Maserati of Raleigh

4800 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27616

New 855-337-3341
Used 866-556-7791
Service 888-902-3702

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

Trade in purchase

by from Raleigh, NC |

I was assisted by Co sultant Jason Bradley. He was extremely nice and very professional. The entire procesz was lenghty but Jason and the sales people were courteous and friendly. They workex to get me a great rate. I would definitely recommend anyone to purchase in the future. Very happy with the purchase.

Salessavior

by from Raleigh, NC |

Elijah Corrica was our Salessavior. He was like the salesperson from heaven. He was there for us from beginning to end. Never skipping a beat. Although he walked us through the entire process with ease, he didn't pressure us at all. He was very patient and understanding while I couldn't make up my mind which of two beautiful vehicles to choose from. Ultimately the choice was made and thanks to Elijah's quick thinking and honesty, the purchase was smooth and satisfying. I recommend any one that's looking for a diligent hard working salesperson to see Elijah for the best car buying experience ever. Thanks Elijah!

Pleasantly surprised

by from Raleigh, NC |

James Simpson our salesman was an unexpected surprise. I arrived expecting the usual dealer run around with long periods of standing around doing nothing while the salesman disappeared As used car shopping goes this was actually relatively pleasant. James was friendly, low key but with a good understanding of his inventory and quickly figured out what we were after. He did not try to push us past our budget. I was not there to buy a Maserati and fully expected to be looked down upon when I asked to see used cars. That did not happen. My only complaint was that the car we purchased had a no haggle price and he really would not budge. The car was in fact very fairly priced I just have a need to feel as though I am the great negotiator. Finally, James looks and sounds like Al Roker and throughout the process I felt like Al was selling me a car. If I were you I would ask for James it really will be worth your while.

Great service and consultant

by from Raleigh |

I've done my deal with Mr. James Simpson at Leigh Maserati. He is a very good and reliable person to do business with and always fight for us on the price. He provides excellent service and also shows high level professional skills. Thank you James!

Great service excellant dealership

by from High Point, NC |

I spoke with Elijah from Maserati of Raleigh on Monday and he continued to keep in contact with me until I came in on Saturday. He made my car buying experience a blast. He was very professional and knowledgeable throughout the whole process. I felt he was very genuine from the first time I stepped into the dealership to the final handshake on my way out the door. I can truly say this was the first time I was in a car dealership and felt welcome. I can't stop with only speaking about Elijah because Sonya (Business Manager) made sure the financing of my vehicle was easy and I was top priority. She made sure I understood every step of the financing process. Sonya's knowledge and customer service was amazing. I will go on record and say this dealership is a first class outfit.

Great service, no pressure

by from Raleigh NC |

James was wonderful to work with! We really appreciate his time and patience.. Love, love the car!!

Great service, upfront buying experience

by from Raleigh, NC |

Elijah was a great salesman to work with and met all my expectations. He did everything he said he would do, and was up front and honest about the entire process. I know I got an excellent deal on the Jetta I bought. Plus, the whole dealership made the process as painless as possible.

Great response time, great atmosphere

by from Greensboro, NC |

My husband and myself recently purchased a pre owned 7 series BMW with Elijah ( sales person) with Maserati of Raleigh. Our first trip was on Saturday afternoon right at closing time. Being from out of town we had to call a couple of times for directions. Letting them know we had traveled 80+ miles they knew we were serious. Elijah had the automobile that we were interested in setting out front with the tags on and keys in the ignition. To our surprise another BMW 750LI had arrived earlier in the day and he offered to bring it around for us to see. Once we saw that vehicle we knew that it was for us. We feel that the sales price on the vehicle was reasonable and there was no pressure with the entire transaction and the going back and forth like we have dealt with in the past. We are glad that we decided to take the time to travel to look at this vehicle and that we was very fortunate that Elijah was the sales person to assist us in the transaction.

Exceptional 5 Star Vehicle Dealership!

by from Greenville, NC |

This is my second time purchasing a vehicle from Maserati of Raleigh. It can be pretty intimidating to go alone to buy a car from any dealership as a female; nevertheless, Maserati isn?t just ?any? dealership! The service was so outstanding during my first purchase that when it came time for me to buy another vehicle, I already knew where I was going, without a doubt. I live a little over an hour away from Raleigh, and passed several certified dealerships, but going anywhere outside of Maserati just wasn?t an option for me, primarily because of the exceptional service I previously received from there. The sales manager Neil Chance has professionalism with a sense of care for his customers. Although he does not work directly with the customers, he works to help them during the process, and takes the time to greet customers to make sure they are happy with their purchase. For my recent purchase, I also worked with Elijah Corrica. Elijah went over and beyond to assist me with my purchase. I can be a little indecisive at times, but he was so patient with me and remained very courteous and professional. He was wonderful to work with, which added to the value of my professional relationship with Maserati! Maserati will always be my 1st choice when I purchase I car, so if you are looking for a vehicle and want to receive exceptional service from the time you walk into the dealership, until you seal and sign the deal, please stop by to see Mr. Elijah Corrica!! You will not regret it! THANK YOU!!

BMW Purchase

by from Wisconsin |

On very short notice, we were able to test drive and purchase a pre owned BMW. The staff were very easy and pleasant to work with. They were helpful and not overbearing. A nice experience.