EMG Auto Sales

885 Us Highway 1, Avenel, NJ 07001

Used 866-663-6595 Used 866-663-6595

Home of the Lifetime Warranty

I'll be back for my next car.

by from Westchester |

Honestly from the moment I walked in to the second I drove off with my new car I felt like I knew these individuals for years. The hospitality was incredible. Jose really made the car buying process so easy for me. He kept his words when he told me that I would leave happy. The finance staff got me a rate that completely shocked me. Jose was 100% honest and straight forward with me. Came in late after work on a Friday to check out the car and not one employee made a complaint about having to stay later. Next day when I arrived to pick up the car they told me 4 customers came and wanted to purchase the vehicle but Jose held the car for me. The amount of respect I have for him is off the charts. I'd highly recommend EMG Auto to anyone looking for their next car purchase. I'll see you when I'm ready for my M3 Jose. Thank you for everything.

Awesome Dealership

by from East Brunwick, NJ |

I just bought a Ford F150 from this dealership. The entire experience was better than just 5 stars, I wish I could score them higher. I walked in, immediately knew what truck I wanted, and drove out with it that day. No hassle and a fantastic low interest rate. I highly suggest everyone to go there for your next vehicle.

EMG Auto Sales responded to this review

February 10, 2016

Amanda,your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our customers, if you have any additional questions about your vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Great experience amazing staff

by from Yonkers, NY |

When I got in I was immediately impressed by how clean the facility was and how professional the staff were. I was able to purchase the car I wanted and Franco helped me in a way the I wasn't even able to imagine. We worked hard to try to get me the best deal and he definitely came through. Drove the car home the same day thanks to his help and the help of the sales manager. I definitely recommend this place to anyone looking to get a great deal on a car. Also make sure insurance is handled appropriately, it is the toughest part of the buying process.

Brushed off ! Poor skills

by from Doylestown pa |

Well today I visited EMG auto sales I was looking at a pre-owned AMG Benz. I drove out from bucks county Pennsylvania- roughly 60-65 miles I got there spoke with a sales person The sales person seemed ok basically just wanted to sell me the car ASAP I really liked the car but they would not let me test drive The car.. it had well over 100k on it But the sales person said "the dealership doesn't allow people to test drive AMG's" I was ready to buy the car if I drove it an really liked.I really liked it from just hearing it run an looking it over it looked clean. But bottom line is I couldn't drive it I felt brushed off I drove near two hours to see the car. I do not recommend them at all !!!

Unsolved Business

by from White Plains |

The team is OK the buy/sell process was easy. They advertise cars that are sold, so if you are far from the dealer I do not recommend making the trip over to EMG. I bought a used car that had some problems and we agreed to get them fixed before the final purchase. They said that every costumer is family to them and that my problem was going to be resolved. Few months later, multiple trips and numerous phone calls they still haven't fixed the problem I have.

Best Auto Buying Experience to date

by from Kenilworth, NJ |

From start to finish, the best car buying experience that I have had so far. Mike was excellent. The management staff and the finance department worked hard to get me a better rate than my own credit union was giving me. THANKS! I know a lot of people and I will definitely be sending them your way!

Great Dealership

by from Clark, NJ |

EMG motors is an outstanding car dealer with excellent customer service. This is my 2nd time around buying a car and 2nd time around I had Franco as my salesman. He is a great salesman and I highly recommend to check them out if you're car shopping. Make sure to ask for Franco.

"The best dealer"

by from New Jersey |

My name is Omar and i want to say that i had a really good experience buying my Mercedez Benz Gl450 . My salesman was really friendly and not pushy, he made me feel comfortable and confident of my purchase. Overall I had a good experience at EMG and definitely recommend this place to others.

Great Service

by from Iselin,NJ |

I bought a lexus a few months back from EMG AUTO Sales the car was very clean...customer service was great and they had a wide inventory of cars to choose from.

Good service...large inventory

by from Iselin, New Jersey |

I purchased a lexus from EMG price was a little high but the car was very clean....Good customer service recommend to anyone