Lithia Honda of Great Falls

4900 10th Ave S, Great Falls, MT 59405

New 866-664-3572
Used 866-845-3442
Service 888-254-2986

America's car and truck store

Outstanding Dealership

by from Cascade, MT |

I purchase a 2007 Honda Accord and received excellent customer service and repair of a faulty Mp3 Player that was added at time of purchase every one that I dealt with was top notch. I traded in my 2007 Honda for a Subaru and after 2 years I traded it for a 2013 Honda Accord and again received excellent service for a recall for computer upgrade and Oil change and will be back in 3 years to buy a new Honda.

Horrible Service

by from Great Falls, MT |

My Salesman was very helpful. Let us take home the truck was informed that they could work the truck into the budget that I want. Bring the truck back pretty much ready to trade in and buy on the spot and they tell me that their system has me in horrible credit because i just moved onto my house on base. even though they did no credit score to see that I have a 675 credit score. Try to come back and tell me that they can only get me in this car if im willing to pay 450 a month way over the 400 I told them I was willing to pay. Our salesman went back and forth obvious that his boss wasnt willing to go any lower finally tells me that my boss doesnt want you holding up any longer because my daughter was getting fussy after being there for 2 hrs of what i thought would be a quick weal and deal and that we will call you and let you know what they will do. I never got a call and I never will reccomend them to anyone nor will I ever buy a Honda nor any vehicle that a Honda Dealership is selling.

November 27, 2013

Hello Chris, I am sorry that your experience did not live up to your expectations. We do strive to provide an outstanding experience for our customers and I would like to find out more information. Please contact me directly at 406-791-8704 and I would be happy to assist in any way possible. Sincerely, Mark McCarthy, General Manager.

Awful experience with this dealership...

by from Great Falls, MT |

We were purchasing a new Honda. The first time I contacted a sales person, he told me he was busy and he'd call me back - never did. When I called again a few days later, the sales manager made lots of excuses. We finally settled on a specific vehicle, but when the paper work was drawn up, they had another VIN on the contracts. Also, there were many mistakes on the finance papers. The GM was not interested in correcting the issues, or even apologizing for their numerous mistakes. We walked away, and will never go back. Weeks later, we received a thank you note for our purchase??? The lack of customer service and truthful dealing is a big liability for this operation. Too bad - I love Hondas.

July 19, 2013

Hello HondaLover, I am sorry that your experience did not live up to your expectations. We strive to provide an excellent customer experience and apologies for not living up to that commitment in your case. Thank you for the feedback, it is invaluable in our efforts to improve our customer service. I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you directly about this, please feel free to contact me at 406-791-8704, at your convenience. Sincerely, Mark McCarthy, General Manager.

2004 honda accord

by from Great Falls, Mt |

My wife and I purchased a Honda Accord from the dealership. They promised to replace a cracked taillight lense and order a owners manual that was missing. An extra key would have been nice too. NEVER SAW ANY OF THESE PROMISED ITEMS. Once thet got our money the don't know you.

September 21, 2012

I have read your review and I am sorry to hear you were disappointed with your experience. We are committed to ensuring that all of our customers are satisfied, so I apologize. I would like to resolve this issue as soon as possible, so please contact me directly at 406-791-8700. Thank you, Mark McCarthy, General Manager

GREAT LOCAL DEALERSHIP

by from great falls |

i have had a great experience with this dealership. i purchased a used chevy truck from them and i feel like i got a really good deal. i had them put on some 20s in there shop and they had to cut my bumper to get the wheels to turn. they did that and it looks pro