Maserati of Raleigh

4800 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27616

New 855-337-3341
Used 866-556-7791
Service 888-902-3702

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

Exceptional 5 Star Vehicle Dealership!

by from Greenville, NC |

This is my second time purchasing a vehicle from Maserati of Raleigh. It can be pretty intimidating to go alone to buy a car from any dealership as a female; nevertheless, Maserati isn?t just ?any? dealership! The service was so outstanding during my first purchase that when it came time for me to buy another vehicle, I already knew where I was going, without a doubt. I live a little over an hour away from Raleigh, and passed several certified dealerships, but going anywhere outside of Maserati just wasn?t an option for me, primarily because of the exceptional service I previously received from there. The sales manager Neil Chance has professionalism with a sense of care for his customers. Although he does not work directly with the customers, he works to help them during the process, and takes the time to greet customers to make sure they are happy with their purchase. For my recent purchase, I also worked with Elijah Corrica. Elijah went over and beyond to assist me with my purchase. I can be a little indecisive at times, but he was so patient with me and remained very courteous and professional. He was wonderful to work with, which added to the value of my professional relationship with Maserati! Maserati will always be my 1st choice when I purchase I car, so if you are looking for a vehicle and want to receive exceptional service from the time you walk into the dealership, until you seal and sign the deal, please stop by to see Mr. Elijah Corrica!! You will not regret it! THANK YOU!!

BMW Purchase

by from Wisconsin |

On very short notice, we were able to test drive and purchase a pre owned BMW. The staff were very easy and pleasant to work with. They were helpful and not overbearing. A nice experience.

Great experience at Maserati of Raleigh

by from Chesapeake, VA |

About 4 months ago, I began looking for a 2010 BMW 550i GT. Cars.com was one of the internet sites I utilized. About 3 weeks ago, a car I was interested in popped up at Maserati of Raleigh. I contacted them via email and heard back from Elijah Corrica. I found Elijah to be very professional, helpful and personable. He promptly got me all requested information on the car. Once I had all of the needed information, we negotiated a deal on the car and my trade in before I made my visit to test drive. Because my drive was 3 hours, I didn't want to waste my time unless all of my questions were answered. Elijah did a great job! When I arrived on 12/23, Elijah had the car waiting for me ready for my inspection and test drive. I am pleased to report that the car checked out as advertised and I finalized my deal and drove it home. I must say it was fun buying my BMW.....at a Maserati dealership! I can't afford a Maserati but in addition to seeing those cars, the dealership has a great selection of late model European cars in great condition. Audi, BMW, Porche, Mercedes, Jaguar.......and of course, Maserati! My advise, if you are in the market for these kinds of cars, you owe it to yourself to call Elijah.

No Response to Email Inquiry

by from Charleston, WV |

I contacted this dealer about a Mercedes E Class. Still no response after 10 days. I purchased a similar car locally after seeing it listed on Cars.com.

Purchase Experience

by from The Woodlands, Texas |

After having my beloved XJ Vanden Plas declared a "total loss," and having spent much time on the internet looking for a similar vehicle, I was fortunate enough to have found an almost idental one at Leith's in Raleigh, and I was doublely fortunate to have Elizah Corrica as my salesman. From start to finish, he was committed to making my purchase as seemless as possible. The car arrived by transport in Texas yesterday, and I am totally happy with it and my experience with Elizah. Both he and the "new" Jag are winners!!!

Best car purchase experience!

by from Savannah, Ga |

We live in Savannah Ga. and were looking for a red Infiniti G 37 with wheat interior. We found one on the Internet at the Maserati dealership in Raleigh NC. After speaking with Elijah Corrica on the phone we put a deposit on the car and he held it for us until we could drive up to Raleigh to see it the following week. Elijah had all the paperwork ready and waiting and the car was exactly as represented in the ad. After a test drive the process went without a hitch and we were driving off the lot in our beautiful car within a couple of hours. Elijah was very professional, courteous and a pleasure to work with. I would definitely drive to Raleigh to purchase another vehicle from Elijah and Maserati of Raleigh!

no response to email inquiry

by from pittsburgh pa |

2009 Jaguar xj is being advertised has gone through 2 price reductions yet, i never got a response to my email requesting additionmal information..... poor way to conduct business

first time in raleigh and bought a car

by from myrtle beach,SC |

I must say my buying expereince was very interesting,as i have never been to raleigh before and here i am buying a car from there..Elijah my salesman was truly a joy to work with .He went out of his way to make sure i am happy and treated well.His manager was a nice guy also.My only complain was one of their manager stuck his nose in my deal and didnt care for his attitude,Otherwise every one was very nice and i would recommend this dealrship.

Fantastic Car Buying Experience!!

by from Raleigh NC |

I just Purchased a Jaguar XKR from Maserati of Raleigh and I must say that it was the Best Car Buying Experience Ive ever had. James Simpson took care of me from Start to Finish and I will Definetly be back to buy another car from him. Thanks Again Darrell H.

Professional Sales Experience

by from Mebane, NC |

James Simpson made our buying experience pleasant and we feel we got a good value purchasing a quality previously owned auto. James was knowledgeable, courteous, sincere, and helpful. Even though we were not a Maserati type purchaser, we were treated as if we were. We would highly recommend checking them out.