European Auto Collection

(2.6) 5 Reviews

2655 E Colorado Blvd, Pasadena, CA 91107

No response

by from Tehachapi, Ca |

I was very unhappy with the customer service from European auto collection. . After making several phones calls leaving messages & emails I received no response. I took my business to another dealership & was very happy with the new car I bought from them.

If they say no, move on to a bigger operation.

by from Los Angeles |

After making an appointment, we were greeted very coldly. The salesperson we were to meet was on the phone.Now when he got off the phone we were very pleased with his service, friendly, accommodating etc. We liked the vehicle, so we applied for a loan and were denied (citing the credit challenges, however it says in their advertisement they were supposed to have financing for customers with " credit issues" and of course we did not get to see our credit report,so we were a bit bewildered. The very next day, we went to a major dealer in Beverly Hills, found the same car, basically the same price, with more bells and whistles then the one at European Auto Collection. We bought the car with a low interest rate,(below 8% ) so now we wonder what kinds of credit challenges we had??? Maybe it wasn't us with the credit challenges at all....mmmm???

Great Service

by from Whittier, CA |

I had never dealt with a small dealership before buying my Audi here. After comparing the vehicles, mileage and price with the larger franchised dealerships I decided to try this place out. The autos are in great condition and the asking price reasonable. David, the sales associate that assisted me, made the process of purchasing my car easy and efficient. The windshield had a small chip and without hesitation, David promptly arranged to have the windshield replaced. Now that's service!

Great People, Great Deal!

by from Calabasas, CA |

My family and I have purchased three vehicles here and have repetitively come back for a reason. I have had wonderful experiences at this Pasadena dealership. The staff are professional, very welcoming and I have never had customer service experiences like I have here. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for 5 star service.

Never replied to my email

by from Newport beach, ca |

They never replied to my message, not did they return my phone call after I contacted them about a vehicle