Premier Autohaus

New 877-607-7613
Used 866-517-3312

Great Customer Service

by from Bolingbrook, IL |

I bought a car from them 2 weeks ago, the car is running great and I haven't had any issues since then. They were very friendly and honest. The finance manager review all the information with me and took his time to explain me all the details. I recommend this place since my buying experience was great.

This is one of the worst global dealer

by from Morton Grove, IL |

This is one of the worst global dealer with whom I have come across. I was waiting for a title on the Mercedes two months. They lied to me constantly. No respect for customers. Very rude.

bad buisness

by from lisle |

they are very misleading people would not reccomend at all

mcorny is a happy man

by from lisle il |

have bought over 15 cars from them i will keep coming back they have never let me down jerry mike adam glen great crewgo there you wont be diapointed

the best expericence

by from oaklawn il |

jerry was very helpful went out of his way would recommend him highly

Good customer service

by from chicago il |

i higjly recommende d this dealer to people because they explain step by step of how you are qualified to get the car you want.

Misleading

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I spoke with Jerry on the phone. We talked about the car I was interested in and he offered no information and led me to believe the car ran fine. The car was overheating within, 3 min, brakes were spongy, rotars warped, no a/c, smoke out of exhaust. He knew I was driving from out of town to check it out and didn't give me the curtesy of being up front with me.

wonderful experiance

by from dayton ohio |

great experiance my credit was not so good but they put me in the car i needed kudos for them would reccomend highly

Great service !!

by from Romeoville, IL |

I went to Premier Auto Haus, in Dwners Grove, IL and ther service was GREAT. The staff there was very opening and welcoming. I had a problem with my car and they took care of it immdiately. If you're looking for a car, I recommened you go here, you want regret it.

Worst experience ever

by from Dayton,nohio |

This has been by far the worst dealership ever. They will lie and tell you anything in hopes you fall for it. I made the mistake of looking to do business with these people. I called about a fx45 that was listed for 9,999 online the pictures posted looked awesome so my husband and I drove 5 hours to possible purchase this vehicle. When we get there we drove the car and it was horrible so we test drove another vehicle. My husband notice a strange sound so they were to take the vehicle to get checked out in fixed. I was told before coming this distance that I was approved for the fx45. I asked the salesman to make sure because I didn't want to drive the distance for nothing after reassuring me that I was we got on the road the very next morning. Now back to my nightmare. After waiting two hours for the vehicle to return we decide to buy some time by going to have lunch and was told when we return the vehicle will be back, 1st lie! We returned a hour later still no car. Then I was told if I could come up with a bigger down payment other then what was discuss prior to the drive. I told him no then there was another 30min wait. So we just said forget it it's getting late and we wanted to get back on the highway. Then I was told I had to take a 2001 rover because I was only able to get approve for 8000 from the bank lie number 2( what happen to the 10000 I was already approve for) so I just told them nevermind and I'll take my business elsewhere. After 10 mins of them trying to convince me that I would not be able to get a car from another dealership for more then what they were offering I left lie number 3...so today I sit her with my new 2007 fx45 from a well known dealership very happy not to mention I was approval for 16,000 please don't waste your time nor trust these people