4800 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27616

New 855-337-3341
Used 866-556-7791
Service 888-902-3702

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

Great experience

by from Raleigh, NC |

I recently purchased a used car and had a wonderful experience with Nick Williams, the salesman with whom I dealt with. Nick was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and extremely helpful. The entire experience was very smooth and I will be contacting Nick again when I'm ready for my next purchase.

Outstanding Salesman, Service and Dealership

by from West Columbia SC |

We had a wonderful experience with Maserati of Raleigh. Our salesman was Elijah Corrica. We were looking for months for a 7 series. There wasn't anything locally so we went to the internet. We saw a few that we were interested in and sent emails. Well Elijah was right on it. We emailed and he confirmed they had the one I inquired about and another one. He sent me the info on both and we set up a date we could make the trip from Columbia SC. We got there and he had both ready and wating on us for test drive and inspection. We made our decision and told Elijah and he went to work for us. We drove our 7 series home. Elijah was on point and we will make this our 1st stop on our next vehicle purchase. Everyone we came in contact with during our experience was very courteous and helpful. We are very pleased...

by from Fayetteville, NC |

I bought a new (new to me) car from Nick Williams at Maserati of Raleigh and I can say beyond a shadow of doubt, that this is the best place to purchase a vehicle. I am 42 years old and I have bought a new car very couple years and this is by far the best experience at purchasing a car. Everyone here is very friendly and not pushy by no means. Plus, I was having minor problems with the vehicle that they are taking care of. The day I came to have it repaired, someone from the service department came to greet me as I was getting out of the car. When I was scheduling the appointment, I called Nick (after hours), and received a call from the service department the next morning. Two other people called to make sure the appointment was scheduled and everything was ok. Usually, in my experience, you call them over and over till the appointment is set or, you are on hold forever. They have gone well above and beyond my expectation and I will defiantly be a repeat customer. I highly recommend Maserati of Raleigh to anyone in the vehicle market... and defiantly purchase from Nick Williams. He is an awesome person to deal with.

James Simpson is an amazing salesman!!!!

by from Charlotte, NC |

As a woman who hates walking onto a dealership lot......buying a car with James was so easy. He made the process so seamless. The staff is not pushy at all and explain things in such a way that made me, as a lady who hates car dealerships with a passion, feel comfortable with our decision and not pressured or bullied. We drove 3 hrs to Raleigh to purchase our Mercedes SL 550. We had been looking locally and in places when we would go on trips for several months. We lived in Raleigh for a decade and Leith is a very respected company. They own a lot of the dealerships in the area and are a powerhouse there. (For those out of towers looking, they are not a side of the road lot that will scam you). Our vehicle had the best price on the eastern seaboard (by several thousand dollars) and it was in "new car" condition minus the milage (which were low). I have never been to a car showroom where so many of the "preowned" vehicles looked that good. The one we purchased only had one minor chip (and we looked good and hard at it) and no touch ups had ever been done to the vehicle. Before we drove off the lot we were planning our next purchase here! Oh....and their extended warranties are amazing. I hate buying extended warranties but on used vehicles it is a must. Theirs was a way better warranty than I could get (yes, I spent about 6 hours before purchase scouring looking for a better one then they told me about). They beat my best warranty by a year, 12k miles and by over $3,000. Total time on the lot was about an hour. That's test drive, paperwork and detailing. James, you made me a believer that not all salesmen are to be avoided at all cost! We will be back to see you! Until next time!!!!!!!! ;-)

Trade in purchase

by from Raleigh, NC |

I was assisted by Co sultant Jason Bradley. He was extremely nice and very professional. The entire procesz was lenghty but Jason and the sales people were courteous and friendly. They workex to get me a great rate. I would definitely recommend anyone to purchase in the future. Very happy with the purchase.

Salessavior

by from Raleigh, NC |

Elijah Corrica was our Salessavior. He was like the salesperson from heaven. He was there for us from beginning to end. Never skipping a beat. Although he walked us through the entire process with ease, he didn't pressure us at all. He was very patient and understanding while I couldn't make up my mind which of two beautiful vehicles to choose from. Ultimately the choice was made and thanks to Elijah's quick thinking and honesty, the purchase was smooth and satisfying. I recommend any one that's looking for a diligent hard working salesperson to see Elijah for the best car buying experience ever. Thanks Elijah!

Pleasantly surprised

by from Raleigh, NC |

James Simpson our salesman was an unexpected surprise. I arrived expecting the usual dealer run around with long periods of standing around doing nothing while the salesman disappeared As used car shopping goes this was actually relatively pleasant. James was friendly, low key but with a good understanding of his inventory and quickly figured out what we were after. He did not try to push us past our budget. I was not there to buy a Maserati and fully expected to be looked down upon when I asked to see used cars. That did not happen. My only complaint was that the car we purchased had a no haggle price and he really would not budge. The car was in fact very fairly priced I just have a need to feel as though I am the great negotiator. Finally, James looks and sounds like Al Roker and throughout the process I felt like Al was selling me a car. If I were you I would ask for James it really will be worth your while.

Great service and consultant

by from Raleigh |

I've done my deal with Mr. James Simpson at Leigh Maserati. He is a very good and reliable person to do business with and always fight for us on the price. He provides excellent service and also shows high level professional skills. Thank you James!

Great service excellant dealership

by from High Point, NC |

I spoke with Elijah from Maserati of Raleigh on Monday and he continued to keep in contact with me until I came in on Saturday. He made my car buying experience a blast. He was very professional and knowledgeable throughout the whole process. I felt he was very genuine from the first time I stepped into the dealership to the final handshake on my way out the door. I can truly say this was the first time I was in a car dealership and felt welcome. I can't stop with only speaking about Elijah because Sonya (Business Manager) made sure the financing of my vehicle was easy and I was top priority. She made sure I understood every step of the financing process. Sonya's knowledge and customer service was amazing. I will go on record and say this dealership is a first class outfit.

Great service, no pressure

by from Raleigh NC |

James was wonderful to work with! We really appreciate his time and patience.. Love, love the car!!