Audi Las Vegas

Used 888-933-6242
Service 866-673-6154

Incredibly helpful and welcoming

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Got my new car there the other day, one a their trade-ins. Very helpful sales team and willing to stick with you through the whole process rather than trying to shove you through it. I had a great experience overall and would gladly return to get my next car there.

October 17, 2012

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback! We're very happy to hear you had a great experience and that you'd consider coming back to us for your next car. In the meantime, if there is anything else we can do for you, please don't hesitate to give us a call and let us know.

Excellent buying experience!

by from Las Vegas |

This was the best buying experience we have ever had. The sales team was very helpful and made the buying process enjoyable.

Very easy to work with

by from Denver, CO |

The whole process of my trade-in and buying a new car was easy and straightforward. Harvey is knowledgeable and was very responsive throughout the process. I would definitely recommend doing business there if you are in the market for an Audi.

My new a4

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Stopped by to look at some cars and the sales team at Audi was polite and helpful. I test drove a few cars and was not completely in love with anyone in particular. As with buying clothes I feel that if I didn't love it in the store I would regret my purchase. Gareth (my sales specialist) was patient with me an found me exactly what I was looking for. Although I stopped in with zero expectations of driving away in a new car, the team at Audi was so helpful, found me exactly what I wanted, and made my purchase process so easy I drove away in my new a4!! I will definitely be back when it is time for another Audi!!

July 22, 2014

We are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! Our goal is for all our customers to enjoy a stress and worry free experience. We're glad we provided this to you. Happy motoring!

Great buying experience

by from Montana |

Well, it was time to replace my second Audi with another A4 Avant. Since I live in a rural state, Internet searches are the only way to track down my preferred vehicle. I located three of them and began negotiations. While the other two did drop their prices a bit more, the pricing at Audi LV was already very aggressive. We agreed on a price and I had my bank contact them to work out the details. Throughout the process Mary Pro was extremely thorough, professional, responsive, and helpful. She answered all questions quickly and accurately. Even my loan officer was impressed with the staff there. I was slightly disappointed that it took so long after I arrived to complete the paperwork, as I thought we had it all taken care of. However, that was a minor inconvenience. I would certainly work with them, and especially with Mary.

Outstanding service

by from Las Vegas, Nv |

Had a wonderful experience recently at Audi on Sahara. Just purchased a new 2014 S5, Marvin Dodd made my purchase easy and quick. Second time I buy a car from him and will be doing business in the future with him. Highly recommend him and this dealership to meet ur expectations or over exceed.

June 15, 2014

Thanks so much for your feedback, Rob! It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're so happy that you have enjoyed working with Marvin to purchase your vehicles. We greatly appreciate your repeated business and hope to continue to serve you for many years to come. Happy motoring!

Buying made easy

by from Henderson,NV |

Traded in my car for a used A6. The buying process was not long and drawn out. After the papers were signed, they sat in the car with me an gave me a tutorial on how all the electronics worked.

Awesome care, great service

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Quick and easy purchase transaction. Great customer service.

May 20, 2014

Thank you for the glowing review! Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

Friendly & Helpful Team

by from Las Vegas |

I arrived at the dealership late on Friday evening to browse the cars. I fell in in love with the A5 and purchased one that meet my desired options that night. I had a great experience working with Mary & Deeno to complete the purchase. It was way past closing and Mary took her time to make sure I understood all the features of the A5. The next day Denoo followed up on my Bluetooth connection to see if I set it up correctly They have a great team! dt

Great Service

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I am very pleased with the service provided at Audi Las Vegas. The staff is very friendly and professional.

Fantastic

by from Las Vegas |

Fantastic service, great price, very helpful to me throughout the buying process, great followthrough after the sale. Love the car. Thanks Guys!