EMG Auto Sales

885 Us Highway 1, Avenel, NJ 07001

New 888-246-4721
Used 866-663-6595

Quality Cars At Discount Prices

Great place to shop for cars

by from New York City |

I must say in my honest opinion that my experience at this particular location was absolutely awesome. The staff are genuine and down to earth, especially my salesman Jonathan. He made me feel comfortable within the first 15 minutes of my endeavor. He is openly honest which builds trust with no only myself, but I'm sure a lot of customers feel the same way. He was straight upfront and was extremely helpful in educating me on making the "right" purchase. Bottom line, I felt safe dealing with Jonathan. Who wants to buy a vehicle from someone you have doubts about, right? I would recommend EMG auto sales ANYONE!

"The best dealer"

by from New Jersey |

My name is Omar and i want to say that i had a really good experience buying my Mercedez Benz Gl450 . My salesman was really friendly and not pushy, he made me feel comfortable and confident of my purchase. Overall I had a good experience at EMG and definitely recommend this place to others.

Great Service

by from Iselin,NJ |

I bought a lexus a few months back from EMG AUTO Sales the car was very clean...customer service was great and they had a wide inventory of cars to choose from.

Good service...large inventory

by from Iselin, New Jersey |

I purchased a lexus from EMG price was a little high but the car was very clean....Good customer service recommend to anyone

Franco from EMG is AWESOME!!

by from PORT READING, NJ |

This is now my second car I have purchased from EMG (used Franco both times) , from start to finish Franco has had so much patience in helping me through the car buying process, He had worked countless amount of hours to help find me the ideal car that truly made me happy, and he has done a wonderful job doing so. Franco is a true professional at what does and there is no other person I would recommend to go and purchase a car from! THANK YOU Franco for everything it has been a pleasure!!!! - Chris Andrade

Great dealer

by from Brooklyn n.y |

I was helped by Jonathan in buying my 2008 GMC yukon denial, in which he helped make my dream a reality. The staff is amazing there is not a second where someone is not trying to assist us. Every car is cleaned to point where its hard to believe they're used. I would recommend this dealership to everyone looking for a great car with fantastic customer service.

Great dealer

by from Brooklyn n.y |

outstanding customer service

by from Newark nj |

My car sale man name is Mike I highly recommend you to deal with Mike.... his service was great and not once did I feel pressured or force on anything I didn't want. He went above his duties to make sure i was getting exactly what I wanted. It was a nice experience dealing with Mike and the staff at Emg auto. I have now found my favorite car dealerships and sale man!

Fraudsters

by from Old Bridge, New Jersey |

i try to by a car, but service was so poor. They lie about car price on the phone. When you get overthere they start pushing you and give you much higher price. Fraudsters

2007 BMW 335 i - $20,890 false advertisement

by from queens ,ny |

that car is not available long time ago ,i spoke with jose before going there and he say that sitll have the car,he lie me

Amazing Service

by from New Jersey |

I was helped by Johnathan in buying my 2010 infinity g37s, in which he helped make my dream car reality. The staff is amazing there is not a second where someone is not trying to assist you. Every car is cleaned to the point where its hard to believe they're used. I would recommend this dealership for anyone looking for a great car with fantastic customer service.