Streff Auto Group

6309 W Appleton Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53210

Used 866-310-3644

Friendly staff, Quality used cars

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Recently purchased a vehicle from Streff Autos. From the time I called to inquire about a vehicle, until I drove it off the lot, everyone I dealt with was friendly, knowledgeable, and very accommodating in all I asked. Not only did they allow me to take the vehicle to my mechanic (20 miles away), but they also stayed late to allow me time to have the vehicle inspected. Keep up the good work guys!!!

This is the only dealer I buy my vehicles from.

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I purchased my last four vehicles in the last three years for my family from Streff Auto Group which is funny because it was formally known as Auto Solutions. Same people that I have worked with in the past are still there and trhe owner is still the same, I think he just changed the name to his last name. one Particular sales person name Brandon sent me there and he actually told me the truth on the cars I was looking at and what he thought when I asked his opinion. The whole idea here is that there is an actual car dealer that wil work with you, even with bad credit or challenged credit and sells quality vehicles, they have cars, trucks and vans and more under 8,000 than any larger dealer I have gone and looked at. Seems to me that at Streff Auto Group you get a newer year vehicle, and price is always alot less money than the larger dealers! Honestly they have a mechanic that can fix anything you throw at him, Dean is the best mechanic I have ever met ancd I now take my cars strictly only to him although he is soo busy he doies not always have time for smaller stuff like oil changes. This dealership is truly a God Send and I would send anyone I know to them and I have. Even when I had my check engine light pop up/go on the owner Eric helped me get the problem resolved with little money out of my pockets.

Easy purchase!

by from Wauwatosa, WI |

Recently purchased a used car from Streff. Everyone was very nice. No pressure. I would highly recommend.