Audi Las Vegas

Used 888-933-6242
Service 866-673-6154

Incredibly helpful and welcoming

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Got my new car there the other day, one a their trade-ins. Very helpful sales team and willing to stick with you through the whole process rather than trying to shove you through it. I had a great experience overall and would gladly return to get my next car there.

October 17, 2012

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback! We're very happy to hear you had a great experience and that you'd consider coming back to us for your next car. In the meantime, if there is anything else we can do for you, please don't hesitate to give us a call and let us know.

Great buying experience

by from Montana |

Well, it was time to replace my second Audi with another A4 Avant. Since I live in a rural state, Internet searches are the only way to track down my preferred vehicle. I located three of them and began negotiations. While the other two did drop their prices a bit more, the pricing at Audi LV was already very aggressive. We agreed on a price and I had my bank contact them to work out the details. Throughout the process Mary Pro was extremely thorough, professional, responsive, and helpful. She answered all questions quickly and accurately. Even my loan officer was impressed with the staff there. I was slightly disappointed that it took so long after I arrived to complete the paperwork, as I thought we had it all taken care of. However, that was a minor inconvenience. I would certainly work with them, and especially with Mary.

Outstanding service

by from Las Vegas, Nv |

Had a wonderful experience recently at Audi on Sahara. Just purchased a new 2014 S5, Marvin Dodd made my purchase easy and quick. Second time I buy a car from him and will be doing business in the future with him. Highly recommend him and this dealership to meet ur expectations or over exceed.

June 15, 2014

Thanks so much for your feedback, Rob! It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're so happy that you have enjoyed working with Marvin to purchase your vehicles. We greatly appreciate your repeated business and hope to continue to serve you for many years to come. Happy motoring!

Buying made easy

by from Henderson,NV |

Traded in my car for a used A6. The buying process was not long and drawn out. After the papers were signed, they sat in the car with me an gave me a tutorial on how all the electronics worked.

Awesome care, great service

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Quick and easy purchase transaction. Great customer service.

May 20, 2014

Thank you for the glowing review! Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

Friendly & Helpful Team

by from Las Vegas |

I arrived at the dealership late on Friday evening to browse the cars. I fell in in love with the A5 and purchased one that meet my desired options that night. I had a great experience working with Mary & Deeno to complete the purchase. It was way past closing and Mary took her time to make sure I understood all the features of the A5. The next day Denoo followed up on my Bluetooth connection to see if I set it up correctly They have a great team! dt

Great Service

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I am very pleased with the service provided at Audi Las Vegas. The staff is very friendly and professional.

Fantastic

by from Las Vegas |

Fantastic service, great price, very helpful to me throughout the buying process, great followthrough after the sale. Love the car. Thanks Guys!

Great people service

by from Las Vegas |

I can't thank Mary Pro enough for providing great people service. She was sincere on the phone and throughout the whole transaction. My wife and I decided to trade in our Japanese gas saver for a German tank, because we thought it would be safer for our newborn. I also explained to her that my wife is still recovering in the hospital and it would be really hard for her to come to the dealership. She offered to deliver the paperwork and vehicle to our home, because she said she knows how it is to be a new mom. She had it detailed and sent it through their used certification process before personally showing up at our home, which was probably after her shift. We really felt appreciated as a customer, even if we couldn't afford a brand new Audi. Shout out to Jaime, the manager, for making me feel welcomed at the dealership and giving his sincere congratulations. I think managers only come out of their office to help close a deal, but he came out just to shake my hand for being a new father. Overall, this had to be easiest car buying experience and I am positive that we will be returning to dealership first for our future needs.

David Giannotti

by from Las Vegas |

Knowledgeable salesman and great follow-up. Deeno is the guy to see.

They Make Buying A Breeze

by from Sun Valley, Idaho |

One of their used cars caught our eye as we drove by. Stopped in for a test drive. Our salesperson was knowledgeable and helpful and not pushy at all. We said we would think about it and we came back 2 more times beofre making a decision to buy. The whole process by all involved was easy and convenient. They even got us an insurance quote that was way better than our existing company.

April 19, 2014

Thank you for your kind words, Sally! Our staff here at Audi Las Vegas always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service, and we're glad our team delivered this for you. We greatly appreciate your strong recommendation.