Maserati of Raleigh

4800 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27616

New 855-337-3341 New 855-337-3341
Used 866-556-7791 Used 866-556-7791
Service 888-902-3702 Service 888-902-3702

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

Outstanding Customer Service!! 5 Stars!

by from Apex, NC |

I just purchased a 2008 Corvette from Leith Maserati on March 21 from Sales Consultant, Elijah Corrica. Elijah was extremely professional, courteous, knowledgeable, informative, and meticulous! I had many questions, and Elijah always followed up with me in a timely manner. Elijah has constantly provided me with answers, website resources, or managerial assistance when needed. Elijah worked with me throughout the entire car shopping and buying experience! Elijah's customer service is outstanding! It shows that Elijah loves his job and is great at what he does! I will definitely refer this dealership and Elijah to family and friends! Everyone that I have met at this dealership thus far have been great to work with: David, Neil, Robert, Sonya, and Elijah!

Great Customer Service!!!

by from Raleigh, NC |

My intentions to browse the Maserati lot turned into purchasing a car because of the great customer service shown to me by James Simpson. I've always wanted a BMW, but not a black car and definitely not with black interior. James listened to my concerns and was able to help me see that the car was awesome. It had all of the bells and whistles fit for a queen. Once we went on a test drive and James insisted that I drive to get a feel of the car, I was sold. Still nervous about the cost and payments but he was able to get the payment to were my husband I wanted it. James is professional and a top notch salesperson who I would recommend to anyone to see if you are shopping for a car. This is our third car purchase with Maserati in the past two years. The entire staff at Maserati were friendly.

Happy Returning Customer!!!

by from Raleigh North Carolina |

This is my 3rd purchase from this dealership. Each time i come i am always treated like a first time customer. Very laid back environment and all of the staff are courteous and engaging with all customers. James Simpsons goal is to get a feel of what the customer needs and likes and always helps find the right fit for you. Looking forward to my fourth purchase!!!!

Great Buying Experience

by from Danville, VA |

I just purchased a 2013 S550 Mercedes. This is my second car that I have purchased from this dealership, I also ordered a new Maserati and had the same great experience. I have a bit of a car fetish and must say that I have grown to hate the car buying process. Albert Saigh and Jason Bradley have renewed my love for buying cars. The Mercedes was the first deal I have made where I didn't even have to haggle, just sign the papers and drive away. Thanks guys for an awesome experience.

Do not live up to promises

by from Cary, NC |

My wife recently purchased a 2009 Audi from this dealership. She paid retail for the vehicle. Prior to purchase, while walking around the vehicle, we noticed some areas that were scraped and needed paint repair. We were told the areas would be fixed. Whe we picked up the car, the areas noted still were not fixed.We brought the car back about 2 weeks later and left it for a day. When we came back to get it, the areas still needed work. Have sent multiple emails and texts and now we are told they are not fixing it because they already touched it up. Ridiculous and really surpring from a Leith dealership. Very displeased and disappointed.

Best car buying experience ever.

by from Clayton, NC |

My husband and I visited this dealership last weekend and were very expressed with the entire staff. Ryan showed us a vehicle but was busy with another customer when we returned. James Simpson assisted us with the purchase and was great, knowledgable about the cars and even kind enough to show me everything about the car. I have always dreaded car buying, just couldn't figure out why it would take soooo long to finish the deal. Not the case this time and I was so please with how easy it was and we didn't have to spend the whole day at the dealership. Great Experience! Diana K.

Used car priced " OVER " list price

by from Atlanta, Ga. |

I know they are a high end dealer BUT their attitude is also high end. The used car advertised was over dealer list and they were stuck there. Not worth the extra money just to be able to say I got the car from an Italian dealer.

Great sales experience!

by from Raleigh, NC |

I bought a Lexus RX350 this week from Albert Saigh at Maserati of Raleigh. His knowledge of cars and friendly attitude made the buying experience great. I have bought many vehicles over the years, but this was one of the best and easiest purchases I have done. The price was fair, there was no pressure to buy, and the customer service was excellent!! Albert took his time to show us all the features of the new car and answer any questions we had. He even gave us his cell number so that we can call anytime if there are questions or problems. I highly recommend this dealership and to work with Albert! Great job!! James

Freddy Cannady; President and Founder Vesocclude

by from Mebane, NC |

Our sales consultant (James Simpson) was excellent and the sales process was predictable, easy, and quick.

All-Star Buying Experience at Maserati of Raleigh

by from Raleigh, NC |

Purchasing a vehicle at Maserati of Raleigh was the most pleasant buying experience we've ever had. Albert greeted us at the door and was so helpful, professionally knowledgable and patient throughout the process. We also found Neil and Gill to be very congenial and helpful. We are very happy with this dealership and highly recommend it.