Audi Las Vegas

Service 866-673-6154

An AutoNation Company.

Friendly & Helpful Team

by from Las Vegas |

I arrived at the dealership late on Friday evening to browse the cars. I fell in in love with the A5 and purchased one that meet my desired options that night. I had a great experience working with Mary & Deeno to complete the purchase. It was way past closing and Mary took her time to make sure I understood all the features of the A5. The next day Denoo followed up on my Bluetooth connection to see if I set it up correctly They have a great team! dt

Great Service

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I am very pleased with the service provided at Audi Las Vegas. The staff is very friendly and professional.

Fantastic

by from Las Vegas |

Fantastic service, great price, very helpful to me throughout the buying process, great followthrough after the sale. Love the car. Thanks Guys!

Great people service

by from Las Vegas |

I can't thank Mary Pro enough for providing great people service. She was sincere on the phone and throughout the whole transaction. My wife and I decided to trade in our Japanese gas saver for a German tank, because we thought it would be safer for our newborn. I also explained to her that my wife is still recovering in the hospital and it would be really hard for her to come to the dealership. She offered to deliver the paperwork and vehicle to our home, because she said she knows how it is to be a new mom. She had it detailed and sent it through their used certification process before personally showing up at our home, which was probably after her shift. We really felt appreciated as a customer, even if we couldn't afford a brand new Audi. Shout out to Jaime, the manager, for making me feel welcomed at the dealership and giving his sincere congratulations. I think managers only come out of their office to help close a deal, but he came out just to shake my hand for being a new father. Overall, this had to be easiest car buying experience and I am positive that we will be returning to dealership first for our future needs.

David Giannotti

by from Las Vegas |

Knowledgeable salesman and great follow-up. Deeno is the guy to see.

They Make Buying A Breeze

by from Sun Valley, Idaho |

One of their used cars caught our eye as we drove by. Stopped in for a test drive. Our salesperson was knowledgeable and helpful and not pushy at all. We said we would think about it and we came back 2 more times beofre making a decision to buy. The whole process by all involved was easy and convenient. They even got us an insurance quote that was way better than our existing company.

Audi Las Vegas responded to this review

April 19, 2014

Thank you for your kind words, Sally! Our staff here at Audi Las Vegas always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service, and we're glad our team delivered this for you. We greatly appreciate your strong recommendation.

Aaron is the man!!

by from las vegas, nevada |

Bought a used car from Aaron and he absolutely cared for me as a customer. Wasn't pushy, he was nice, professional and got me in the car I wanted. Thanks man from your new friend Dom! Your the best, will be buying my cars from you!

Great Service

by from Las Vegas |

Went to test drive a car and came across Aaron Smith to help us. I have been to a lot of dealerships but have never came across a more welcoming, funny and easy going person to talk to. He never pushed or put pressure on us. I will without a doubt go back to see and deal with him when I ready to buy.

The Audi Experience

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Bought a beautiful Audi coupe last Tuesday. The salesman was extremely helpful and courteous. The sales staff was friendly and accommodating making the trade in process smooth and seamless. Altogether a great day.

Audi Las Vegas is the Best!!!

by from Las vegas, NV. |

I love Audi Las Vegas! They have the best team. I have purchased 5 Audi's from them and would not go anywhere else. Jaime ( my sales consultant) is awesome and very knowledgeable. He always makes me feel calm during the purchase process. The entire staff is warm and hospitable. It makes it a pleasure to purchase a car. I was in and out of the dealership in less than 3 hours. How amazing is that? It is awesome to be treated with respect and dignity when purchasing a new vehicle. We have all experienced the horror stories out there. The dealership is clean, organized and of course well stocked with many beautiful Audi's. Thank you guys!!!