Audi Las Vegas

Service 888-442-1326

An AutoNation Company.

Amazing Staff

by from Las Vegas, NV |

My husband and I were in the process of comparing vehicles and we ended up buying a used Q7. Our sales associate Carlos was amazing. He was very friendly, knowledgeable and did not pressure us into a purchase. He made the entire experience pleasurable. The other individuals we encountered during the process of buying were just as pleasant to work with. I would recommend this dealership.

Great all around!

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

They made the process easy and it didn't take long to make a deal. Felt they were very fair!

June 22, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! It is our goal for all our staff to provide a positive customer experience and we're glad you are satisfied. Happy motoring!

Amazing service , above and beyond

by from Las Vegas, nv |

Amber Mills went above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of and satisfied buying my s5. She will always be recommended to all my friends and family.

pleasant car shopping experience

by from Las vegas, nevada |

Great service. Did not feel pressured and went above and beyond to answer my questions and meet my needs. Susan Is great and took her time to explain every feature in the car when I picked it up.

Wonderful all around

by from Las Vegas, NV |

This was a very easy and laid back process! Everyone was super nice and was not pushy.

Lisa and Mario Aguilar

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

Everyone at Audi Las Vegas was amazing friendly knowledgable and helpful. I feel appreciate and taken care of which means the world to us. We have many choices in vehicals and will continue purchasing Audis as long as we come back to the same 5 star service. Thanks again Lisa and Mario Aguilar....

Great experience

by from Las Vegas, NV |

No pressure or stress car buying environment. I felt respected and not taken advantaged of. I was looking for a good, affordable and slightly used vehicle. Found the perfect 2014 Audi A4 @audi Las Vegas just under 10k miles and new I had to have it. Trade in value for my 2001 Toyota Tacoma was slightly lower than expected but still good deal. Also APR slightly higher than what I was expecting but again still good deal. Would definitely come back and reccommend to others.

New Car Owner

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

Went in got the car I wanted. The dealership was able to give me a better finance rate then what I was getting from my lender. The salesmen were very professional . My Audi has lots of details to learn but I Love It!!

Friendly people

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

I was looking to trade in my Audi A4 to an A3 then i found this specialist through the Audi internet chat line on their website. Amazing experience and very efficient, we closed the deal through back and forth e-mails document, application which i sent and sign. I was approved and in a few days went to dealership and took home my favorite car,

April 28, 2015

We are happy you found us so helpful! Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

Great service clean facilities.

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Just a pleasant experience! Very friendly and fast transaction.

April 28, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your recommendation of our location and we hope to be of service again in the future.

New Audie A5

by from Henderosn, NV |

Wonderful experience, great service, both Mary Pro and Kim Beck we very helpful and pleasant to work with

April 28, 2015

We are happy you found us so helpful! Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!