Sterling Imports LTD

Sterling Imports LTD

909 N Harbor Blvd, Santa Ana, CA 92703

Used 888-700-0395

90 days power train warranty on all qualified cars!

Joe Clark

by from Santa Anna,CA |

Had my purchase and financing with them.Very happy, great service and nice people

Good experience but haven't purchased yet

by from Los Angeles |

Just doing my initial search for a specific vehicle. I used the online chat button and got Carlos on the other end. They had 3 vehicles that were close to my needs but one of them had incomplete information on their website. Carlos took the time to go out and find the car and report back to me the details even though he knew it wouldn't be a sale as it didn't fit my needs. I have had plenty of run around from dealers telling me "YES YES YES we have it come on in" only to travel an hour and find that no they don't I appreciate Carlos' good service and I will keep an eye on their inventory as I shop. based on the other reviews here I think I'd like to buy from them.

Good Experience

by from Lancaster, CA |

What makes a great dealership? Low prices, customer service, friendly salesmen, and a hard working on-site mechanic? While those are good things, what makes a great dealership is when you have to go back and work things out after a sale and things get resolved smoothly. Sterling Imports is THAT kind of dealership. Long story short -- I had a dealership I trusted inspect the vehicle and they came up with $2000 in repairs but Sterling did not think so. I wrote the owners a formal letter and provided all the information. Bottom line is one of Sterlings owners of 25yrs made himself fully available, answered all my concerns, and addressed every issue that was needed. In the process I discovered Sterling Imports takes a lot of pride in their vehicles and looks for quality to buy and sell at a reasonable price. It's now been six months; my vehicle is top notch and my trusted dealership is in my rear view window (minus my money).... Thanks Mo! :)

Carlos is first class!!

by from Palm Springs CA |

We literally went back to this dealer because the salesman (Carlos) made a personal connection with my family. He was friendly, funny, and knowledgable. He made the buying experience bearable. Omar the finance manager is friendly and professional as well. The cars on the lot are all clean and professionally prepared for sale.

Trust worthy!

by from RIVERSIDE |

time after time same great service.our family has bought the forth car here.resonable and fair.our issue was our credit which they helped us to buy. thanks a mil. Ron Smith.

very good experience

by from Huntington beach |

I have bought my 3rd car here,never an issue.it's always the same service,some minor issues was resolved quickly