Herb Connolly Acura

500 Worcester Rd, Framingham, MA 01702

New 877-214-0569
Used 877-492-3063
Service 866-469-8470

Family Owned and Operated. Exceeding Customers Expectations since 1918!

DM from Natick

by from Natick, MA |

This the 2nd car I bought from Jimmy Goon, he is very friendly and Skilled. He explained everything and help a lot to make me buy the second car. He even helped me to program the car to garage opener. He is the reason I returned back to the same car dealer and buy my 2nd MDX.

Pleasant Leasing Experience!

by from Wellesley, MA |

I want to commend Jimmy Goon on his professionalism. He was extremely helpful to my husband and me when we came in to lease our Acura. Best leasing experience we've ever had! Furthermore, I was impressed with the amount of time he took with me to teach me about the car basics and technology. I even came back for a follow up lesson and he was very gracious and patient with me. Overall, a very pleasant car leasing experience! Thank you, Jimmy!

My Third Acura at this Dealership

by from Framingham Ma |

This is the Second Car I bought from Jimmy Goon.and its because of him and the dealership that I will always go back again and again. Jimmy is very patient and gives excellent customer service

Herb Connolly Acura responded to this review

April 28, 2014

Thank you for the continued business!

by from Bellingham, MA |

I just purchased my 3rd Acura from Herb Connolly Acura in Framingham. I absolutely love my 2013 TL SE. It was not an easy decision for me to make as I continued to go back and forth between pre-owned or new. Although this decision was very difficult to make the management and Jimmy Goon stood by with extreme patience. They really guided me through this process. Jimmy was extremely efficient, and always answered my questions in a timely manner. He was very respectful and always had a smile on his face when I walked into the dealership. I definitely know that I made the absolute best decision. The Service Department also played a major part in my decision, they are top notch. They are extremely fair and always provide me with excellent service. I know that when I drive in with an issue it will be fixed in the most cost effective manner. Everyone is extremely friendly, courteous, and honest. They continue to exceed my expectations and go above and beyond to ensure that I am totally satisfied with my service. My last TL had approximately 268,000 miles on it when I traded it in. I can only hope for the same with my new TL!

Best Service by far

by from Natick MA |

I did not buy my car here but wish I did. I do have my Buick Enclave serviced by Herb Connolly in Framingham. The customer service is top rated. When I call I always get the service date I need and my car is usually ready before I expect. The car is cleaned and usually waiting for me in a convenient location no hassle. In the past year I feel this a dealership you all can trust never pushing anything you do not need. Any of us can buy a nice car but service and the customer service is something that makes the experience special. Thank You All! JPH

Dennis at Acura was the best!

by from Reading, MA |

Let me start out, we didn't purchases an Acura, but I can tell you my husbands next car will most likely be from Dennis. I went to Acura, not really knowing much about the brand or vehicle we were going to test drive. Dennis was patient, informative, never knocked the competition but instead talked about how the Acura could fit our family needs based off of what was important to us. We went on 2 test drives all while Dennis took the time to walk us through each feature, asking about our wants. There was not one, I repeat not one canned sales line. I didn't purchase the car, but I wanted to because Dennis deserved the sale. The Acura was a great car, but wasn't want I was looking for at the time. However, I know we will be back if Dennis is still there. Audi of Framingham, you are blessed to have Dennis. Great sales people are hard to find....hold on to this guy.

Used Hyundai Sonata

by from Malden, MA |

I recently bought a CPO Hyundai Sonata from Jimmy Goon at Herb Connolly. I was originally looking for a new car, but Jimmy help me find a Sonata that meet all my needs and fit my budget. The whole experience with Jimmy and Rich was very pleasant and low pressure.

Exceptional Customer Service & Process skills

by from Framingham, MA |

Originally I was going in to purchase an used Acura 3.2 TL car. Both Neil & Jimmy maintains their effectiveness and adapt changes to meet my benefit & pricing needs to an unexpectedly brand new Acura 3.5 TL car purchase. This was a big "WOW" for me as I had not purchased a new car for over 12+ years. Jimmy remained positive and upbeat during the transaction process to ensure that all my questions were answered about the new Acura 3.5TL. Jimmy is very customer oriented by taking me all the functionality of usage of the new car. The environment is very contemporary and a modern upscale look. The snacks & waiting amenities that the dealership have to offer was great & to keep me occupy! Jimmy is reliable, good natured, works well with his team member to be able to communicate back and forth to me was exceptional to meet my expectation. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a new Acura, the way to go is definitely "Herb Connolly". For my future car, I would go back in a heartbeat.

Good buying experience

by from Natick |

Bought a new 2014 RDX from Jimmy Goon ------ great experience. Made it very easy to end my 3 year lease on my TL and move into an RDX.

Great service and value.

by from Hudson Ma. |

I came in to look at a pre owned TSX and was showed the benefits of leasing a new TSX for a better payment than I was quoted on a used. John Flip was the bomb. I encourage anyone looking for a new or used Acura to go see Flip .