CarMax Nashville

(4.0) 4 Reviews

2501 Powell Avenue, Nashville, TN 37204

Bad Service Bad Dealer Bad Driver

by from Nashville,Tn |

Went to Have My Van Appraised And it Came Back With Scratch Down the Side. They Said they Didn't Do it. But it Wasn't There before they took it to Drive it. So Beware They may damage Your vehicle and say its not there fault.

Dealership experience

by from Nashville |

Car Max has been providing better services because their business model is based on the fact that customers hate haggling over price. The trade-off here is that average Car Max vehicle will cost average worth compare to other dealers in the market. Seeing most of the time customers are willing to pay as it streamlines the process and avoids any unpleasantness.

August 22, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review your CarMax experience. We appreciate everyone's feedback! ~bridget

Great Exprience

by from Hermitage,TN |

The salesman was great when I came in the first time to check out the car. I wanted to go home and think it over & he wasn't going to be there the next day so he hooked me up with someone who was. I came back the next day & drove the car & bought it. They didn't pressure me ever. It was all on my terms & what I wanted. It was a very enjoyable experience.

February 15, 2012

Thank you for the great review Jovigirl! We're glad you had a great experience buying your car at CarMax.

Great place to buy a car - Nashville CarMax

by from Murfreesboro, TN |

The salesman made purchasing the car a dream compared to other places. He really new his stuff and made the paper work a breeze. I had the car shipped in from another state. It was exactly as they had advertised or better. I thought the rear tires were worn in the center. Other than that, the car was fabulous. Their service department is also very efficient, timely and professional. However, they did not agree with me about the tires. I would still give the place an excellent rating.

December 12, 2011

Photoman, we are so happy that we made your car-buying experience dream come true. We hope you are enjoying your new-to-you car and welcome to the CarMax family!