Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Great Falls

Used 866-680-0053
Service 866-396-8655

Easiest truck buying ever

by from Kevin, MT |

This was our 2nd time buying a truck from Lithia of Great Falls. Ian took his time with us, I was able to do almost all the work by email and phone as we live 120 miles away. Our new Laramie was waiting when we got there and Kenny went over everything about our new purchase. Then Ian put the deal together for us and we could not have been happier. The Parts Dept and service dept were also very helpful. Overall this had to be one of our best experiences at buying a truck ever. Thanks guys we love our Ram!

new car purchase

by from baker mt |

bouught new ram 2500 mega cab at a very reasonable price after shopping around..

new car experience

by from great falls, mt |

There was some equipment that was not standard on my vehicle and they made sure that my new car had it included with no additional charge

Mrs cuntapay

by from Great falls |

I am very pleased with my new purchase! Great customer!met service.

2014 2500 Ram pickup

by from Deer lodge, Montana |

Mark, our salesperson was great, he knew who we were when we ask for him personally. The rest of the staff were pleasant also. The only thing that wasn't done was a detail of the pickup because it was late and the detail staff went home but was offered a detail the next time we were in Great Falls. But that probably won't happen because we live 2 1/2 hrs away and hardly ever get to Great Falls. Over all my rating is excellent.

Great Experience!

by from Great Falls, MT |

The finance manager was especially helpful and patient.

2014 Ram 2500

by from Townsend, MT |

Very pleased with Lithia of Great Falls. The process was fast and painless and they were more than willing to deal with us on the new truck.

Service review

by from Great Falls, MT |

Everything was fine. It took a while to get the service scheduled, but I suspect that is because they need more room. I understand they are working on that.

Truck recall for shocks

by from Havre, Montana |

I made an appointment to get one of my shocks replaced due to the recall. I had to travel from out of town and showed up early by about 45 minutes. I anticipated that I would not have my truck looked at until the prescribed appointment time. I was good with that as that is how normal business is done. However, my truck went into the shop almost immediately and the shock was replaced. On top of that the service technician also looked at a few other things such as tire pressures. Apparently this is normal operating procedures. I was impressed with the level of professionalism and courtesy that I received. I will gladly drive the 1 1/2 hours it takes to get to Great Falls to have my truck taken care of at this fine dealership.

Great Experience

by from Ulm, Mt. |

Our experience of choosing and purchasing a car at Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Great Falls was a very positive experience. We knew what type of vehicle we were looking for and the salesman Rob Buley was well versed and understood our needs. He showed the differences and comparisons of the model we were looking at so that we felt we were able to make an informed decision. Rob was also the financial manager and he clarified my financial questions so that I felt comfortable and secure in my decision to purchase my new Chrysler 200. Thank you Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Great Falls for such a positive experience. Tammy

Extremly pleased with service and our new ride!!!

by from Glasgow Montana |

Great friendly service! They were very helpfull and informative. Will definatly do bussiness there in there for future purchases!