Northwest Hills

Used 866-725-9636 Used 866-725-9636
Service 877-468-5002 Service 877-468-5002

SAY YES TO SULLIVAN !!!!

customer service

by from new milford, ct. |

The shopping was easy. the transaction was easy. the product (2011 chevy silverado LT) is great so far, only 4000 miles. The customer support is outstanding. everyone has been very reachable, especially Megan Finn. The dealership has been mentioned to friends and family. I will return for future vehicle considerations.

Fast Service

by from Torrington,Connecticut |

My Traverse needed a recall on the tailgate system,I made an appointment,brought it in an it was done in about an hour.I would say my experience was just fine.

Stay local great team at Northwest Hills Chevrolet

by from Harwinton , CT |

Great service team from appointment to intake to job completion, great waiting area first class, great conversation with others.

Great place

by from Winsted,ct |

I had my 2 year old and they were very fast and nice .

Incredibly disappointing experience!

by from Bow, NH |

Absolutely incredibly disappointed with this dealership! Inquired online about a 2009 Chevy Tahoe Hybrid for sale. Contacted the dealership, explained my situation (out of state buyer) and set up an appointment to come see the vehicle. They agreed to hold the vehicle until I arrived to their location, over 180 miles away. When I arrived to the facility, I find out the following: a) My salesman wasn't even there, as he left for DC b) The sales manager had no idea about the appointment c) The vehicle I drove all the way down to see/buy WASN'T EVEN AVAILABLE, as it had been sold PRIOR to my inquiry last week. So when I found out about this, needless to say I was quite unhappy. Did the sales manager offer to try and place me in another comparable vehicle? No, absolutely not. In fact, they treated me as if I didn't know what I was talking about, even though I had the confirmation from cars.com for the appointment AND the sales rep CONFIRMED with me the previous day!! I had to ask if they had any comparable units they could possibly sell me, but they weren't even interested in doing ANYTHING to actually make this situation right. Amazing that this dealership could be THAT unprofessional at EVERY layer of their organization.

retired

by from torrington,ct |

Four items req'd attention 1. recall for software update. Difficult to evaluate ,I am confident that service was done to specs. 2. bracket for front bumper trim replaced. looks good. 3. message regarding service to rear axle all wheel drive taken care of. 4. I have not had the opportunity to check this out( automatic control of headlights from low to high beam and vice versa).will have the need to drive at night over the Christmas weekend and will see. I have every confidence in your service people. All were very courteous ,work done and completed as I was told. Good service and good people.

Great Local Businesses

by from Torrington, CT |

Very good work done in a timely manner! Our family deals with NWH for both or purchases and service! Feels good to have a good local businesses that yo want to deal with!

Great service

by from Torrington, connecticut |

It was a great experience. They helped me alot. I would definitely go back there again.

Great deal

by from East Concord,NY |

I found my truck online. Priced 2k lower than anything I could find locally. Drove for 6hrs and did the deal. Great truck , great deal ,great dealer.

Buying and Service

by from Goshen, CT |

Top notch! I have never been disappointed. Ted Marola is an excellent sales person.