Carl Gregory Honda

3000 N Lake Pkwy, Columbus, GA 31909

Used 888-356-0166

Referral fee

by from Columbus, Georgia |

I purchased a 2008 CRV from Carl Gregory almost a year ago. Last week I go with a friend so she can purchase a car and the salesman tells me "refer a friend and get 200 dollar referral fee". when my friend buys the car she gives them my name. but instead of a 200 dollar fee its 100 because the amount of money spent was so low. then I call to get my check I have to wait 10 days to get the check. The salesman forgot to mention that...so if you want a referral fee it might not be 200 and u have to wait for it!

Car buying experience

by from Columbus, GA |

Treiwan Williams was a wonderful and helpful salesperson. He was very knowledgeable and sensitive to my needs. The buying process was very speedy and painless.

July 18, 2015

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad Treiwan was helpful! Please keep us in mind for your service needs as well :)

Great!

by from Columbus, Ga |

Smooth and easy! Very friendly, got the car we wanted. Thanks G2!!!

July 18, 2015

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad you had a pleasant experience and we hope to keep earning your business :)

nice service

by from Columbus GA |

I am leasing a 2014 Honda CR-V from another Dealership in GA and this is the first appointment I actually scheduled for this vehicle. My Service Advisor is Yasmin and she was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. She made me feel welcomed; it means a lot, especially when my first visit in 2012 was totally negative. I shared my story with her; there must have been some people working at this dealership who did not care much about customer service. But, that is a long time ago, this time service was done the way I expected it. I love my CR-V and will most likely purchase it. Thank you Yasmin, you truly are a breath of fresh air in todays hurried world. I look forward coming to my next 5000 mile oil change and to see you. Kind regards R. McFarland

July 18, 2015

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad we were able to assist you efficiently! We look forward to assisting you in the future :)

Vicci's Review

by from Midland Georgia |

Buying a Honda Accord here was a great experience. Our salesman, G2, was very knowledgeable about the car. He did an excellent job explaining all the features of the car. With the help of Jeff Garcia, the sales manager, we got a very fair price for our trade in. When it came to financing, Alex Thompson was quick and very efficient. I would definitely recommend this dealership to my friends.

July 18, 2015

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad you chose Carl Gregory Honda for your car buying needs! We hope to earn your business in the future whether it be for service, or for the purchase of another vehicle :)

Do Not Recommend

by from Auburn, AL |

Salesman was more worried about a sale than he was what my needs were in purchasing a car. When I did find a vehicle I liked, I signed the papers, drove off all weekend in it, noticed the car shook when hitting 65 mph, took the vehicle into them to be fixed only for the salesman to blindside me by saying "sorry, you can't keep the car" bc we couldn't get the payments where you'd like. There was no warning or discussion of this being a possibility when I was signing my life away on papers a few days prior. There were more issues, such as one of the salesmen cursing like a sailor bc he had to assist my salesperson with something. It was a horrible experience and I will not be going back or recommending anyone to them.

July 18, 2015

Thank you for your feedback! We are sorry you did not have a pleasant experience with us. We sincerely apologize for the way our sales representatives treated you, and for not being able to assist you properly. We hope to have a chance to change your opinion of us and give you a great experience with us in the future :)

Buying a new CR-V Touring

by from Valley AL. |

Bought a new cr-v touring it took a little time to do paper work but every one was nice the salesman took the time to explained all of the cars features too that also took awhile the touring is a very nice vehicle with a lot of great stuff the deal was the best we could find anywhere near where we live no haggling got the price we were looking for right over the internet thank you Shannon and to everyone at Carl Gregory Honda.

July 18, 2015

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad you had a pleasant experience with us. We strive to make our internet process as easy as possible, and are glad we were able to earn your business :)

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER

by from Canton,GA |

They took all my money and were more than happy to do that, but when it comes to customer service AFTER the purchase, don't count on it. Salesman was Trey and manager of the dealership is Chase. Trey never called me with updates on my car they sent to the factory to add leather I paid an extra $1300.00 for. I had to call about 7x to find out when I would receive my brand new car since nobody would tell me what was going on. Trey left me on hold one time for 20 minutes where I can hear everyone in the background, but actually LEFT WORK and left me on the line until I hung up to speak with a manager which was Chase. Chase was awful as well. Never followed through with what he said he would. They DROVE my car around and put 466 miles on it when it only had 11 at the time of purchase and did not tell me they would be using my miles.. Then never got my car to me after 4 promised times and did not even clean it up for me, so it looked like crap with dirt all over it. Finally got my car after missing my MRI I told them I had to have it for, which they didn't care, and I wanted my wash, wax and detail in writing from them. They promised me they would at least give me a full tank of gas after driving my car. Finally delivered my car at 7:45pm with an empty tank of gas and no voucher for the detailing. Called them again after being so patient and nice about everything and got Chase on the phone and told him what happened. He said I am "so sorry" and he will mail me out a $75 gas card and the voucher for the detailing and I would have it by that weekend. the wknd went by, I had nothing. Called them the next week to follow up. Spoke with Chase and he said "Sorry I am busy, so I forgot, but I will do it today". Unacceptable. I gave him another chance, the next two days still didn't have it. Called again and I was given the same excuse. I said he has to get it to me no later than Friday of this week, Chase said not a problem. I didn't get it.. I called Chase again to find out WHAT IS GOING ON. He told me, I am just very busy, so let me get your address (for the 3rd time) and I will get it out if it has not gone. He is the mngr so he should be on top of this porivding customer service, after bribing me with an extra $25 in gas for a 10/10 review.. Funny. He told me he couldn't see if the card and voucher went out because then he would have to trouble himself and go through all the mail. At this point I had it. I told him that he better look through all the mail while I was waiting on the phone because it has been 3wks and I still have nothing they promised me, just 25k taken out of my wallet. Chase then had the nerve to tell me he wasn't doing that and hung up on me. I then had to call the corporate office and tell them my god awful expereince and it was taken care of within 5 minutes and overnighted to me. I hope that Chase and Trey are reprimanded for their awful service and I will never be using that Honda dealership again. I wish I could right about my whole experience, but there isn't enough characters available for me, so they got lucky!!

July 18, 2015

Thank you for your feedback! We are sorry you did not have a pleasant experience with us. We have taken your input very seriously and do apologize on behalf of those who assisted you. We hope to get a chance to make it up to you in the future :)

service

by from Columbus,Ga |

I went it yesterday for my scheduled oil change, tire rotation and vehicle maintainence check. I was cheerfully greeted by Yasmine Mohammad (hope that is correct spelling) as usual and received excellent service. She is so pleasant to deal with. It is why I chose this dealership. That and I have had no problems to date with any work that has been done. I bought my Honda Odyssey one year ago in April from a private seller.I new it needed the belts changed, oil changed, alignment and I purchased a couple of cosmetic upgrades. This was my first encounter with Carl Gregory Honda. It is always a pleasure to deal with them. If you need service on your Honda, I strongly recommend you call Yasmine for an appointment.

July 19, 2015

Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased that you enjoyed your experience here at Carl Gregory Honda! We strive to achieve good customer service and hope to earn your business in the future :)

Carl Gregory Honda gives great service - again!

by from Columbus, Georgia |

It's always a pleasure to take my Honda CRV in for service. It's so nice to have tables and chairs provided rather than straight backed horrible plastic chairs like so many places provide. Wifi is great also. If I were interested in watching TV - -that's there as well. Everybody is friendly and Libby Jones works tirelessly to make things easy to understand, open and up front with any service issues.

July 18, 2015

Thank you for your feedback! We are so pleased that you had a pleasant experience with us! We hope to continue earning your business :)