Spence Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

11646 US-319, Thomasville, GA 31757

New 866-252-8095
Used 877-735-5353
Service 888-460-4977

Serving as your Tallahassee and Valdosta Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac dealership from Thomasville!

Albany

by from albany ga |

Drove from albany ga to purchase a vehicle they had listed, walked in for service no one helped until I walked in to a salesmen office. Test drove the vehicle I wanted, was available stated I would to make a strong offer for vehicle. I so stated they had any room to maybe add warranty to vehicle. salesman left out to speak with manager, after he came back he stated that they might be selling the vehicle to the managers bother in-law father.since I didn't want to pay full price. I left at that moment. Called salesmen later about how unprofessional That experience felt. He stated to me he assumed I didn't want it, but did re offer me the vehicle at full price if I came back. 2 days later flew to Akron Ohio Montrose GMC purchased better vehicle and much better price(.2013 XTS Prem certified )

Spence Cadillac was a pleasure to work with!

by from Columbus, GA |

Our sales experience was excellent, James Sumner was excellent to work with. I would recommend these folks to anyone.

Amazingly Easy Deal

by from Folkston, GA |

Wow!!!! I can't express how awesome this dealership was. I was a car salesman, so I know just how tough buying cars can be. Found the car online, even negotiated my trade and James came back and sweetened my trade in to make the deal fit my parameters. No pressure, no hassles, no surprises or even any attempt to get me to spend more money than what we had negotiated. This is what a car deal should be like. Up front no gimmicks, just fair negotiations, and sticking to what each party agreed to. Drove 3 hours one way to do business and I will definitley look there first on my next purchase.

Excellent service, very satisfied with purchase

by from Albany, Ga |

One of the best dealership I ever purchased from, professional friendly staff. Willing to work with requests. Five stars all around.

Best dealer car experience ever

by from Tallahassee |

Really nice low key sales staff. Very happy with the deal and the process. Best prepped vehicle ever purchased, new or used.