Tim Traycik Motors, Inc.

Tim Traycik Motors, Inc.

11220 Metro Parkway, Suite #28, Fort Myers, FL 33912

Used 866-575-7159

Your Low Mileage Experts!

Great People and Great Dealership

by from Cape Coral, FL |

Can't say enough good things about this dealership. It is family owned and Tim and his son Matt run a great business. They did a great job listening to what I was looking for and my needs and recommended a great SUV for my wife/family. It was a no pressure sales environment and never felt any pressure. Easiest way that I can explain it is to think of what you want in a dealership and how you would have things and that's how they operate. If they don't have the car in stock, they can find one for you. Not just one, THE ONE that we wanted with the right color and features we were looking for. Thanks so much Matt and Tim. Would highly recommend this dealership to anyone and I do to all my friends and family!

Totally different experience

by from Fort Myers Fl |

After struggling through typical big dealership run-arounds, we took the recommendation of a family member and went to see Tim. Wow. These guys are top notch. Tim and his son Matt have an impressive selection of impeccably maintained cars. Most importantly, Tim gave us his undivided attention and treated us like #1. He is genuine and a straight-shooter and gave us a good price for our trade in right away without haggling. Of course, the Toyota Sienna we bought from him is awesome! Please do yourself a favor and visit Tim Traycik Motors for your next car purchase. In his case, small and family owned/operated really makes a huge difference.

Ethical and Trustworthy Business

by from Fort Myers, Florida |

When my Toyota Corolla was totalled by a school bus, I began immediately shopping for another one. I visited several dealerships who had used Corollas for sale, all of them with higher mileage than I wanted and price range higher than my budget. I found out about Tim Traycik when a car they had for sale popped up online during a search, and then a friend told me what a great business they were. They sold me the car I'd seen online, and it was 30 to 40,000 miles and $3-5000.00 less than what I'd seen at the other dealerships. = low mileage, much lower cost, excellent condition. I have driven that car now for 5 years, it's paid for and still only has 72,000 miles! It was clear to me that the Traycik family conduct business according to true ethical values and a solid business approach that is a win/win for them and for their customers. They only deal in top quality used cars with low mileage and that cuts out all the nonsense that can be part of the used car buying experience. I also found their lot interesting: you wouldn't know it was a car lot from the street. In fact it isn't, they keep all their cars in their garages! I wholeheartedly recommend them. When I get done with this car (many years from now, I hope, no more school bus-bashings) I will head straight to Tim Traycik!

looking for a used car

by from sebring fl |

Not everyone would drive 150 miles to buy a car,I did and, really glad.Tim was the best salesman I ever work with I am a retired purchasing agent . take my advice and check him out .you will be glad you did.

Great experience, give them a try for sure.

by from Ft. Myers, Florida |

It started with an immediate call back to my inquiry followed by Matt explaining the easy laid back operation he and his dad own together. What a treat to deal with these comfortable mid-western folks who respect the buyer as a person, not another chicken waiting to get plucked. If you're looking to buy or sell a vehicle I highly recommend starting here. I think you will be pleasantly surprised with their professionalism and knowledge.

Acura mdx

by from Sun valley Idaho |

Comfort is my main concerns, and this SUV is the best!

What's not to like about these guys!

by from Ft. Myers, FL. |

What's not to like about these guys, who have professionalism, integrity and great vehicles at prices BELOW the Big guys! I've now purchased 4 vehicles from these guys over the years! Never disappointed!

Great Price, Excellent Customer Service!

by from Fort Myers, FL |

I have personally purchased 3 low mileage vehicles from Tim Traycik Motors and have recommended them to many people which resulted in over 13 sales. No Pressure and quality vehicles!!

Great sevice, clean facilities, very professional

by from Naples, FL |

I never knew that buying a used vehicle could be so pleasant! That is until I stumbled across TIM TRAYCIK MOTORS. Everything was perfect, from the car through the whole process. They even picked me up to take delivery in Naples. Talk about service. They definitely do it right! So if your in the market for a "clean" low mileage car, they're the guys deal with.

Purchase of used 2010 Lexus RX350

by from Fort Myers, FL |

We have purchased several vehicles from Traycik Motors over the years and have always been more than satisified. We trust Traycik Motors.

Super Experience!

by from Ft Myers, FL |

I've bought multiple cars from them, and each experience was great! Great cars at great prices by two honest , customer service driven gentlemen. I'll probably never buy from another dealer.