Carl Gregory Volkswagen

(3.9) 8 Reviews

3000 N Lake Pkwy Bldg 300, Columbus, GA 31909

2012 Jetta S

by from Columbus, Ga |

Recently got a used vehicle that was having some problems. It is still under warranty so I took it to get repaired and was helped by Jose. He was awesome and everything was done quickly. Thank You!

BEWARE! HUGE Markup on service

by from Columbus, GA |

Called for 40k mile Service on my GTI and was quoted $730 with a list of extra Items like disinfect AC, Coolant PH Treatment Fuel moisture treatment (not in the service manual) called Jim Ellis in Atlanta and they took care of it for $275. This is insane markup, this is why Columbus GA dealers have such a bad rep and we are forced to drive 100+ miles to save money on buying cars and service. I called 6 dealers for this service and they were all hundreds of dollars cheaper than Carl Gregory, Please call around first!! Jack Ingram Montgomery AL - (334) 420-7700 Jim Ellis Atlanta GA - (866) 413-6419 Heritage Volkswagen Atlanta GA - (770) 774-9310 Serra Volkswagen Birmingham AL - (205) 856-6520 Royal Automotive Birmingham AL - (205) 823-3100

October 30, 2014

Thank you for your feedback! Our service department strives to provide excellent service at competitive rates. We are sorry for the confusion and hope to earn your business in the future :)

Great Customer Service

by from columbus, ga |

I just purchased a 2015 Golf. Sherrie did a wonderful job and made sure I was 110% satisfied with my purchase. They even went out of their way to make sure I got the exact color and trim level I wanted. Thanks so much Sherrie and the whole Volkswagen team. I'll definitely be sending some friends your way!!!!

October 31, 2014

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad we met your needs and hope to continue to earn your business in the future :)

Bought a new Volkswagen Beetle!!

by from Columbus, GA |

We went to Carl Gregory to look at getting a new car. After talking with Charles we knew we were buying from there. Charles jumped through hoops to help us get approved for our new car. Not only was our salesman helping us we had several others assisting in making the whole process enjoyable. I love my new car and fully trust the service staff with all my Maintenance needs.

October 31, 2014

Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased to have provided you with a satisfactory experience! We hope to continue doing so for years to come :)

Jetta Sportwagen

by from Columbus, GA |

Recently bought a VW Jetta Sportwagen TDI and I am really happy. The overall buying process was quite cordial and relaxing. The folks at Carl Gregory VW dealership answered all of my questions; treated me with dignity and respect; and, made a great offer...the first time.

October 30, 2014

Thank you for your feedback! We hope to continue earning your business in the future :)

Bought a new beetle 2013

by from Columbus ga |

Just bought a new beetle, over all they where very friendly, and when the beetle came back from honda after being cleaned and checked so I could sign and drive, it came back to vw with paint missing, rubber scuffs on the bumper and yellow paint drips on the front :( was honda jealous that vw made a sale? Anyways before I left they told me they would take care of all the damage honda did and give me a car to drive for a couple days while I wait for mine to get fixed! So the next day I recieved a call from my sales lady telling me to stop by and she would link my iPhone through Bluetooth and show me all the cool features my convertable has to offer, Cool! Well I told the manager DAVE that it was damaged by honda last night and he was shocked and mad! He said honda will pay for all damages and he will personally pay for my new car to be professionally detailed which he really doesn't need to do its clean! Just the paint issues! So all in all they where wonderful to me! And I will be back there to buy again in the future and I recommend them to all

October 30, 2014

Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased to have provided you with satisfactory service! We hope to continue doing so in the future :)

Their Service Manager contacted me

by from Ft Benning, GA |

I wrote the other review and submitted an online comment to them, and their service manager contacted me personally and asked me to bring the car by whenever I could, and that they do have a loaner program that they can help me out with. I brought the car to them and they read the code at no charge and are now making good on helping me to get my vehicle serviced. The Manager, Perry Schute, was very cordial and accomodating and apologized for my previous experience. They even noticed that I was missing a lugnut and replaced it on the spot at no charge. Everyone deserves a second chance and so far, they are doing ok after a rocky start. I'm not certain yet I would recommend them to a friend; maybe.

October 30, 2014

Thank you for your reply. We appreciate your business and we hope to continue earning your business in the future :)

They can't help you on the weekend

by from Fort Bennng, GA |

My check engine light came on on my 2009 VW Jetta TDI so I called them and was told that on the weekend that they only crew the shop with oil change technicians. I explained that I was in the military and was unable to bring my vehicle in during the week and that I needed to be able to being it in on the weekend. There was no offer to bring it in before they close on a weekday and a loaner would be provided; they clearly do not care about the Soldier population and made no effort to earn my business. I am an Infantry Captain and expect that a business wants me to spend my money with them, and that to do so, customer service must be excellent. In this case, customer service is lacking, and their weekend capabilities are sub-par. Any knucklehead can connect a diagnostic code reader to any car and read what the code means. He did not even offer to do that. All Soldiers, I highly advise against utilizing these guys, and for that matter, I would highly discourage any consumer who expects to be treated as though their business is important.

October 31, 2014

Thank you for your feedback! We are sorry that your needs were not met. We definitely want to be able to serve our customers better and hope to impress you in the future.