6335 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89146

Used 888-933-6242
Service 866-673-6154

Audi S5

by from Las Vegas NV |

Thanks to Susan and Patrick for a great Audi experience , bought a new S 5 and the car and service from the dealership has been great , from start to finish a professional approach from Susan and continued support .. Many thanks .....

by from Las Vegas, NV |

It was a very good experience at Audi Las Vegas. They were very helpful and upfront about the entire process.I will definitely recommend them as a potential dealer for your Audi

Great Experience

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Great Experienece overall. They were the upmost professionals with a non-aggressive approach and very accomodating. Believe me before I bought this car I shopped around and the competitors were always trying to one up this dealership but they couldn't. From the salesman down to to the Finance Department they are all A+. So if you are in the market for an Audi go see Gareth Nelson down at Audi Las Vegas.

Upfront and honest about my car

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I bought my car from Los Angeles and had it shipped. It arrived in the condition as promised. Great experience.

Great service!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

The service is great ! They have helped me with any problem I had , and they even helped me wash the car!

EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE!

by from Las Vegas NV |

I had the best experience working with Dan Palladino at Audi of Las Vegas! The process of obtaining a car felt easy & stress free, because of this great experience I will be an Audi driver for life. Thank you!

Review of Audi Service

by from Henderson, NV |

The service representative Eric was very good and attentive to my comments and requests. The car was ready at an agreed time, washed and all services finished. My other half is now considering an Audi which is a major step. Mary Jane

Purchased Audi A3

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I had a wonderful experience at Sahara Audi Las Vegas. I spent several hours test driving various models and they were very patient and helpful. The showroom was beautiful and exceptionally clean. I purchased an Audi A3 Quattro. It is a superb automobile and Sahara did a great job of helping me to select the best car for my needs. Thank you!

Good service

by from Las Vegas |

Very good service and I love the car that I picked, very helpful and like my dealer so much!

new audi Q5

by from las vegas, nv |

Just stopped in to see a used Audi Q 5. We were greeted by Doug S. He was extremely professional and asked us the correct questions. After a test drive, Doug suggested a New 2015 Q5 for about the same payment. We ended up getting the TDI and it is "amazing". Luxury and performance all rolled into a beautiful/extremely well built SUV. It was TREMEDOUS shopping experience by Doug and the entire Audi team! I would recommend these professionals to any and all. Been buying cars for 40 years and this just might be my best purchase/experience ever.... even served wife and I lunch.