Audi Las Vegas

6335 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89146

New 888-439-2330 New 888-439-2330
Used 888-431-2261 Used 888-431-2261
Service 888-442-1326 Service 888-442-1326

Our vehicles come with a low, upfront price and are guaranteed to be RECALL FREE.

Great service

by from Las Vegas, NV |

The best customer service ever , they do the best and i like how they deal with the customer. And special the sales her name Amber she is so helpful and have a lot of knowledge .

Great customer service

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

Just bought new A6 and so happy to drive and enjoy the car!!! I have been visiting Audi Autanation in Las Vegas since 2012 and customer service is excellent there! Special thanks to Anacleto Lumapas, Jimmy Cahill and Richard Duclos for your great job! Your are always ready to help and answer all questions!

Great experience from all the members of the team

by from Las Vegas, NV |

The sales and finance team were all very helpful throughout the entire process. They were professional and did not pressure me during the process. I would give 5 stars in all categories! The graph above would not allow me to put in 5 stars.

Professional, Experienced, Loyal

by from Las Vegas, NV |

First off, I have returned to Audi for my second purchase. To be honest, I love Audi for what they provide, experience, loyalty, trust and integrity. My sales person, Harvey, was extremely helpful. He took extra time to teach me all of what my new car offers. My fiance manager (Robert) explained each item I was required to sign in detail for the added level of comfort. I can't say enough about Audi and their team of professionals, from the GM down, they all made me feel extremely happy and proud to once again drive off the lot with my new car. Thank you Audi of Las Vegas.

Just got my q5

by from Las Vegas, NV |

being there before~ Harvey was great, the dealer is nice

Great Buying Experience

by from Las Vegas, NV |

After being a loyal customer of another car company who did not treat me well when looking to replace my leased vehicle, I decided to go with Audi Las Vegas. Jason Schantl was one of the best salesman I have experienced during buying a car. Jason listened, did not pressure me to make a decision right away and addressed all of my concerns and questions in the utmost professional manner. The rest of the team at Audi Las Vegas was just as pleasant to work with. I look forward to a longstanding relationship with Audi Las Vegas. Thanks for making the car buying experience fun again.

?????

by from Las Vegas,NV |

Good people to talk too. Good experience in the facility'

Awesome buying experience. Amber Mills rocks!!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

We purchased a 2016 Audi Q3 on 12-23-2015. Sales brand advisor Amber Mills was able to locate the exact car from an out of state dealer and organized transport to Las Vegas. The process was quick and actually fun, a first in our many car buying experiences. When the car arrived, Amber made sure finance had our paperwork ready and we were in and out of the dealership in less than 45 minutes. We can't say enough about Amber's dedication and commitment to provide exceptional customer service. We definitely know where to go when we are ready for our fourth Audi. Thanks Amber, you rock!

Great service and attention to detail!

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

Purchased an Audi TT at the West Sahara location. I was met right away by Susan Browne. She did everything possible to make my experience as pleasant as possible. She even took the time to go over many of the gadgets the car had to offer..The only negative was the finance guy at the end who came across as phony and pushy, but overall a great experience and I will definitely recommend this dealership.

Sweet Audi S6

by from St George, Utah |

Had a wonderful experience. Loved working with Amber.