Carl Gregory Honda

3000 N Lake Pkwy, Columbus, GA 31909

Used 888-356-0166 Used 888-356-0166

Car Buying Experience...

by from Phenix City, AL. |

I originally went in to have my van appraised (2012 Kia Sedona), was not expecting much because honestly I was upside down in it (due to the horrible place I purchased it from). I was suppose to meet with a gentleman by the name of Mike, but he was going to a follow up appt and referred me to Trey Williams. He acknowledge my two small girls (which most people over look), he asked me some general questions about my van, took my keys and said that he would be back shortly. As I sat with my girls in their little play section (which was a lifesaver for them), I had butterflies in my stomach knowing that nothing good was going to come of this, or so I thought. He comes back about 15 mins later with an appraisal value on my van at 16,000$... I was honestly in shock! The most we were offered from Kia was 12000$ and I knew it was valued a bit better. I was asked about a down payment (didn't want to hv one because they don't really do much), and abt where I would like my payments. They crunched some numbers but without my co-signer there wasn't much more they could do without her. So, we waited... Trey came and checked on me and the girls several times, even skipped lunch so he wouldn't miss my mom (who was helping me). My mom arrives, they show her the two vans that I was shown (both beautiful). My mom insisted on having leather, but the EX-L made the payment a little bit uncomfy for us. So we went with the EX (that was on the showroom floor!) and opted to add leather. My mom and I were both kinda nervous abt the payment, the interest rate and so forth. We go back to speak with Mr Wayne Pope, he is super nice as well. He is talking with us about different options on finance and so forth. My mom is a little more than uncomfortable for the financial arrangements were a credit union for 8 yrs, no gap and a higher than we wanted interest rate. She asked if we could go to dinner, it was 630p both of my girls were irritable because they were hungry and my mom wanted to talk about it. So we got permission to leave and be back in about two hours (we saw as I called him the Principal, lol), we talked about it and returned. My mom signed the deal for the van, and I went in the next day to make the small down payment and Mr Pope had my mom a better deal with a bank, with lower months, better interest rate and GAP! We were ecstatic! We couldn't believe that he went to such great lengths to accommodate us! And they even added an extra 1000$ to my trade :) Anyone looking for a good deal on a great Honda should see Trey Williams, he is great! Mr Wayne Pope is awesome as well, he will go above and beyond to help you... he did for us. Thank you both!!! I love my new van, and now I am only waiting on for it to be taken to ATL to hv the leather seats done (3 kids, it's probably best no cloth, even though the cloth is awesome!)

Oil Change and Tire Rotation Appointment

by from Columbus, Georgia |

I made an appointment to take my 2009 Honda CRV into Carl Gregory Service Department on Saturday, September 5, 2015. My service advisor is Ms. Libby Jones. I was greeted with a pleasant smile and hug from Ms. Jones. The car was broken into when I visited my family this past summer. She was concerned about my windows not rolling up and down. She is very concerned about her customers. She makes sure that she gives you a time that is suitable for you. I had a friend to pick me up and when the car was ready, Ms. Jones called me. This is my third Honda. I enjoy taking my car in for service at Carl Gregory. When I was in Texas, I called Ms. Jones when my car was broken into. Libby is not just my service advisor, she's my friend. Carl Gregory Honda Service Department in Columbus, GA ROCKS!

Excellent Service Every Time

by from Columbus, GA |

17063291776 Carl Gregory Honda consitantly provides excellent service in all that it does for my Ridgeline truck and my Wife's CRV Sedan. Best vehicles and vehicle service I have experienced 56 years of vehicle ownership.

Referral fee

by from Columbus, Georgia |

I purchased a 2008 CRV from Carl Gregory almost a year ago. Last week I go with a friend so she can purchase a car and the salesman tells me "refer a friend and get 200 dollar referral fee". when my friend buys the car she gives them my name. but instead of a 200 dollar fee its 100 because the amount of money spent was so low. then I call to get my check I have to wait 10 days to get the check. The salesman forgot to mention that...so if you want a referral fee it might not be 200 and u have to wait for it!

August 5, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry you had to wait for your check, but no referral (bird dog) check gets made out until the vehicle has been funded with the bank. Also the amount always depends on the deal. There are set amounts for certain types of vehicles. I am sorry that wasn't clarified to you. We do greatly appreciate your business, and the business you have brought.

Car buying experience

by from Columbus, GA |

Treiwan Williams was a wonderful and helpful salesperson. He was very knowledgeable and sensitive to my needs. The buying process was very speedy and painless.

July 18, 2015

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad Treiwan was helpful! Please keep us in mind for your service needs as well :)

Great!

by from Columbus, Ga |

Smooth and easy! Very friendly, got the car we wanted. Thanks G2!!!

July 18, 2015

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad you had a pleasant experience and we hope to keep earning your business :)

nice service

by from Columbus GA |

I am leasing a 2014 Honda CR-V from another Dealership in GA and this is the first appointment I actually scheduled for this vehicle. My Service Advisor is Yasmin and she was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. She made me feel welcomed; it means a lot, especially when my first visit in 2012 was totally negative. I shared my story with her; there must have been some people working at this dealership who did not care much about customer service. But, that is a long time ago, this time service was done the way I expected it. I love my CR-V and will most likely purchase it. Thank you Yasmin, you truly are a breath of fresh air in todays hurried world. I look forward coming to my next 5000 mile oil change and to see you. Kind regards R. McFarland

July 18, 2015

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad we were able to assist you efficiently! We look forward to assisting you in the future :)

Vicci's Review

by from Midland Georgia |

Buying a Honda Accord here was a great experience. Our salesman, G2, was very knowledgeable about the car. He did an excellent job explaining all the features of the car. With the help of Jeff Garcia, the sales manager, we got a very fair price for our trade in. When it came to financing, Alex Thompson was quick and very efficient. I would definitely recommend this dealership to my friends.

July 18, 2015

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad you chose Carl Gregory Honda for your car buying needs! We hope to earn your business in the future whether it be for service, or for the purchase of another vehicle :)

Do Not Recommend

by from Auburn, AL |

Salesman was more worried about a sale than he was what my needs were in purchasing a car. When I did find a vehicle I liked, I signed the papers, drove off all weekend in it, noticed the car shook when hitting 65 mph, took the vehicle into them to be fixed only for the salesman to blindside me by saying "sorry, you can't keep the car" bc we couldn't get the payments where you'd like. There was no warning or discussion of this being a possibility when I was signing my life away on papers a few days prior. There were more issues, such as one of the salesmen cursing like a sailor bc he had to assist my salesperson with something. It was a horrible experience and I will not be going back or recommending anyone to them.

July 18, 2015

Thank you for your feedback! We are sorry you did not have a pleasant experience with us. We sincerely apologize for the way our sales representatives treated you, and for not being able to assist you properly. We hope to have a chance to change your opinion of us and give you a great experience with us in the future :)

Buying a new CR-V Touring

by from Valley AL. |

Bought a new cr-v touring it took a little time to do paper work but every one was nice the salesman took the time to explained all of the cars features too that also took awhile the touring is a very nice vehicle with a lot of great stuff the deal was the best we could find anywhere near where we live no haggling got the price we were looking for right over the internet thank you Shannon and to everyone at Carl Gregory Honda.

July 18, 2015

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad you had a pleasant experience with us. We strive to make our internet process as easy as possible, and are glad we were able to earn your business :)