Audi Las Vegas

Used 888-933-6242
Service 866-673-6154

Audi SQ5 purchase

by from Las Vegas NV |

Great buying experience for me at Audi Las Vegas. I don't usually write reviews but I felt that they deserved it. Not too pressure driven and a good overall customer support. Thanks Kim and Hermann

Simply the Best!!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Loved It!! Harvey made this the easiest and best purchase ever that has changed my future vehicles to all AUDI!!! Good bye Mercedes Audi is truly a Great Car!!! Great People at this dealership !!! Very helpful and knowledgeable. Thanks to Harvey for all his help and going the extra mile for my family!!!

GREAT EXPERIENCE DURING BUYING AND GAVE ME THE BES

by from las vegas, nevada |

GREAT EXPERIENCE DURING BUYING AND GAVE ME THE BEST RATE

New Q7 Purchase

by from Boulder City, NV |

Purchased a new Q7 from this dealer. Best new car buying experience of my 63 years. Communication was great as was the service. WILL buy from this dealer again.

Limited Choice of Used, Small SUV Trucks

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Although the dealership had a lot of vehicles, what I was looking for was not there. Staff was willing to try to find my specific vehicle, but pricing was a big concern. Although I did not purchase from here, I would send a friend looking for a vehicle.

Audi Las Vegas - Excellent Customer Service

by from Las Vegas |

Audi Las Vegas, and specifically Harvey Huffman truely understand excellent customer service. He not only exceeded my high expectations he blew the car doors off with sincere, personalize service that I have never experience in buying a new vehicle. True service is customized to the individual and Harvey and the team really zoned in on my exact needs and took an approach that was comfortable and fun. Harvey worked hard to put me in the exact vehicle (Q5) that I wanted on the budget I needed. The Finance team also supported that experience which was also a delight. By far the best experience ever buying a vehicle and I will stay loyal to Harvey and Audi Las Vegas for years to come...............also, my wife bought a Q7 from Harvey and we had the exact wonderful experience a month earlier which is why we came back for round two!! Excellent service and partnership equal loyal and happy customers.........Great Job Harvey Huffman and Audi Las Vegas.

Excellent service!!!

by from Las Vegas NV |

I came here to buy a large SUV. I was warm welcome by rep. Aaron and I came across with nice manager name Jaime Bermudez. Helped me all the way to get my new Q7.

Great Experiance

by from Las Vegas NV |

Very helpful and low pressure, best car buying experiance I have ever had. My thanks to Kim, Gerhart and Mark

quality company that cares about more than sales

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I purchased a new S7 Audi and everyone from the sales person to the general manager made me feel my satisfaction with the process and their service to me was as important as the sale of the vehicle.

Love My New Audi A5--I Love it and the Audi Team

by from Henderson, Nevada |

I walked into Audi of Las Vegas on West Sahara to look at and ultimately try to buy an Audi. I had always wanted one and that day was the day. I walked in and was fortunate to meet Tony the GM and Gareth one of the Sales Team Members. They made the understanding and then purchase of my new A5 as simple and easy a process as they come! I got every answer to every question and most of all, the process of buying was the easiest i have every experienced. Over the past days i have told everyone i know about how easy it was and how friendly everyone was. I could not be happier with my new A5!! I am a customer for life!!