Motorcars Limited

Motorcars Limited

1100 A East College Way, Mt. Vernon, WA 98273

Used 888-473-7650

At Motorcars Limited you will experience a no pressure, friendly atmosphere with incredibly priced vehicles!

A Different Car Buying Experience

by from Burlington, WA |

This was a truly new car buying experience from beginning to end. Everyone was very relaxed and helpful and not pressuring. We were given more than enough time to test drive and really look at the vehicle that interested us. In the end, we got a great car for a great price. We were really pleased.

Excellent Customer Care

by from Bellingham WA |

I recently purchased my first vehicle from Motorcars and I could not have been more pleased with the experience. I received excellent customer service from the sales staff, owner and the service department. The quality of vehicle at this dealership is exceptional. I plan on purchasing all my furture vehicles from them.

Buyer beware!!

by from KING COUNTY, WA |

Terrible followup!!! Don't expect them to do what promised. I'm an easy going person who doesn't complain often but when I do its definitely called for. Buyer beware! I bought a vehicle from the sales guy Jay and he did not keep his word. I have warned all my family and friends not to purchase from here. Disappointment. Shop elsewhere.

Great to work with!

by from Columbia Falls, Montana |

Jeff and Jeff were both great to work with, very clean vehicle and nice facility. No games - said what they could do and stuck with it. Would buy from them again.

Wonderful buying experience from 245 Miles away !

by from Portland, Oregon |

My wife and I reside in Portland,Oregon. We contacted Motorcars Limited via telephone regarding a vehicle in their inventory. The sales staff were friendly,professional and extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle as well as financing. The dealer contacted our Credit Union and arranged the financing with some simple paperwork. To top this whole experience off, Motorcars Limited opened their doors on Sunday where they would normally be closed to allow us to come sign paperwork and take the vehicle back to Oregon. I plan to use MotorCars Limited for future vehicle purchases as this was a flawless transaction.

no games at this dealership, great value.

by from Marysville, WA |

My experience was great with these guys. They gave me a steal of a deal and the environment was absolutely wonderful. There was no pressure and the facilities are impressive. I will be returning for my next car. Best car dealership I have ever worked with.