Hatfield Used Car Center

Hatfield Used Car Center

1333 Auto Mall Dr, Columbus, OH 43228

New 877-754-9549
Used 877-266-9119

nothing short of spectacular!

by from grove city, ohio |

relaxed environment, no pressure, best car buying experience ever. I am a customer for life!

by from columbus, ohio |

This dealership does a great job of follow up, they have contacted me everytime they get a vehicle in that would suit my family amnd friends,i trust them with all car purchases, prices are very reasonable as well,

A Dealership with Deficiencies

by from Grove City, Ohio |

I hope the personnel of this dealership exhibits more professional and courteous behavior throughout the car buying process. In such a public business, there is really no excuse for such a lack of manners. I know about the rude behavior. I was hung up on many months ago when I stated that I was going to buy a new car instead. Not exactly the professional behavior I expected. Perhaps the personnel here need to find again the courtesy and respect that fuels the car buying experience. I would gladly pay more money for a car if I got great service. But I would not pay one penny if I did not. From my experience, such basic elements seem to be out of balance when they do not apply to everyone. This is a dealership with some work to do.

Repeat customer 4 times

by from Ashville, Oh |

My wife and I have purchased 2 cars and 2 trucks from the guys at Hatfield Used Cars in the past 5 years. They have always treated us in the upmost professional manner showing us exactly what we wanted without any pressure. We will continue to go back when it's time to buy another vehicle.

Will return

by from Dublin, Oh |

Being a female, I have always heard the horror stories of getting taken advantage of while car shopping. It was recommended to me to go see Keith. It was one of the best decisions I have ever made. When I did need maintenance and routine repairs he was very knowledgeable and recommended a very trustworthy repair shop. HIGHLY recommend Hatfield Used Cars!

very professional, with that small hometown feel

by from grove city oh |

Keith was very polite and knowledgeable. Like doing business with an old friend!

Debbie

by from Westerville |

Hatfield Used Car Center was most helpful when my husband and I needed to buy I vehicle. We were faced with the decision of used car vs new car. The sales person truth and honesty were truly appreciated.

Highly Recommend Hatfield Used Cars

by from Powell, OH |

I would like to encourage anyone looking for a used car to check out Hatfield Used Car Center. They have a great selection that changes regularly. If they don't have the car you are looking for they will find it for you. They check over the vehicles to make sure they are safe for your family to drive. I am most impressed with their connections within the car community and car repair community. If you need help with your car they know the best possible place to get it repaired at a fair price. I highly recommend Hatfield Used Car Center. Check them out!

Great people Great dealership

by from Galloway, Ohio |

I have bought 3 cars from Hatfield Used Car Center they always treated me great and made sure I got exactly what I wanted. I would not shop anywhere else and I always recommend them to my friends. MARK CHAMBERLAIN

Friendly service

by from Canal Winchester |

I chose the vehicle I was interested in online and called them to tell them I wanted to look at it. They had the car waiting by the front door, a/c on and ready for me to take a test drive. They were friendly and helpful. My bank approval was done and they had the paperwork done quickly. The best car purchase ever!