Metro Auto Center

4497 Harrison Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45211

Used 866-817-1848

EVEN WITH MY CREDIT..I WAS ABLE TO GET A GREAT CAR

by from CINCINNATI, OH |

I HAD BEEN OTHER PLACES AND EVERYONE EITHER TURNED ME DOWN OR TOLD ME I NEEDED ALOT MORE MONEY DOWN. MY CO-WORKERS HAD GOT CARS FROM METRO AND ENCOURAGED ME TO GO THERE. I'M SOOO GLAD I DID. IT WAS FAST AND EASY AND I DROVE HOME THAT SAME NIGHT IN A CAR THAT I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE I OWN. I GOT A GREAT CAR WITH A GREAT WARRANTY AND I'M REBUILDING MY CREDIT AS WELL. THANK YOU METRO AUTO CANTER FOR GIVING ME A CHANCE.

WOULDNT GO ANYWHERE ELSE

by from cincinnati,OH |

I have been everywhere..keep gettin turned down and told i need a cosigner that i cant get...metro got me in a car by myself...im tellin everybody about metro

on to better things

by from Texas |

Never received a return phone call. After waiting two weeks for information about a vehicle, I have taken my business elsewhere.

Dishonest salesman

by from Cincinnati Ohio |

First, it is obvious a representative of Metro Auto Center wrote the first review on this website. Being a real customer I was flat out lied too by salesman Charlton Ousley. He told me that the vehicle, 2003 Nissan Maxima, had belonged to a friend of his and that it was a great running car and had nothing wrong with it mechanically. He made sure to keep reminding me how great of a deal I was getting and that he could not sell the car if it had major mechanical problems because by law they cannot sell a car that will cost more to repair than they can sell it for. The car broke down the second day I had it in the middle of a busy intersection with my 5 year old son in the car. Two men had to push me into a parking lot. I took the car to a mechanic who told me it needed a new engine. When I contacted Charlton at Metro he told me that I bought the car as is and that it was now my responsibility and he could not help me. I had no other choice but to contact a lawyer which will cost me more money. Sincerely, a real metro customer.