Park Ave Acura

Service 888-408-6581

2011 & 2012 Acura Precision Winner

Great Experience

by from Orange County, NY |

This is the 4th Acura we have bought from Dan Schapiro. He and the team at Park Ave Acura have always treated us fairly and with great respect. At all times we feel that we are valued customers and Dan keeps out best interests in mind. Over the years we have formed a true friendship with him and our loyalty has been rewarded. Purchasing a new vehicle was once again a pleasurable experience. We travel more than 60 miles one way to Park Ave dealership to buy a car from Dan. Nothing more needs to be said!

A pleasurable car buying experience

by from Avenel, NJ |

After searching for close to 2 weeks visiting several dealers for a pre-owned vehicle, I came across this sleek 2-door coupe at Park Ave Acura on cars.com. I first spoke to a friendly Nick Martinez over the phone to try and schedule an appointment to take a look at the car. Although Nick had the day off on the day I wanted to see the car, he arranged for his equally friendly associate Curt Lewis to assist me with the car. Curt's knowledgeable, friendly, detail oriented, no "hard sell" approach was quite refreshing. Although I was in the early stages of my car search, he knew I had taken a liking to this coupe and seem to want to help me end my search as I had mentioned a couple of lesser attractive alternatives. With Curt knowing what kind of budget I had, he worked his tail off and got the numbers to meet my budget. After closing the deal that afternoon, he went the extra mile and got me my plates and registration 2 days later when I picked up my car!!! Curt Lewis loves his customers and is a truly dedicated professional. I would recommend / refer him and Park Ave Acura to anyone in the market for a vehicle.

Such a pleasurable car buying experience!

by from Avenel, NJ |

Terrible service departmenr

by from Maywood, NJ |

My car was towed to this dealership for repair due to an accident, because it happened to be the closest dealer from the accident scene. They had it for over two work days without doing anything. Every time I called, the guy handling my case was always impatient. On Saturday he promised Monday morning, and Monday morning he promised me that afternoon, and then Tuesday morning, and so on. I told him I have young children and I need at least a rough time window so that I can arrange for transportation. I didn't realize my acura care program entitles me a free loaner. However this guy never brought up or offer me a loaner until I realized three days later and called to ask. Of course the answer is no, they don't have any available and I'll have to wait until the next morning. Finally, after a weekend and two work days, he called me back with a diagnosis, which is nothing more than what I can tell Myself. The estimate, on the other hand, is ridiculous. For replacing the tire rods of one tire plus alighment, he asked $950+tax to get started with. He also threw out all these other big repair items, saying I might need this and that. In the end, he rudely rushed me to make a quick decision over the phone, which made me very uncomfortable. The next morning I called three other acura dealers and the same repair was quoted back for $450, $560,& $680. I towed my car to the $450 one and they fixed it for me on the same day at the quoted price. He wanted me to pay $120 for their diagnosis which I refused because there was no diagnosis and no work done to my car at all! I'll never ever go back to this place.

A Great Purchasing Experience

by from Weehawken, NJ |

WOW! I am still shocked by how smoothly the transaction went with the purchase of my CPO 9 MDX at Park Ave. Acura. I had visited two other dealers in the area and had a distasteful experience. The difference at Park Ave. Acura was like night and day. I was shocked when we made the deal and even more so on the drive home after taking delivery. I was thinking to myself, id that just really happen?Curt Lewis was an absolute pleasure to deal with and went out of his way to get it done. He and his Sales Manager, Tony Goncalves, were honest, straightforward and there were no surprises. I would not hesitate to contact Curt when I ready to purchase my next vehicle and will gladly recommend him to friends.

Best people, good price, no pressure :)

by from Montreal, QC |

I live in Montreal, Canada. I found this rare exterior/interior color MDX 2011 Advance at this dealer. I was planning to visit NYC over a long weekend, so I contacted Park Ave Acura by email through cars.com to see the car in person (very unique exterior color, so was not sure if I would like it in person). Surprisingly, got reply and phone call from Nick in very short time. Explained to him I was interested to buy and import the car to Canada, and we scheduled a visit on Saturday morning. On Friday, the day I was living from Montreal, Nick was off but was nice enough to ask Curtis (another great salesman at Park Ave) to call me to notify me that the car was still available. On arriving at the dealer, I was greeted very warmly, and Nick took his time (even knowing that I was not going to buy the car that day) to show me the car and explain me the process involved to import the car to Canada. Thank You Nick and Park Avenue Acura - for the great experience. To any Canadians: If you find a car you like at this dealer, do not hesitate to contact this dealer - you will be very happy.

Great experiance buying a new MDX!

by from Morris, NJ |

After shopping around many different new models and dealers, we landed on a new 2012 Acura MDX with the Tech package. We stopped at a few Acura dealers, and Park Ave was the furthest one. Nick Martinez was our Sales Person, and helped us get the exact one we wanted, without ever being pushy. We heard Park Ave had a great "small dealership feel", and it was very much the case. You might think the big dealers have better inventory or lower prices, but that was NOT the case! Our best deal by far was here. Tony Goncalves was the Pre-Owned Manager and helped us with our trade, and James Lundy made the finance process quick and easy. Big thanks to Nick, Tony and James for making the buying process simple, and getting exactly what we wanted.

Park Ave Acua..... Five Stars.

by from Irvington, NJ |

I recently purchased a 2011 Acura MDX from there, and the sales person and the whole buying process was good. I wanted to finance by the MDX, and I didn't want to trade in the car I had. So I spoke with one of the finance managers. He guided me through the process and long story short,I got the MDX!