Carl Gregory Honda

3000 N Lake Pkwy, Columbus, GA 31909

Used 888-356-0166 Used 888-356-0166

Oil Change and Tire Rotation Appointment

by from Columbus, Georgia |

I made an appointment to take my 2009 Honda CRV into Carl Gregory Service Department on Saturday, September 5, 2015. My service advisor is Ms. Libby Jones. I was greeted with a pleasant smile and hug from Ms. Jones. The car was broken into when I visited my family this past summer. She was concerned about my windows not rolling up and down. She is very concerned about her customers. She makes sure that she gives you a time that is suitable for you. I had a friend to pick me up and when the car was ready, Ms. Jones called me. This is my third Honda. I enjoy taking my car in for service at Carl Gregory. When I was in Texas, I called Ms. Jones when my car was broken into. Libby is not just my service advisor, she's my friend. Carl Gregory Honda Service Department in Columbus, GA ROCKS!

Excellent Service Every Time

by from Columbus, GA |

17063291776 Carl Gregory Honda consitantly provides excellent service in all that it does for my Ridgeline truck and my Wife's CRV Sedan. Best vehicles and vehicle service I have experienced 56 years of vehicle ownership.

nice service

by from Columbus GA |

I am leasing a 2014 Honda CR-V from another Dealership in GA and this is the first appointment I actually scheduled for this vehicle. My Service Advisor is Yasmin and she was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. She made me feel welcomed; it means a lot, especially when my first visit in 2012 was totally negative. I shared my story with her; there must have been some people working at this dealership who did not care much about customer service. But, that is a long time ago, this time service was done the way I expected it. I love my CR-V and will most likely purchase it. Thank you Yasmin, you truly are a breath of fresh air in todays hurried world. I look forward coming to my next 5000 mile oil change and to see you. Kind regards R. McFarland

July 18, 2015

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad we were able to assist you efficiently! We look forward to assisting you in the future :)

service

by from Columbus,Ga |

I went it yesterday for my scheduled oil change, tire rotation and vehicle maintainence check. I was cheerfully greeted by Yasmine Mohammad (hope that is correct spelling) as usual and received excellent service. She is so pleasant to deal with. It is why I chose this dealership. That and I have had no problems to date with any work that has been done. I bought my Honda Odyssey one year ago in April from a private seller.I new it needed the belts changed, oil changed, alignment and I purchased a couple of cosmetic upgrades. This was my first encounter with Carl Gregory Honda. It is always a pleasure to deal with them. If you need service on your Honda, I strongly recommend you call Yasmine for an appointment.

July 19, 2015

Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased that you enjoyed your experience here at Carl Gregory Honda! We strive to achieve good customer service and hope to earn your business in the future :)

Carl Gregory Honda gives great service - again!

by from Columbus, Georgia |

It's always a pleasure to take my Honda CRV in for service. It's so nice to have tables and chairs provided rather than straight backed horrible plastic chairs like so many places provide. Wifi is great also. If I were interested in watching TV - -that's there as well. Everybody is friendly and Libby Jones works tirelessly to make things easy to understand, open and up front with any service issues.

July 18, 2015

Thank you for your feedback! We are so pleased that you had a pleasant experience with us! We hope to continue earning your business :)

gil maulsby's review

by from columbus, ga |

Went in for routine periodic service on the car that i had previously purchased there. it was a very pleasant ambiance. nice place to visit. Excellent service and very satisfactory pricing. I will certainly go back for service, in the future

July 18, 2015

Thank you for your feedback! We hope to continue making your car service a pleasant experience for many years to come :)

Service With a Smile

by from Pine Mountain, GA |

Mr. Roy Johnson was a great serviceman. He answered all my questions, and made sure I left or ended my day with smile or laughter rather it was in person or over the phone. Remind you, this was my first time here at Carl Gregory.

July 18, 2015

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad you had a first pleasant experience with us and hope to earn your business again in the future :)

Office Manager

by from Columbus, GA |

Have purchased 6 Hondas from Carl Gregory. Always satisfied with all departments. Sales staff have been honest and fair and Service Department has always gone the extra mile to make sure that I'm satisfied. I've only purchased new vehicles but am looking at purchasing a new CRV in 2016 for my granddaughter's graduation from college. Of course, I would purchase it from Carl Gregory.

July 18, 2015

Thank you for your feedback! We are thankful to have repeat customer such as yourself! Let us know when you are ready for the 2016 CR-V, as you know, we would be happy to earn your business again :)

Great service as always

by from Fort Mitchell, AL |

Took my vehicle in for critical airbag replacement, and it was ready on time. Carl Gregory Honda, and service representative Roy are always professional, and I know my vehicle will be ready when promised, and the work is always outstanding.

July 18, 2015

Thank you for your feedback! Glad to hear you had a great experience! We hope to keep earning your business :)

Great service

by from Columbus,GA |

Great service once again Honda Dealership provides top notch service and great customer service. Thank you for a job well done, I will continue to utilize your services and if I'm in need of purchasing a new car it will most certainly be a HONDA!

November 18, 2014

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad you had a pleasant experience with us and hope to earn your business in the future :)