EMG Auto Sales

EMG Auto Sales

885 Us Highway 1, Avenel, NJ 07001

Used 866-663-6595

Quality Cars At Discount Prices

I'll be back for my next car.

by from Westchester |

Honestly from the moment I walked in to the second I drove off with my new car I felt like I knew these individuals for years. The hospitality was incredible. Jose really made the car buying process so easy for me. He kept his words when he told me that I would leave happy. The finance staff got me a rate that completely shocked me. Jose was 100% honest and straight forward with me. Came in late after work on a Friday to check out the car and not one employee made a complaint about having to stay later. Next day when I arrived to pick up the car they told me 4 customers came and wanted to purchase the vehicle but Jose held the car for me. The amount of respect I have for him is off the charts. I'd highly recommend EMG Auto to anyone looking for their next car purchase. I'll see you when I'm ready for my M3 Jose. Thank you for everything.

Unsolved Business

by from White Plains |

The team is OK the buy/sell process was easy. They advertise cars that are sold, so if you are far from the dealer I do not recommend making the trip over to EMG. I bought a used car that had some problems and we agreed to get them fixed before the final purchase. They said that every costumer is family to them and that my problem was going to be resolved. Few months later, multiple trips and numerous phone calls they still haven't fixed the problem I have.

Best Auto Buying Experience to date

by from Kenilworth, NJ |

From start to finish, the best car buying experience that I have had so far. Mike was excellent. The management staff and the finance department worked hard to get me a better rate than my own credit union was giving me. THANKS! I know a lot of people and I will definitely be sending them your way!

Great Dealership

by from Clark, NJ |

EMG motors is an outstanding car dealer with excellent customer service. This is my 2nd time around buying a car and 2nd time around I had Franco as my salesman. He is a great salesman and I highly recommend to check them out if you're car shopping. Make sure to ask for Franco.

"The best dealer"

by from New Jersey |

My name is Omar and i want to say that i had a really good experience buying my Mercedez Benz Gl450 . My salesman was really friendly and not pushy, he made me feel comfortable and confident of my purchase. Overall I had a good experience at EMG and definitely recommend this place to others.

Great Service

by from Iselin,NJ |

I bought a lexus a few months back from EMG AUTO Sales the car was very clean...customer service was great and they had a wide inventory of cars to choose from.

Good service...large inventory

by from Iselin, New Jersey |

I purchased a lexus from EMG price was a little high but the car was very clean....Good customer service recommend to anyone

Franco from EMG is AWESOME!!

by from PORT READING, NJ |

This is now my second car I have purchased from EMG (used Franco both times) , from start to finish Franco has had so much patience in helping me through the car buying process, He had worked countless amount of hours to help find me the ideal car that truly made me happy, and he has done a wonderful job doing so. Franco is a true professional at what does and there is no other person I would recommend to go and purchase a car from! THANK YOU Franco for everything it has been a pleasure!!!! - Chris Andrade

Great dealer

by from Brooklyn n.y |

I was helped by Jonathan in buying my 2008 GMC yukon denial, in which he helped make my dream a reality. The staff is amazing there is not a second where someone is not trying to assist us. Every car is cleaned to point where its hard to believe they're used. I would recommend this dealership to everyone looking for a great car with fantastic customer service.

Great dealer

by from Brooklyn n.y |

outstanding customer service

by from Newark nj |

My car sale man name is Mike I highly recommend you to deal with Mike.... his service was great and not once did I feel pressured or force on anything I didn't want. He went above his duties to make sure i was getting exactly what I wanted. It was a nice experience dealing with Mike and the staff at Emg auto. I have now found my favorite car dealerships and sale man!