Carl Gregory Honda

Used 888-486-6703
Service 888-862-6023

service

by from Columbus,Ga |

I went it yesterday for my scheduled oil change, tire rotation and vehicle maintainence check. I was cheerfully greeted by Yasmine Mohammad (hope that is correct spelling) as usual and received excellent service. She is so pleasant to deal with. It is why I chose this dealership. That and I have had no problems to date with any work that has been done. I bought my Honda Odyssey one year ago in April from a private seller.I new it needed the belts changed, oil changed, alignment and I purchased a couple of cosmetic upgrades. This was my first encounter with Carl Gregory Honda. It is always a pleasure to deal with them. If you need service on your Honda, I strongly recommend you call Yasmine for an appointment.

Carl Gregory Honda gives great service - again!

by from Columbus, Georgia |

It's always a pleasure to take my Honda CRV in for service. It's so nice to have tables and chairs provided rather than straight backed horrible plastic chairs like so many places provide. Wifi is great also. If I were interested in watching TV - -that's there as well. Everybody is friendly and Libby Jones works tirelessly to make things easy to understand, open and up front with any service issues.

gil maulsby's review

by from columbus, ga |

Went in for routine periodic service on the car that i had previously purchased there. it was a very pleasant ambiance. nice place to visit. Excellent service and very satisfactory pricing. I will certainly go back for service, in the future

Service With a Smile

by from Pine Mountain, GA |

Mr. Roy Johnson was a great serviceman. He answered all my questions, and made sure I left or ended my day with smile or laughter rather it was in person or over the phone. Remind you, this was my first time here at Carl Gregory.

Office Manager

by from Columbus, GA |

Have purchased 6 Hondas from Carl Gregory. Always satisfied with all departments. Sales staff have been honest and fair and Service Department has always gone the extra mile to make sure that I'm satisfied. I've only purchased new vehicles but am looking at purchasing a new CRV in 2016 for my granddaughter's graduation from college. Of course, I would purchase it from Carl Gregory.

Great service as always

by from Fort Mitchell, AL |

Took my vehicle in for critical airbag replacement, and it was ready on time. Carl Gregory Honda, and service representative Roy are always professional, and I know my vehicle will be ready when promised, and the work is always outstanding.

Great service

by from Columbus,GA |

Great service once again Honda Dealership provides top notch service and great customer service. Thank you for a job well done, I will continue to utilize your services and if I'm in need of purchasing a new car it will most certainly be a HONDA!

November 18, 2014

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad you had a pleasant experience with us and hope to earn your business in the future :)

Service Department

by from Columbus, GA |

Great customer service! I was quickly treated and my car was serviced on time. Service advisor was courteous and easy going.

November 19, 2014

Thank you for your feedback! We hope to continuing earning your business in the future!

Honda Service

by from Smiths Station Al. |

2011 Honda pilot oil sensing unit needed to be replaced. The associate was courteous and kept me informed of what was going on with my vehicle.

November 19, 2014

Thank you for your reply! We are thankful for your business and glad you had a pleasant experience :)

Complement

by from Columbus, GA |

I'm on my sixth Honda, three CRVs, one Insight, and two Pilots, and all were purchased at Carl Gregory. Their service department has handled all the service on all the vehicles except for tires. I have never had an issue that was not handled immediately. That issue was a small one regarding windshield wipers. Since my husband and I are in our 70s, we expect to purchase one more Honda. I've already began looking at the CRVs again. When I've purchased a vehicle, I've done my homework and know what the Blue Book is on my present vehicle and the retail price on the new one. I have never been dissatisfied with the deal that we agreed on. Thank you, Carl Gregory, for being a car dealership I can depend on.

November 19, 2014

Thank you for you reply! We are pleased that you have always had a pleasant experience with us! Thank you for being a loyal customer and we hope to continue exceeding your expectations :)