Hatfield Used Car Center

Used 877-266-9119

Get More Pay Less!

They are like a family

by from Grove City, Ohio |

We have bought all of our cars there for the last 7 years, we recommended them to all our friends and family in need of a car and everyone that has gone they have treated them like family and found the car they were looking for and for the right price. I will never buy a car from anyone else!

Excellent service!

by from Columbus |

My family has bought cars from these guys the past 6 years! They are awesome people and work well within budgets. I recommend this place to many people who are looking for used cars!

great people

by from columbus ohio |

these guys are the best especially the guy named chico fast and efficient and very knowledgeable highly recommend

AWESOME!!

by from Columbus |

I have purchased 3 cars from Hatfield Used Car Center. The atmosphere was relaxed. I felt very comfortable and had the utmost confidence in my sales professional's ability to assist me in my car buying needs. I have had several family members, friends and neighbors buy cars from them, all of them were very satisfied with their car buying experience as well. My son will driving soon and I will certainly be returning to buy his first car from them because I know from my experience we will be buying a reliable car at a reasonable price for him.

Great Experience

by from Columbus, OH |

I recently bought a car from Hatfield and had a great experience. Car shopping is not something I look forward to but the process was simple and the customer service was excellent! I would not hesitate going back in the furture.

4th car purchased

by from Sunbury, Ohio |

I have bought 4 cars from Hatfield Used Car Center, These guys are always fair, quick buying process, had a problem after purchase and they took care of it even when they did not have to, Highly reccommend these guys.

Buckeye fan

by from Columbus, OH |

I visited Hatfield Used Car center to look at a specific vehicle but realized I wasnt really sure what I wanted once I got there and saw all of the cars on their lot. Although I have not decided or purchased a car from there yet when I decide what I want it will be from there. They didn't try to pressure me or overwhelm me with information. I felt very comfortable and Keith, the general manager over there assured there. He told me that when I am ready they will be there to help. I loved the kind not threatening and in our face approach.

Great Experience

by from Plain City, Ohio |

Small comfortable place to do business, People were Great!!!