Tim Traycik Motors, Inc.

11220 Metro Parkway, Suite #28, Fort Myers, FL 33912

Used 866-575-7159 Used 866-575-7159

Your Low Mileage Experts!

Great People and Great Dealership

by from Cape Coral, FL |

Can't say enough good things about this dealership. It is family owned and Tim and his son Matt run a great business. They did a great job listening to what I was looking for and my needs and recommended a great SUV for my wife/family. It was a no pressure sales environment and never felt any pressure. Easiest way that I can explain it is to think of what you want in a dealership and how you would have things and that's how they operate. If they don't have the car in stock, they can find one for you. Not just one, THE ONE that we wanted with the right color and features we were looking for. Thanks so much Matt and Tim. Would highly recommend this dealership to anyone and I do to all my friends and family!

Exceptional service with a great inventory!

by from FORT MYERS |

Tim and Matt were amazing to work with. Their inventory is unbelievable, such great prices for quality high and used vehicles. My husband drove away from their lot in his dream car for way less than what we were expecting to spend when we started our shopping process. If you want honest salesmen and a great inventory this is the place to go!

A comparatively painless experience

by from Cape Coral, FL |

Today we took receipt of our 2012 Toyota Prius with slightly over 14k miles. I had spent many hours researching pre-owned vehicles until I stumbled on Tim's website. I found a couple of vehicles that I was interested in with comparatively good prices to other dealers, and both vehicles had low miles. When I made a visit to their shop ( it's really more of a shop than a larger dealership as virtually all of their inventory is kept inside two different warehouse units. The first thing I noticed was that all of their vehicles, regardless of the mileage, look like new. Of course there are a few small scratches here and there, but the cars look great. The only negative of the whole process is the unadvertised dealer charge. While not a major deal breaker in the overall cost of the vehicle, I would rather pay the exact advertised price of the car. Irregardless, I would be a repeat customer and wouldn't let that dissuade me.

Safe Habor Repeat Customer

by from Naples, FL |

My husband and I first purchased a used, low milage car in 2004 from Traycik Motors because of dealship gymnastics elsewhere, and we were quite satisfied. Now, alone as a widow, the process of purchasing a car seemed even more daunting. After much online research into what type of cars and features would meet my criteia and what to expect in the way of a fair price, Traycik Motor online inventory eventually showed a suitable car. (Note: it is worth waiting for inventoy if the right car is not there at the time.) I could rely on their expertise in vetting cars before offering them for sale, their limiting their inventory to these select cars, their no-hastle, no-surprise, and fair-price business dealings, and their personal approach. This purchase (a 2014 Tucson with 16,500 miles) was simple. I would unhestiatinglly recommend Traycik Motors for your next purchase.

Very Satisfied Repeat Customer

by from Fort Myers, Florida |

We are repeat customers and are very happy with every part of our buying experience. We've bought cars from private individuals, small used car lots and big dealerships and we would recommend Tim Traycik over any car dealer in the area.

Awesome Awesome!

by from Fort Myers, FL |

Tim was a great person to work with. We got a great deal on a great vehicle. I'd highly recommend buying from them! They care about their clients and make the process easy! He went out of his way to meet us after hours.

Friendly service, great cars!

by from Fort Myers, FL |

This was our fifth experience purchasing a car from Tim Traycik Motors, and we were not disappointed. Once again, as in the past, Tim had just the vehicle we were looking for - in pristine condition and right in our price range. Every car we have bought from Tim and Matt has exceeded our expectations, and we know this one will as well.

Helped me out at a bad time in my life....

by from Ft Myers, Fl |

I was very ill and had mistakenly bought a sports car that I just didn't like, it was uncomfortable and hard for me to drive. Matt and Tim were able to put me into a Camry XLE, fully loaded and even added options and gave me a more than fair deal. I still have that car and love it, I will be buying future cars from them. I stop and see them from time to time, good men who treat me so well.

Totally different experience

by from Fort Myers Fl |

After struggling through typical big dealership run-arounds, we took the recommendation of a family member and went to see Tim. Wow. These guys are top notch. Tim and his son Matt have an impressive selection of impeccably maintained cars. Most importantly, Tim gave us his undivided attention and treated us like #1. He is genuine and a straight-shooter and gave us a good price for our trade in right away without haggling. Of course, the Toyota Sienna we bought from him is awesome! Please do yourself a favor and visit Tim Traycik Motors for your next car purchase. In his case, small and family owned/operated really makes a huge difference.

Ethical and Trustworthy Business

by from Fort Myers, Florida |

When my Toyota Corolla was totalled by a school bus, I began immediately shopping for another one. I visited several dealerships who had used Corollas for sale, all of them with higher mileage than I wanted and price range higher than my budget. I found out about Tim Traycik when a car they had for sale popped up online during a search, and then a friend told me what a great business they were. They sold me the car I'd seen online, and it was 30 to 40,000 miles and $3-5000.00 less than what I'd seen at the other dealerships. = low mileage, much lower cost, excellent condition. I have driven that car now for 5 years, it's paid for and still only has 72,000 miles! It was clear to me that the Traycik family conduct business according to true ethical values and a solid business approach that is a win/win for them and for their customers. They only deal in top quality used cars with low mileage and that cuts out all the nonsense that can be part of the used car buying experience. I also found their lot interesting: you wouldn't know it was a car lot from the street. In fact it isn't, they keep all their cars in their garages! I wholeheartedly recommend them. When I get done with this car (many years from now, I hope, no more school bus-bashings) I will head straight to Tim Traycik!