Streff Auto Group

6309 W Appleton Ave, Milw, WI 53210

Used 866-310-3644 Used866-310-3644

Friendly staff, Quality used cars

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Recently purchased a vehicle from Streff Autos. From the time I called to inquire about a vehicle, until I drove it off the lot, everyone I dealt with was friendly, knowledgeable, and very accommodating in all I asked. Not only did they allow me to take the vehicle to my mechanic (20 miles away), but they also stayed late to allow me time to have the vehicle inspected. Keep up the good work guys!!!

Customer for life!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Got a great deal on an amazing car. The owner and their lead mechanic were very knowledgeable and able to answer all of my questions. It was refreshing talking to people that actually knew what they were talking about! I'll be back for servicing and eventually my next car.

Great Customer Service

by from Waukesha, WI |

I have recently purchase a vehicle from Streff Auto Group. And I was greeted promptly and all my questions were answered by both Dean and the owner who both made me feel comfortable buying my car. They went threw step by step with everything work the whole process . I would recommend who is looking for a car to go with them.

Very Satisfied Customer!

by from Wauwatosa, WI |

I recently purchased my 2010 Ford Escape from Streff Auto and I absolutely love it! From the moment I walked in the door and explained exactly what I was looking for, that is exactly what they made sure I drove off with. The vehicle was very clean and well taken care of. There was no pressure in buying and the owner and staff are very polite people. The staff really pays attention to detail on what the customer is looking for and they work hard to make sure that customer needs are met. I am very satisfied with my purchase and I would definitely recommend anyone buying from this car dealership. Money very well spent!

they are really really bad businss okay

by from milwaukee wi |

Went too them thinking . this car lot been selling cars for 40 years an would have pride in the vehicles that was on their lot and the vehicles that they sold to people in the community found out it was a scam . their vehicles do not last more then 3 months no fault of ours the truck had issues 2 weeks after i drove in home in June 2014 had a issue took it back . July 15 2014 had a issue took it back then in august total break down.The mechanic keep telling us he had to wait on the boss. we waited for 2 hours while they went back an fourth with each other . the boss never did show up. the truck should not be doing this after only 2 an half months . 2004 dodge durango.. Several times, the car started and then DIED! The engine turned over, so it wasn't the battery. Then I stalled. But eventually it started, and I later learned that if I gassed it plenty (which I would never otherwise do), I could avoid it stalling. So that's my issue...an intermittent problem...it always starts, but then only occasionally stalls out, not driving, but before I get anywhere. Once I got back a foot before it happened. I realize part of the problem is that for those of us who just drive, the details are not easy to delineate and explain, which I'm sure is frustrating to those trying to understand.

Lemon Dealers - AVOID

by from Milwaukee, WI |

They sold me a LEMON. 2 weeks after purchasing my vehicle from Streff, the transmission went out while I was out of town. They refused to help me. I had to fight them just to cover what was supposed to be under warranty from them. When I went to finally pick up the money they owed me for just a small portion of the repair, they lied to me about their fax machine not working just so I might walk away without the money, which of course I didn't. I walked across the street where their fax machine worked just fine and I showed them the $3300 repair receipt. When I picked up my car originally, they gave it to me filthy: dog hair everywhere, gum on seats, crumbs in every nook and cranny. I wish I would have seen the warning signs before I broke down on the highway to AVOID them.

Streff Auto Group responded to this review

August 28, 2014

In Response To "travelon2" : Our "Free" In-House Powertrain Warranty Covers Half Of The Repair Outside Of Our Shop When We Cannot Physically Diagnose Why The Problem Happened. If The Vehicle Would Have Been Brought Back To Us The Customer Would Not Have Paid A Dime! Also-This Customer Seems To Have Left Out A Few Facts! 1.-Driving For Long Periods Of Time Up And Down Mountains (Like In Colorado)Can Ruin A Transmission! 2.-This Customer Had A Transmission Service Done At One Repair Shop In Colorado! A Few Days Later It Was Diagnosed At A Different Shop In Colorado That The Transmission Was Smoked! She Did However Admit That She Was Unhappy With The Original Service From The First Shop And That She Was Later Refunded. 3.- There Obviously Was Not A Problem Originally With The Transmission, For Their Would Have Been Indications Within A 120 Mile Period! This Customer Put Over 2500 Miles On This Vehicle Before Having Any Issues. -Conclusion: One Bad Review In 15 Years! Yea Its True We Took Our Time Investigating This Situation And Honestly There Are Still Pieces Of The Puzzle Missing. However With That All Being Said We Still Cut The Check To Try And Help Out (Which By The Way Under Those Circumstances We Were Not Obligated To Do) This Vehicle Like All Of Our Vehicles Was Professionally Detailed And Was Up To Par At Time Of Sale, Even Had Plastic On The Floors! I Find It That Some People Like To Make Situations Worse Than They Really Are! You Be The Judge!

This is the only dealer I buy my vehicles from.

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I purchased my last four vehicles in the last three years for my family from Streff Auto Group which is funny because it was formally known as Auto Solutions. Same people that I have worked with in the past are still there and trhe owner is still the same, I think he just changed the name to his last name. one Particular sales person name Brandon sent me there and he actually told me the truth on the cars I was looking at and what he thought when I asked his opinion. The whole idea here is that there is an actual car dealer that wil work with you, even with bad credit or challenged credit and sells quality vehicles, they have cars, trucks and vans and more under 8,000 than any larger dealer I have gone and looked at. Seems to me that at Streff Auto Group you get a newer year vehicle, and price is always alot less money than the larger dealers! Honestly they have a mechanic that can fix anything you throw at him, Dean is the best mechanic I have ever met ancd I now take my cars strictly only to him although he is soo busy he doies not always have time for smaller stuff like oil changes. This dealership is truly a God Send and I would send anyone I know to them and I have. Even when I had my check engine light pop up/go on the owner Eric helped me get the problem resolved with little money out of my pockets.

Easy purchase!

by from Wauwatosa, WI |

Recently purchased a used car from Streff. Everyone was very nice. No pressure. I would highly recommend.