Audi Las Vegas

Service 888-442-1326

An AutoNation Company.

Amazing Staff

by from Las Vegas, NV |

My husband and I were in the process of comparing vehicles and we ended up buying a used Q7. Our sales associate Carlos was amazing. He was very friendly, knowledgeable and did not pressure us into a purchase. He made the entire experience pleasurable. The other individuals we encountered during the process of buying were just as pleasant to work with. I would recommend this dealership.

July 14, 2015

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

Fantastic Experience

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I came to Audi Las Vegas and from the moment I walked in to the facility, I was treated like a VIP. Chad, the salesperson, was very knowledgable about the vehicle I was interested in and answered all of my questions and concerns. James, the sales manager was also very attentive and ensured a smooth process. This was the best car buying experience I have had in 20 years of buying cars.

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Took my car in just to get air in my tires as my tire pressure light had come on. Unfortunately someone had backed into my car while there, but Audi took care of all repairs!! AND they gave me a brand new Audi A3 to drive while mine was being fixed!! Great vehicle!! Awesome service!!

amazing customer service!!

by from las vegas, nv |

my car was recently totaled in a accident and this whole car buying/shopping experience has been a stressful nightmare. but going to audi autonation was a breath of fresh air!! very friendly staff!! very educated on products offered and also on individual vehicle information!! the entire process from start to finish was quick and easy!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Purchased 2016 A6 2.0T Quattro. Love the car & buying process was a breeze Amber took the time to listen and search for the vehicle that I wanted. The best service I've experienced with no pressure to purchase.

Carlos Brasil goes above & beyond

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

Carlos is Amazing, he spent hours helping me find & finalize buying the exact car used car, I wanted:) My mom had to go into the hospital that that afternoon. So he made sure we wrapped up all the paperwork quickly & efficiently! Wished me & my mom well, then said don't worry, u can bring it buy the dealership & we'll take care a few things we had discussed, that wasn't in the paperwork. Like detailing it, filling the tank & helping me learn a few thing about the car. Being raised here in Vegas, I wasn't sure they really would or not? After spending 3days inthe hospital with my mom, I was shocked when Carlos call me to Thank me for buying the car, hoped I really enjoyed driving it & reminded me to bring the car by when I had time. He even asked how my mom was doing:) When I got to Audi on tue afternoon, they got my car right in & did a great job, Carlos made me feel like I just bought some highly expensive luxury vehicle, not one of the cheapest used cars they had at a special sales event. He showed me no matter what you buy he will treat you like VIP, because he really cares about all of his clients:)

by from Las Vegas , NV |

Very nice adviser his name Erik honn, always on time and reliable, I will recommend to all my friends

July 22, 2015

Thanks! We're happy to help however possible. We hope to continue serving you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

Honest and Caring Sales Rep

by from las vegas, nv |

I came in not knowing what I wanted in the first place and in the end, I caused the facility to transfer a car all the way from California to Nevada on their expense to dislike the vehicle on spot. I had a very difficult situation but Troy made it super easy on me. We listed my needs and wants and eventhough the car would cost a little more a month, he made it work financially and now I couldn't be happier. He honestly cared about my happiness and not just making a sale!

July 22, 2015

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

Buying my first A6!

by from Laas Vegas, NV |

Above and beyond from hello to signing the paper work for my A6! The place from GM to Service Person were just nice, answered all questions even the stupid ones, test drove almost every car on the lot until I found the one I wanted. Just a wonderful experience from top to bottom. Going back when its time to get another one!

July 14, 2015

Great all around!

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

They made the process easy and it didn't take long to make a deal. Felt they were very fair!

June 22, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! It is our goal for all our staff to provide a positive customer experience and we're glad you are satisfied. Happy motoring!

Amazing service , above and beyond

by from Las Vegas, nv |

Amber Mills went above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of and satisfied buying my s5. She will always be recommended to all my friends and family.