Bayside Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

212-19 Northern Blvd, Bayside, NY 11361

New 888-259-7484
Used 888-566-8962
Service 888-861-9858

We love to say yes you are approved! Same day delivery available! Buy with Confidence from Bayside!

Lance sold us a jeep cherokee.

by from Bronx, New York |

The staff at Bayside Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM was very professional and pleasant. John the finance manager, Jason whom I believe is Nelsons manager who helped us with our questions in reference to our new car and Lance who helped facilitate everything were all a pleasure to work with. They answered all my questions, comments and concerns in reference to the options of the vehicle and me returning the current lease I had, which was from another dealer. My only gripe is that one time I called the dealership and the receptionist said she could not give me the telephone number on Nelsons business card as "she was not allowed to". I found that hard to believe as his business card was previously given to me but I happened to leave the card at home, the day I needed it. Other than that, every time I contacted and was contacted by Bayside Jeep Dodge RAM I had an awesome experience. Keep up the good work guys!!

Bayside Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded to this review

April 9, 2014

Thank you so much for the Great Review! Thank you for purchasing your new vehicle from Lance! We really do appreciate your business here at Bayside Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram! Congratulations! Yours Truly, Michael Campanella General Manager

2 Car Deal With Sully!!

by from Flushing, NY |

Sulaiman Khan was a very informative, helpful and kind salesman. Not only did he make us feel at ease but he made our children comfortable as well. I would recommend Dodge to other people interested in purchasing a new car.

I purchased a 2014 Wrangler Rubicon from Turgo

by from Queens New York |

This was not my first time at Bayside, but this time around Turgo made it a memorable experience. My sister and my Dad should be here shortly as well to purchase another car from Turgo. He is that good.

Professional services provided

by from jamaica, NY |

Sales man was very polite and upfront about everything. Every time I called he made time to answer any inquires I had.

by from REGO PARK NY |

I DID NOT BUY CAR HERE BUT DO SERVICE IT HERE. I WAS VERY HAPPY WITH RAY, THE SERVICE ADVISOR THAT HELPED ME. HE WAS FRIENDLY AND GOT MY JEEP IN AND OUT. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING.

by from BAYSIDE NY |

WE DID NOT BUY THE CAR HERE AT BAYSIDE JEEP. WE HAD THE CAR TOWED IN. RAY KEPT US INFORMED EVERY DAY AND THE REPAIRS WERE DONE IN A VERY DECENT AMOUNT OF TIME. WE WILL SERVICE THE JEEP HERE AND WILL TELL OUR FRIENDS AND COWORKERS HOW GREAT SERVICE IS HERE AT BAYSIDE JEEP. THANK YOU RAY FOR ALL YOUR HELP.

by from BAYSIDE NY |

I HAD ANOTHER GREAT EXPERIENCE HERE AT BAYSIDE JEEP TODAY. I NEEDED AN OIL CHANGE FOR A ROAD TRIP AND DIDN'T HAVE AN APPOINTMENT. JAY ONE AGAIN, HELPED ME GET IT DONE IN A SHORT TIME. THANKS JAY YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!! SCOTT MORRISON

Great service friendly people

by from Astoria NY |

Edwin was an excellent and friendly salesman. He did not pressure me into anything I could not afford. No hassle and positive attitude.

by from BAYSIDE,NY |

RAY WAS WONDERFUL WITH ME TODAY. I BROUGHT MY CAR IN FOR A NEW YORK STATE INSPECTION. I WQAS IN AND OUT IN GREAT TIME. I LOVE MY EXPERIENCE AT BAYSIDE CHRYSLER EVERY TIME I BRING THE CAR IN FOR SERVICE. THANK YOU RAY AND THE TEAM AT BAYSIDE CHRYSLER.

by from COLLEGE POINT,NY |

JAY WAS GREAT HE TOOK CARE OF ME....................................................................................................

by from QUEENS VILLAGE,NY |

tHE SERVICE WAS GREAT,AS USUAL. I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS.