Ken Garff Volvo Jaguar

New 888-429-0388
Used 888-269-7191
Service 877-468-7050

We hear you.

Great internet seller, great to work with.

by from Colorado Springs CO |

Purchased a car over long distance, very fair trade-in price. Purchased car was as described and has almost everything I wanted. Moises Docen was easy to work with, very responsive to emails and requests. The purchase and trade went very smooth, in and out in about an hour and a half.

Very Disappointed Customer

by from cheyenne,wy |

Tried to purchase a vehicle very unprofessional manager would not recommend! Took my business else where and spent a considerable amount of money so there loss but they do not care about customer satisfaction!

Great Business with Ken Garf and Ken Lowell

by from Nashville, TN |

I negotiated and bought this car long distance. Everything described and representations made by Ken Lowell were exactly what the deal was after traveling 1700 miles to complete purchase. I am very pleased and would definitely recommend Ken Garf and Ken Lowell for the purchase of a new or used vehicle.

Happy shopper!

by from Draper, UT |

As a hairstylist in the salt lake area I tend to get my recommendations from my clients, and when it came time for me to buy a car, I had one of my most particular clients rave about Moses Docen. I went with her recommendation and I must say I wasn't disappointed! He was a delight to work with, very easy to talk to, great attitude and I felt like he truly cared about my needs. He wasn't pushy and made me feel very comfortable in my decision. Now whenever a client asks for MY recommendation I just hand them his card! Next time I'm ready, I'll be back to see him! Ken Garff has been a delight to work with all thanks to him!

Great Cars even better service

by from Draper Utah |

We bought an awesome car, very please with the customer service, Mose Docen was our sales associate and he was great. Great dealership, good enviroment. Thank you for helping this old man out.

Great Customer Service (very Friendly sales)

by from Riverton Utah |

Our experience with car dealers, has been alot of hit and miss, but i was happy to run into Moses Docen, he was not only well informed, but very personable and My wife and I felt he was really trying to help us. Thank you and you will be seeing out family and friends comming your way.

Two Thumbs Up!!!

by from Centerville, Utah |

Moises was very professional and friendly. He was very thorough and helpful. My wife and I were satisfied with our purchase. He took good care of us and listened to what our needs were. No hassle, no pressure, just a great experience overall. I am definitely going back to Ken Garff Volvo and ask for Moises.

Moses

by from salt lake city |

I purchased a 2011 Volvo xc60 in July 2011. Besides loving this amazing vehicle, I was especially grateful to the service staff and sales team. Thank you Moses for making my car purchase and first time Volvo experience wonderful!

Moses Is amazing

by from South Jordan, Utah |

I had a great experience with Moses Docen from the Volvo dealership in Salt Lake City.He is very knowledgeable and pleasant. He is not the pushy type of salesperson who just wants to make some money. He truly cares about the customer. He found me exactly the car I wanted. I recommend him to many of my friends and family members. Keep it up Moses! Thank you.

Buy from Michael Flaherty at Ken Garff!

by from South Ogden |

Most honest dealership I've ever visited. I have bought 3 new and 2 used Volvos from this dealer, and they've stood behind everything they've ever sold to me, or repaired for me. The shop is also a credit to the name. I WILL buy another Volvo and I WILL buy it from Michael.

Michael Flaherty

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

I recently bought my Volvo and Michael Flaherty made the process a delight. I LOVE my car and am grateful for the sales process having been such an easy one.