Audi Las Vegas

Used 888-933-6242
Service 866-673-6154

Incredibly helpful and welcoming

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Got my new car there the other day, one a their trade-ins. Very helpful sales team and willing to stick with you through the whole process rather than trying to shove you through it. I had a great experience overall and would gladly return to get my next car there.

October 17, 2012

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback! We're very happy to hear you had a great experience and that you'd consider coming back to us for your next car. In the meantime, if there is anything else we can do for you, please don't hesitate to give us a call and let us know.

Great experience at Audi Las Vegas!

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

The first day I stepped foot on the car lot I really had no intention of buying a car and I was just "window shopping". Harvey sat in a new car with me and gave me a run down on the car which only peaked my interest and I became a little more interested about buying a car. Harvey turned me over to Michael and before I knew it I was buying the car! I went back 2 days later, signed my life away and Michael made the process so painless and smooth with absolutely no pressure at all. He took a long time explaining and teaching me all the bells and whistles on the car. And still, a week later, he is answering questions I send to him via email! Anybody looking to buy an Audi, I would highly suggest they make a trip to Audi Las Vegas on Sahara and ask for Michael Pyon.....he's the best!

Bought Q5 via email! Great experience.

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

We were looking to buy a Q5 with low miles. We contacted Michael and Audi Las Vegas regarding one that was listed on Internet. Although that car didn't work out, Michael worked hard to find another vehicle to meet our needs. In less than a week from first contact, he had the perfect car! He was great with communication via email, text and phone. He sent us many pictures. Since we were in FL (moving to Las Vegas soon), we had to do all this remotely. We did have our daughter go and test drive the car, and physically check everything as far as options, mileage and VIN number. We were able to do all the $$ stuff through our bank. Michael picked me up personally at the airport and the transaction at the dealership was swift and painless. Unlike other car buying experiences, this was a pleasure. Everyone that I've met and spoken to at Audi Las Vegas are well trained in customer service and professionalism. We are quite happy with our purchase and our experience thus far. Hope to do business with them again when it's time to upgrade our next car.

Great car

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I enjoyed working with the sales persons at Audi Las Vegas. They found me the exact car I wanted and even brought it in from CA for me.

August 23, 2014

Thank you for your positive review, Janet. We always strive to provide excellent service with a professional and caring staff here at our location. If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

Excellent Service

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Harvey Huffman at Audi Las Vegas gave us the best experience purchasing our new vehicle. We have purchased many new cars in the past from other dealerships, but nothing compares to the customer service Audi offers. Dan Palladino the financial service manager made the signing experience quick and painless. Excellent service!

Great Salesman

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I had gone to Jeep the night prior and was going to buy a jeep but then the next day I decided to take a visit to Audi. I have always dreamed of having an white Audi A4 and Eugene was doing his best to get me what I wanted. When I arrived after work Eugene already had cars aside to show me what he found for me. After everything was all done he got me my dream car. He made sure it fit within my budget and he really was attentive and caring about everything. I never wanted to go to a different dealership other than VW because of how well they treated me there but when Audi did the same for me I had no problem going with Audi. I overall love my decision and I am happy that before the age of 25 I got my dream car. I couldn't have done it without Eugene!

Excellent buying experience!

by from Las Vegas |

This was the best buying experience we have ever had. The sales team was very helpful and made the buying process enjoyable.

Very easy to work with

by from Denver, CO |

The whole process of my trade-in and buying a new car was easy and straightforward. Harvey is knowledgeable and was very responsive throughout the process. I would definitely recommend doing business there if you are in the market for an Audi.

My new a4

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Stopped by to look at some cars and the sales team at Audi was polite and helpful. I test drove a few cars and was not completely in love with anyone in particular. As with buying clothes I feel that if I didn't love it in the store I would regret my purchase. Gareth (my sales specialist) was patient with me an found me exactly what I was looking for. Although I stopped in with zero expectations of driving away in a new car, the team at Audi was so helpful, found me exactly what I wanted, and made my purchase process so easy I drove away in my new a4!! I will definitely be back when it is time for another Audi!!

July 22, 2014

We are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! Our goal is for all our customers to enjoy a stress and worry free experience. We're glad we provided this to you. Happy motoring!

Great buying experience

by from Montana |

Well, it was time to replace my second Audi with another A4 Avant. Since I live in a rural state, Internet searches are the only way to track down my preferred vehicle. I located three of them and began negotiations. While the other two did drop their prices a bit more, the pricing at Audi LV was already very aggressive. We agreed on a price and I had my bank contact them to work out the details. Throughout the process Mary Pro was extremely thorough, professional, responsive, and helpful. She answered all questions quickly and accurately. Even my loan officer was impressed with the staff there. I was slightly disappointed that it took so long after I arrived to complete the paperwork, as I thought we had it all taken care of. However, that was a minor inconvenience. I would certainly work with them, and especially with Mary.

Outstanding service

by from Las Vegas, Nv |

Had a wonderful experience recently at Audi on Sahara. Just purchased a new 2014 S5, Marvin Dodd made my purchase easy and quick. Second time I buy a car from him and will be doing business in the future with him. Highly recommend him and this dealership to meet ur expectations or over exceed.

June 15, 2014

Thanks so much for your feedback, Rob! It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're so happy that you have enjoyed working with Marvin to purchase your vehicles. We greatly appreciate your repeated business and hope to continue to serve you for many years to come. Happy motoring!