Maserati of Raleigh

4800 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27616

New 855-337-3341
Used 866-556-7791
Service 888-902-3702

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

Outstanding Customer Service!! 5 Stars!

by from Apex, NC |

I just purchased a 2008 Corvette from Leith Maserati on March 21 from Sales Consultant, Elijah Corrica. Elijah was extremely professional, courteous, knowledgeable, informative, and meticulous! I had many questions, and Elijah always followed up with me in a timely manner. Elijah has constantly provided me with answers, website resources, or managerial assistance when needed. Elijah worked with me throughout the entire car shopping and buying experience! Elijah's customer service is outstanding! It shows that Elijah loves his job and is great at what he does! I will definitely refer this dealership and Elijah to family and friends! Everyone that I have met at this dealership thus far have been great to work with: David, Neil, Robert, Sonya, and Elijah!

Great customer service!!

by from Raleigh NC |

I purchased a 2007 328i BMW from Albert Saigh and everything was great the price was great the sales person was great. Spoke 5 different languages and was helpful throughout the whole process. I would definitely recommend this dealership and Albert as the sales person to anyone.

Albert Saigh product Knoledge WOW! Talk to the him

by from Chicago,Il. |

Albert Saigh was AWESOME! HIS PRODUCT KNOLEDGE WOW-ED ME! I love my new car. he took care of me from start to finish. When I though the service was over he WOW-ed me again. What a pleasure to work with. EASIEST CAR I EVER BOUGHT!!! 5 STARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had an EASY experience with Albert Saigh

by from Raleigh, NC |

I recently purchased a used BMW Z4 from Leith Maserati of Raleigh and had a great experience with Albert Saigh. Albert was EASY to deal with in the process of negotiation and advocated for the best deal available. He was honest and straightforward about the process and I was very happy in the end.

Customer Service was outstanding

by from Wake Forest, NC |

I just completed the purchase of a Mercedes Benz S550, working with James Simpson. I usually dread the car buying experience but on this occasion I was so pleased that I decided to post an online review. I am extremely busy and have a very low threshold for my time to be wasted, particularly when it comes to dealer "tricks" and being nickel and dimed left and right. Fortunately none of this happened. James was able to accommodate my special request to have the car independently examined by my long-term maintenance and repair shop (who gave the car a clean bill of health). I appreciated not being hounded on the phone, and that everything we agreed upon took place on time and with no hassles or excuses. James & his backing team were totally professional and courteous from the beginning to the end of the transaction. I received a fair trade-in price on a well-priced, quality new vehicle and I have no hesitation in highly recommending Maserati of Raleigh and James Simpson. I will purchase from them again.

Purchasing A Used Vehicle From Maserati of Raleigh

by from Holly Springs, NC |

We've been looking for a used SUV with navigation and back up camera. The Maserati dealer had exactly what we wanted with lower than average mileage. We met with Nick Williams who provided us with all the information we requested. This is a professional dealership, Nick and the dealership do not apply pressure or sales tactics. The entire process is above board, very accommodating. They provided us with the vehicle to have it inspected before the sale. They reviewed the inspection report and corrected the one item listed on the report without hesitation. We would buy from this dealership again and would ask for Nick again.

Bought a used car, not the one I came to see

by from Greensboro,NC |

I drove a considerable distance to look at a specific used vehicle. However, by the time I arrived another customer had already taken that vehicle. James Simpson helped my find a another vehicle in their dealer network, and used the internet to research the other vehicle, which is more economical and is highly rated for reliability. We made a deal and I bought the vehicle, which has worked fine so far. There was a lot of paperwork involved, but that seems to be the case at most dealers. The entire process took longer than I anticipated, but so do a lot of other things.

Outstanding customer service from James Simpson

by from Morrisville, NC |

I would recommend anyone looking to buy a car to go see Mr. James Simpson. He wasn't pushy at all and really listened to what it was we were looking for and went out of his way to make sure all of our questions were answered. He was spectacular to work with throughout the entire process and we are really fortunate to have him help us with our vehicle!

Elijah Corrica

by from Wilmington, NC |

Elijah Corrica took my first call to give me information about a 2006 Jaquar, with his help and professionalism he brought me this car to Wilmington, NC by 7 oclock in the evening. This was a surprise gift, and thanks to Elijah , surprise it was. I would recommend the Dealership and Elijah with your next journey to buy a new car. Thank you Elijah,l Cindy Singer

Outstanding Customer Service - Jess O'Connor

by from Raleigh, NC |

Two weekends ago my check engine light came on indicating, Emission Service Required, on my 2007 Aston Martin Vantage. I called to schedule an appointment, and from the moment Jess answered the phone through her follow-up call yesterday it was an outstanding customer service experience. She represented your organization as a true professional, she was pro-active in understanding the situation and working to help resolve it. She was courteous, honest and absolutely exceeded my expectations!! Based this I will be quick to recommend your dealership and suggest that anyone call Jess if they are in need of service.

Outstanding Customer Service - Jess O'Connor

by from Raleigh, NC |

Two weekends ago my check engine light went on indicating, Emission Service Required, on my 2007 Aston Martin Vantage. I called to schedule an appointment and from the moment Jess answered the phone through her follow-up yesterday it was an outstanding customer service experience. She represented your organization as a true professional, she was pro-active in understanding the situation and working to help resolve it. She was courteous, honest and absolutely exceeded my expectations!! Based this I will be quick to recommend your dealership and suggest that anyone call Jess if they are in need of service.