6335 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89147

New 877-270-0536
Used 888-933-6242
Service 866-673-6154

by from Las Vegas, NV |

For years I've always wanted an Audi, and as of a few weeks ago, Gareth Nelson at Audi Las Vegas helped make the dream come true. Incredibly knowledgable about each and every model and is as equally well versed in music. Great dude, great dealership.

Audi Las Vegas responded to this review

March 27, 2014

We are glad you chose our dealership, Frank. We're so happy that Gareth was able to help you with the purchase of your very first Audi. We hope to continue serving you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

New Audi A4, Great People and Excellent Service

by from Somewhere on Coast of Washington State |

Marvin Dodd was my contact for my new Audi A4, very pleasant, easy going and no pressure. Thorough with all the amenities in the vehicle and he was a willing to answer any questions that I had. I would definitly recommend Audi Las Vegas for a new or used vehicle.

Amazing experience at Audi Las Vegas

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I purchased an Audi A3 from Jamie Bermudez and he was an all around great guy!!! I would recommend him to all my friends and family. He was very polite and courteous. Extremely knowledgeable and made the car buying process quick and painless. Thanks for everything. Hope to see you again in the future.

Audi of Las Vegas

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Audi was very professional and Jamie in the Sales Department was excellent in handling my purchase of a new Audi A4. I would highly recommend Audi of Las Vegas to my friends and family members.

Audi Las Vegas responded to this review

March 7, 2014

We're so happy to hear Jamie could give you all the help you needed. We hope you're enjoying your new Audi A4 -- happy motoring!

good buying experience

by from Las Vegas |

The people made the difference, pleasant, professional, didn't waste our time. After 6 Audis we went to Mercedes, but we missed the handling and performance.

Very Helpful!

by from Cheyenne Wyoming |

We had a great experience at Audi in Las Vegas. Hermann Brumm picked us up at the MGM and took us to the dealership where we picked out a car that I won at the MGM hotel. He was a pleasure to work with and helped in so many ways. We drove the car home to Wyoming; thanks for everything. .

***BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE. EVER!!!***

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I recently went hunting for a high~end SUV. I was really intent on buying either the BMW X5 or the Mercedes M Class, but decided to pop into the Audi Las Vegas dealer on Sahara. I'm so glad I did. I met with Aaron Smith, who was both friendly and knowledgeable about his product line. We took a test drive in an Audi Q7, and I fell in love with the performance and the way the car was equipped. The technology on the Audi is greatly superior to both the Mercedes or the BMW. And the way the way the Q7 can peel rubber from gravel onto pavement is amazing: NO LOSS OF CONTROL WHATSOEVER. It is pure heaven to drive. The sales/financing/management staff made my decision to purchase the Audi Q7 a breeze. No hard sales tactic. We negotiated a price and I was more than satisfied with what I paid for the pleasure of driving out with my shiny new SUV. I highly recommend that anyone looking to buy a high~end automobile to drop in and talk with Aaron Smith. He's not pushy or doesn't use the sales approach of speaking ill of competitors: He lets his product speak for itself. I appreciate a man who doesn't have to berate a product I'm considering just to make his own product appear better. I would definitely look into buying another Audi. Perhaps a new Audi S5 convertible would be the ideal third car for driving down the Vegas Strip.

Audi SQ5 purchase

by from Las Vegas NV |

Great buying experience for me at Audi Las Vegas. I don't usually write reviews but I felt that they deserved it. Not too pressure driven and a good overall customer support. Thanks Kim and Hermann

Simply the Best!!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Loved It!! Harvey made this the easiest and best purchase ever that has changed my future vehicles to all AUDI!!! Good bye Mercedes Audi is truly a Great Car!!! Great People at this dealership !!! Very helpful and knowledgeable. Thanks to Harvey for all his help and going the extra mile for my family!!!

GREAT EXPERIENCE DURING BUYING AND GAVE ME THE BES

by from las vegas, nevada |

GREAT EXPERIENCE DURING BUYING AND GAVE ME THE BEST RATE