Ken Garff Volvo Jaguar

543 S State St, Salt Lake City, UT 84111

Used 888-269-7191
Service 877-468-7050

We hear you.

Great internet seller, great to work with.

by from Colorado Springs CO |

Purchased a car over long distance, very fair trade-in price. Purchased car was as described and has almost everything I wanted. Moises Docen was easy to work with, very responsive to emails and requests. The purchase and trade went very smooth, in and out in about an hour and a half.

Very good experience

by from Farmington, UT |

I was helped by Keaton Tan and had a great experience. I was weary of another dealership after having an unpleasant experience somewhere else in town a couple of years ago. I felt listened to and well take care of. Thank you.

Added new terms by PEN after signing deal.

by from Salt Lake City, Uath |

Hello, Just explaining the incident happened at Ken Graff Volvo. Please read and decide either to go there or not. I was planning to buy used 2004 volvo S80, Before buying I checked the price on Kelly Blue Book and it was higher than what dealer mentioned online. We worked out the deal with one of the sales person and signed the paper. After signing the paper I am not sure what went wrong, they added the term "PARTS ONLY" by PEN instead of ?AS IS? on each every document and the reason was Ken Graff policies don't allow them to sold it 'AS IS' But he was OK to sell it 'AS IS' if I buy it for higher price. Then REALLY, IS IT A POLICY? If it is, then why there is nothing mentioned online about this ?PARTS ONLY ? policy and NO ONE even mentioned it to us in two days of period. I think they don't want to sell the vehicle to price or even higher than Kelley blue book, I think they don't care about KBB values. But even after they agreed to sell, they wanted to stop this purchase somehow and so they wrote ?PARTS ONLY?. Because they know we are financing it from credit union and we won?t get loan if it is ?PARTS ONLY?. The manager was just repeating one sentence, ?IF YOU DON?T WANT, DON?T BUY IT? I wasted so much money and time on this vehicle, do they CARE about it?? Thank you.

Ken Garff Volvo Jaguar responded to this review

April 28, 2014

We're sorry to hear that your experience at our dealership was less than favorable. We understand that the General Manager has been in touch with you and we know that our personnel at the store have integrity, so please continue to work with the GM.

Very Disappointed Customer

by from cheyenne,wy |

Tried to purchase a vehicle very unprofessional manager would not recommend! Took my business else where and spent a considerable amount of money so there loss but they do not care about customer satisfaction!

Great Business with Ken Garf and Ken Lowell

by from Nashville, TN |

I negotiated and bought this car long distance. Everything described and representations made by Ken Lowell were exactly what the deal was after traveling 1700 miles to complete purchase. I am very pleased and would definitely recommend Ken Garf and Ken Lowell for the purchase of a new or used vehicle.

Great Cars even better service

by from Draper Utah |

We bought an awesome car, very please with the customer service, Mose Docen was our sales associate and he was great. Great dealership, good enviroment. Thank you for helping this old man out.

Great Customer Service (very Friendly sales)

by from Riverton Utah |

Our experience with car dealers, has been alot of hit and miss, but i was happy to run into Moses Docen, he was not only well informed, but very personable and My wife and I felt he was really trying to help us. Thank you and you will be seeing out family and friends comming your way.

Happy shopper!

by from Draper, UT |

As a hairstylist in the salt lake area I tend to get my recommendations from my clients, and when it came time for me to buy a car, I had one of my most particular clients rave about Moses Docen. I went with her recommendation and I must say I wasn't disappointed! He was a delight to work with, very easy to talk to, great attitude and I felt like he truly cared about my needs. He wasn't pushy and made me feel very comfortable in my decision. Now whenever a client asks for MY recommendation I just hand them his card! Next time I'm ready, I'll be back to see him! Ken Garff has been a delight to work with all thanks to him!

Two Thumbs Up!!!

by from Centerville, Utah |

Moises was very professional and friendly. He was very thorough and helpful. My wife and I were satisfied with our purchase. He took good care of us and listened to what our needs were. No hassle, no pressure, just a great experience overall. I am definitely going back to Ken Garff Volvo and ask for Moises.

Moses

by from salt lake city |

I purchased a 2011 Volvo xc60 in July 2011. Besides loving this amazing vehicle, I was especially grateful to the service staff and sales team. Thank you Moses for making my car purchase and first time Volvo experience wonderful!

Moses Is amazing

by from South Jordan, Utah |

I had a great experience with Moses Docen from the Volvo dealership in Salt Lake City.He is very knowledgeable and pleasant. He is not the pushy type of salesperson who just wants to make some money. He truly cares about the customer. He found me exactly the car I wanted. I recommend him to many of my friends and family members. Keep it up Moses! Thank you.