6335 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89147

Used 888-933-6242
Service 866-673-6154

David Giannotti

by from Las Vegas |

Knowledgeable salesman and great follow-up. Deeno is the guy to see.

They Make Buying A Breeze

by from Sun Valley, Idaho |

One of their used cars caught our eye as we drove by. Stopped in for a test drive. Our salesperson was knowledgeable and helpful and not pushy at all. We said we would think about it and we came back 2 more times beofre making a decision to buy. The whole process by all involved was easy and convenient. They even got us an insurance quote that was way better than our existing company.

April 19, 2014

Thank you for your kind words, Sally! Our staff here at Audi Las Vegas always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service, and we're glad our team delivered this for you. We greatly appreciate your strong recommendation.

Aaron is the man!!

by from las vegas, nevada |

Bought a used car from Aaron and he absolutely cared for me as a customer. Wasn't pushy, he was nice, professional and got me in the car I wanted. Thanks man from your new friend Dom! Your the best, will be buying my cars from you!

Great Service

by from Las Vegas |

Went to test drive a car and came across Aaron Smith to help us. I have been to a lot of dealerships but have never came across a more welcoming, funny and easy going person to talk to. He never pushed or put pressure on us. I will without a doubt go back to see and deal with him when I ready to buy.

The Audi Experience

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Bought a beautiful Audi coupe last Tuesday. The salesman was extremely helpful and courteous. The sales staff was friendly and accommodating making the trade in process smooth and seamless. Altogether a great day.

Audi Las Vegas is the Best!!!

by from Las vegas, NV. |

I love Audi Las Vegas! They have the best team. I have purchased 5 Audi's from them and would not go anywhere else. Jaime ( my sales consultant) is awesome and very knowledgeable. He always makes me feel calm during the purchase process. The entire staff is warm and hospitable. It makes it a pleasure to purchase a car. I was in and out of the dealership in less than 3 hours. How amazing is that? It is awesome to be treated with respect and dignity when purchasing a new vehicle. We have all experienced the horror stories out there. The dealership is clean, organized and of course well stocked with many beautiful Audi's. Thank you guys!!!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

For years I've always wanted an Audi, and as of a few weeks ago, Gareth Nelson at Audi Las Vegas helped make the dream come true. Incredibly knowledgable about each and every model and is as equally well versed in music. Great dude, great dealership.

March 27, 2014

We are glad you chose our dealership, Frank. We're so happy that Gareth was able to help you with the purchase of your very first Audi. We hope to continue serving you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

New Audi A4, Great People and Excellent Service

by from Somewhere on Coast of Washington State |

Marvin Dodd was my contact for my new Audi A4, very pleasant, easy going and no pressure. Thorough with all the amenities in the vehicle and he was a willing to answer any questions that I had. I would definitly recommend Audi Las Vegas for a new or used vehicle.

Amazing experience at Audi Las Vegas

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I purchased an Audi A3 from Jamie Bermudez and he was an all around great guy!!! I would recommend him to all my friends and family. He was very polite and courteous. Extremely knowledgeable and made the car buying process quick and painless. Thanks for everything. Hope to see you again in the future.

Audi of Las Vegas

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Audi was very professional and Jamie in the Sales Department was excellent in handling my purchase of a new Audi A4. I would highly recommend Audi of Las Vegas to my friends and family members.

March 7, 2014

We're so happy to hear Jamie could give you all the help you needed. We hope you're enjoying your new Audi A4 -- happy motoring!