Dalessio Chevrolet Buick

Used 888-223-7431 Used888-223-7431
Service 888-205-1763 Service 888-205-1763

Dalessio's The BEST

by from Nutley, NJ |

My experiences at Dalessio Chevrolet have been the most pleasant experiences at a car dealership that I have had in my life. My first experience at Dalessio was the result of another dealer trying to "stick it to me" on a false repair that was not necessary. I chose not to make the repair and went to Dalessio for a "second opinion". Instead of a $1,000.00 repair, I had a $50.00 repair and didn't have any further problems. Since that time I have purchased two vehicle from Dalessio and have gotten the best deals possible. Most recently I had a problem with my alternator going out on my Silverado pick up which is 10 years old and has over 180,000 miles on it. This happened on a Sunday. I called Dalessio and left a message. Dave Dalessio called me back with-in a few minutes and then called his Service Manager, Sean Flanagan. Sean advised me what to do since the batteries were completely dead and the alternator was not working, have the car towed in since I had AAA to avoid any further damage. On Monday Mike Lange and the service Dept. tried to recharge the batteries, use two black boxes, etc. but the fact that I drove the truck for two days with the "battery not charging" for over two hours killed the batteries. They were not able to complete the repairs on Monday due to the fact that they spent so much time trying to save the batteries. Mike Lange gave me a free loaner car that had only 458 miles on it. The repairs were completed before noon on Monday. I was very pleasantly surprised to see that they had only charged me 2 hours labor (estimated labor for an alternator replacement) and did not charge me for the multiple hours they spent trying to save me a few bucks. The bottom line is that Dave Dalessio runs a "family" type business and treats his customers like family. All of the employees, sales, parts, service, reception, accounting etc., follow Dave's lead and treat customers as if they are family. I turned 60 years old last month, have been around the block a few times, and again cannot say I've ever had a better relationship with any other dealership and would give my highest recommendations to family and friends to give there business to Dalessio. My Sincerest Thanks to Dave Dalessio and his staff for the honesty, integrity, and respect they have shown over the years!

Awesome people and great overall experience!

by from Succasunna, NJ |

They are professional, personable, responsive, and they stick to their estimated wait times. Great job to All!

GREAT SERVICE

by from Kinnelon, NJ |

Everytime I go to this dealership I always leave amazed on how they have learned that the customer is the most important part of a successful business. Mike and Vinny in service are the nicest and most professional guys I have ever encountered in a service dealership. When most places make the sale and hope to never see you again these guys make you want to come back. Owner Dave is a nice guy and always available to talk and receive comments Keep up the good work

Used Car purchase

by from Matawan NJ |

What a wonderful experience I had from the first phone call to the final purchase. My salesman Glen was helpful, respectful of my time and spent time with me going over everything about my new car. I love my Camaro !! And I love this dealership. I would highly recommend them . Irene Euler

1st Class Treatment.

by from Towaco, New Jersey |

Very satisfied with Dalessio sales and service. Treatment was 1st class. The Service Department was professional and co operative in solving a nagging electronic problem on my Buick La cross. Mike Lange, Service Advisor, is a real asset for this Dealership.

Best service

by from Sussex, NJ |

Mike Lange is a asset to the dealership. He took the time to help solve my problem. And he provided a loaner car while my car was in service.

Great sales experience

by from Denville NJ |

The salesman John was extremely helpful. Even the owner Dave Dalessio took the time to help put a deal together. Strongly recommend Dalessio Chevy Buick. Class organization.

Worst dealer ever

by from Kinellon, NJ |

Absolute worst dealer service in America. Charged me $145 for a 5 mile tow ... then sat on the car for a week unable to determine what was wrong ... assured me at pickup that nothing was wrong with car despite having to tow car to dealer ... 100 feet out of dealer check engine light went back on ... returned to dealer and was told they guarantee it is nothing just an oxygen sensor ... left dealer and car became un-driveable within a few minutes ... managed to get off highway exit and car stopped completely in middle of intersection ... called dealer six times for three hours and they refused to cover tow to return vehicle and made every excuse imaginable to cover for their "technicians" ... refused to even acknowledge that they charged me for towing an exorbitant amount without authorization in advance ... refused to take responsibility for poor service department work ... refused to acknowledge that the service department advisers can not even be reached by phone ... and to top it all off ... tried to lecture about how they have good technicians ... after so much silliness and the General Manager making a bad situation worse I towed the car to another dealer ...