster, CA |

These guys are top notch!! The took the time to work the perfect deal!! Highly Recommended. Thanks Fransisco!!!

Great service

by from Santa Ana, CA |

Pepe helped a lot. Very good customer service! I am really satisfied with the car that i bought

Amazing buying experience

by from Orange Ca |

Excellent customer service and great inventory, all the information provided was clear and easy. Pepe and Raul were such a great help.

Great service and courtesy!

by from Tustin |

I purchased a vehicle from these guys a few months ago. I just want to say that the whole process with them was very good. As car lots go, these guys are top notch. They treat you fairly and honestly. I got my vehicle from them and when I had an issue with it, after trying to work on it myself and diagnose the problem on my own I returned to Sterling and thru talking with Omar we were able to come to a resolution and solution to my issue. Needless to say I'm once again back in the saddle with my vehicle and it's running tip top! Thank you Sterling...thank you OMAR - you are very good at what you do!

Kevin Keppller

by from New Port Beach,Ca. |

From the time of our first call to the time of delivery ,we were treated with courtesy and care. very happy overall. Thanks to Omar the General Manager.

Joe Clark

by from Santa Anna,CA |

Had my purchase and financing with them.Very happy, great service and nice people