4800 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27616

New 855-337-3341
Used 866-556-7791
Service 888-902-3702

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

Bought a used car, not the one I came to see

by from Greensboro,NC |

I drove a considerable distance to look at a specific used vehicle. However, by the time I arrived another customer had already taken that vehicle. James Simpson helped my find a another vehicle in their dealer network, and used the internet to research the other vehicle, which is more economical and is highly rated for reliability. We made a deal and I bought the vehicle, which has worked fine so far. There was a lot of paperwork involved, but that seems to be the case at most dealers. The entire process took longer than I anticipated, but so do a lot of other things.

Outstanding customer service from James Simpson

by from Morrisville, NC |

I would recommend anyone looking to buy a car to go see Mr. James Simpson. He wasn't pushy at all and really listened to what it was we were looking for and went out of his way to make sure all of our questions were answered. He was spectacular to work with throughout the entire process and we are really fortunate to have him help us with our vehicle!

Elijah Corrica

by from Wilmington, NC |

Elijah Corrica took my first call to give me information about a 2006 Jaquar, with his help and professionalism he brought me this car to Wilmington, NC by 7 oclock in the evening. This was a surprise gift, and thanks to Elijah , surprise it was. I would recommend the Dealership and Elijah with your next journey to buy a new car. Thank you Elijah,l Cindy Singer

Outstanding Customer Service - Jess O'Connor

by from Raleigh, NC |

Two weekends ago my check engine light came on indicating, Emission Service Required, on my 2007 Aston Martin Vantage. I called to schedule an appointment, and from the moment Jess answered the phone through her follow-up call yesterday it was an outstanding customer service experience. She represented your organization as a true professional, she was pro-active in understanding the situation and working to help resolve it. She was courteous, honest and absolutely exceeded my expectations!! Based this I will be quick to recommend your dealership and suggest that anyone call Jess if they are in need of service.

Outstanding Customer Service - Jess O'Connor

by from Raleigh, NC |

Two weekends ago my check engine light went on indicating, Emission Service Required, on my 2007 Aston Martin Vantage. I called to schedule an appointment and from the moment Jess answered the phone through her follow-up yesterday it was an outstanding customer service experience. She represented your organization as a true professional, she was pro-active in understanding the situation and working to help resolve it. She was courteous, honest and absolutely exceeded my expectations!! Based this I will be quick to recommend your dealership and suggest that anyone call Jess if they are in need of service.

Great experience

by from Raleigh, NC |

I recently purchased a used car and had a wonderful experience with Nick Williams, the salesman with whom I dealt with. Nick was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and extremely helpful. The entire experience was very smooth and I will be contacting Nick again when I'm ready for my next purchase.

Outstanding Salesman, Service and Dealership

by from West Columbia SC |

We had a wonderful experience with Maserati of Raleigh. Our salesman was Elijah Corrica. We were looking for months for a 7 series. There wasn't anything locally so we went to the internet. We saw a few that we were interested in and sent emails. Well Elijah was right on it. We emailed and he confirmed they had the one I inquired about and another one. He sent me the info on both and we set up a date we could make the trip from Columbia SC. We got there and he had both ready and wating on us for test drive and inspection. We made our decision and told Elijah and he went to work for us. We drove our 7 series home. Elijah was on point and we will make this our 1st stop on our next vehicle purchase. Everyone we came in contact with during our experience was very courteous and helpful. We are very pleased...

by from Fayetteville, NC |

I bought a new (new to me) car from Nick Williams at Maserati of Raleigh and I can say beyond a shadow of doubt, that this is the best place to purchase a vehicle. I am 42 years old and I have bought a new car very couple years and this is by far the best experience at purchasing a car. Everyone here is very friendly and not pushy by no means. Plus, I was having minor problems with the vehicle that they are taking care of. The day I came to have it repaired, someone from the service department came to greet me as I was getting out of the car. When I was scheduling the appointment, I called Nick (after hours), and received a call from the service department the next morning. Two other people called to make sure the appointment was scheduled and everything was ok. Usually, in my experience, you call them over and over till the appointment is set or, you are on hold forever. They have gone well above and beyond my expectation and I will defiantly be a repeat customer. I highly recommend Maserati of Raleigh to anyone in the vehicle market... and defiantly purchase from Nick Williams. He is an awesome person to deal with.

James Simpson is an amazing salesman!!!!

by from Charlotte, NC |

As a woman who hates walking onto a dealership lot......buying a car with James was so easy. He made the process so seamless. The staff is not pushy at all and explain things in such a way that made me, as a lady who hates car dealerships with a passion, feel comfortable with our decision and not pressured or bullied. We drove 3 hrs to Raleigh to purchase our Mercedes SL 550. We had been looking locally and in places when we would go on trips for several months. We lived in Raleigh for a decade and Leith is a very respected company. They own a lot of the dealerships in the area and are a powerhouse there. (For those out of towers looking, they are not a side of the road lot that will scam you). Our vehicle had the best price on the eastern seaboard (by several thousand dollars) and it was in "new car" condition minus the milage (which were low). I have never been to a car showroom where so many of the "preowned" vehicles looked that good. The one we purchased only had one minor chip (and we looked good and hard at it) and no touch ups had ever been done to the vehicle. Before we drove off the lot we were planning our next purchase here! Oh....and their extended warranties are amazing. I hate buying extended warranties but on used vehicles it is a must. Theirs was a way better warranty than I could get (yes, I spent about 6 hours before purchase scouring looking for a better one then they told me about). They beat my best warranty by a year, 12k miles and by over $3,000. Total time on the lot was about an hour. That's test drive, paperwork and detailing. James, you made me a believer that not all salesmen are to be avoided at all cost! We will be back to see you! Until next time!!!!!!!! ;-)

Trade in purchase

by from Raleigh, NC |

I was assisted by Co sultant Jason Bradley. He was extremely nice and very professional. The entire procesz was lenghty but Jason and the sales people were courteous and friendly. They workex to get me a great rate. I would definitely recommend anyone to purchase in the future. Very happy with the purchase.