Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Great Falls

Used 866-680-0053
Service 866-396-8655

Low BUDGET BUT WANT LOW MILES? GO HERE

by from Great Falls, Montana |

My experience at Lithis was a great one. I couldn't ask for better customer service. When I went in to look for a car I was and still am a fist term ariman in the Air Force and i didn't know what I wanted. Thats when sales representative Mike Stull came to the rescue. I wanted anything the can get me from point A to point B regardless the miles, but Mike wouldnt let me get just anything. He made sure I got a nice sized 2010 SUV with extremly low miles (27,000) that I could afford that my wife would like. I ended up getting a 2012 Jeep Liberty 4x4 for a great deal and a 7 year 100,000 mile warrenty. If you are looking for a vehicle wether it be new or used go to Lithia and ask for Mike Stull!!!! He will hook you up like he did for me

Low Tactics and Lied About Having a Pet in Vehicle

by from Another State |

We found a vehicle that was advertised by this dealership on-line and after finalizing a deal on the phone and by email, we drove 500 miles to pick it up. Upon our arrival, the Sales Manager wanted $500 more. He was told that this was a dirty move and that we wanted to pay what was agreed upon. After Brent visiting with us and the Sales Manager, they were told this was not a good move on their part and settled on less than $500. This is a famous tactic to get more money we know as this was confirmed by an employee there. Brent who sold us the vehicle was very nice, it's the Sales Manager who tried to pull a fast one wanting more money. Not only that but while negotiations were being made over the phone, we were told repeatedly that the Manager drove the vehicle himself with ABSOLUTELY NO DOGS INSIDE THE VEHICLE. I conveyed to them that this is EXTREMELY important because I go to the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN for a very rare lung disease and can be around no pets whatsoever. After our arrival we were again assured by Brent that the Manager in no way had any pets inside the vehicle. Upon cleaning the vehicle once we were home, we lifted the back seats and there was so much dog hair there that the vacuum could not get it all, nor could a pet roller. We spent 2 hours cleaning the hair and still haven't gotten all of it. Being lied to about pets IN THE VEHICLE along with conniving tactics for more money was too much. We will NEVER do business with this dealership again, ever.

Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Great Falls responded to this review

January 27, 2014

Hello Never again, We are sorry that your experience did not live up to expectations. We strive to provide an honest, upfront customer experience. Negotiation can be tricky when you take into consideration pricing, trade-in values and other factors. We worked diligently to find you a fair and equitable deal and apologize if there was any misunderstanding. To the best of our knowledge, this vehicle was not used to transport any pets. If you would like to discuss this further, please feel free to contact me. Sincerely, Brian Belderrain, General Manager.

Great experience!!!!

by from Great Falls, MT |

Rich was great!! He needs a bonus :) he helped us get the perfect car and quick!!! Thanks for everything we love the car and will definitely do business here again.

Looking to buy a car? Look no further!

by from Great Falls, MT |

If you are in the market for a new or even used vehicle, you HAVE to check out LIITHIA JEEP DODGE of Great Falls. My husband and I have two vehicles with negative equity that is out of this world, but we had been talking to a salesman by the name of Gerald Dixon at Lithia. We had NO intent to buy, we had been in and out of the building and sales floor looking at all the cars for about 2 weeks off and on. Well, Gerald each time we'd enter the building or car lot he'd openly greet us, and talk to us about each vehicle and even on a non-sales level. He was very approachable and never once gave me the feeling that I HAD to buy there with him. I don't have enough room on this review to put all the positive feedback that I have about the experience I had with this gentleman. The company has worked with us more than once, and each time bent over backwards to assist us in what we needed or wanted. HAVE TO CHECK THEM OUT FIRST..........

Go only to Lithia if you live in Great Falls Mt

by from Great Falls MT |

I am a Airmen stationed here at Malmstrom AFB and I unwisely purchased a vehicle from Bennett Motors, Went to Lithia and dealt with Mark Stuhll and he made sure we got a great deal, If your Military and looking to purchase a vehicle GO to LITHIA I have been stationed here a long time and after my experience here this the only place to purchase a vehicle.

Great Service

by from Great Falls, MT |

We went in to look for another family vehicle and Robert Buley was an amazing sales rep. He found us a vehicle that works well for what we need. He was very kind and nice. I would recommend anyone to see him and visit this dealership!

Comment from an extremly happy customer!

by from Great Falls, Montana |

Gerald Dixon is definitely the Salesman to go to if you want to be talking to a real person who isn't trying to just get your signature. Gerald helped me out more than I expected, I went into Lithia dreading speaking to someone because we all know how dealers are. After talking with Mr. Dixon for a bit I realized that this man isn't trying to sell me a car, he was making my dealership experience a ton easier by not even mentioning starting paperwork until I found that perfect car. Not to mention helping out so much with getting me a good trade in value for my truck! Overall Gerald Dixon is easily the best Salesman I have ever met, I appreciate all that he has done.

Met my offer within 500.

by from Great Falls, MT |

Worked with a newer salesperson, Rick, who despite his relative newness was professional and helpful. The questions he didn't know the answer to he found quickly. I was interested in a used car they had and they treated me as if I was purchasing a new, high end vehicle, answering questions and NOT being pushy. A welcome experience to other organizations I've dealt with. I would recommend them, and will use them again in the future.

Satisfied Customer

by from Great Falls, MT |

I went to Lithia to trade my pickup for a used car. I always get anxious going to auto dealerships and dealing with untrustworthy, pushy salesmen. But my experience at Lithia ended up being quite positive. I worked with Jeremy Cosby and felt that he did an excellent job of getting me a deal on the car that I wanted. He wasn't pushy and was direct with me about the whole process. Everything went without a hitch... until I drove the car home. I didn't notice any leaks when I test drove the vehicle, but It overheated about 10 blocks away from the dealership. I put a gallon of coolant in and noticed that there were leaks under the water pump after a few hours. I called Jeremy to see what Lithia would do about this. He was home sick, but still called me back and made arrangements to get my car in to see what the problem was. Sure enough, it needed a new water pump, which Lithia replaced free of charge. I went to Lithia because of their reputation for standing behind the vehicles they sell and my experience with them was certainly no exception. I highly recommend Lithia and will go back to them to purchase my next vehicle when the time comes.

Trade In for New

by from Great Falls, MT |

I was looking around for a new truck and spoke with Robert Buley. He was very friendly and had the patience to walk around to almost every truck on the lot with me. I knew that I wanted a truck but needed some help in narrowing it down. I traded my car in for a brand new truck and I am very happy with it. He made the whole process seem easy and it went very smooth once I made my decision. For those people who have purchased vehicles before should know it does take some time (hours) to complete all the paperwork. If you go through Robert Buley, he lightens the mood and makes the time go by faster. If I were to purchase another vehicle in the future, I would ask only for him.

Mike really helped me out

by from Great falls, montana |

Mike Stull wasn't the first person to talk to me at lythia, but he was the first person to listen to what I was saying without just trying to push a new car on me. My trade vehicle was a little broke but he still worked with me and was able to give me the truck I wanted for the price I needed, for five grand under value, follow up calls to check on me and the truck a week later gave me confidence in my ram. I would recommend any of my friends to go to Mike not because he works for lythia but because he enjoys his job and is interested in helping people.