Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles

New 866-725-5321
Used 855-222-1918
Service 855-523-8088

You'll Love It At Lindsay

EXCELLENT CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE!!

by from Winston Salem, NC |

Me and My Husband just bought a Certified Pre-Owned VW Touareg from Lindsay VW! I don't think we have ever had a better buying experience anywhere! Our salesperson was Kaela Kalkhoff and she was so helpful and knowledgeable! We came from NC to buy this vehicle it was over a five hour drive and we would do it all over again! Everyone at this dealership is very friendly and helpful! The next time we are in the market for another VW we will be buying from Lindsay! The only thing I hate is we don't live close enough to have our vehicle's serviced there! If you want to buy a car and get EXCELLENT SERVICE then you should buy from Lindsay VW!

Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles responded to this review

November 17, 2014

Thank you so much for sharing the positive experience you had with Kaela and the rest of our Lindsay VW team! We are so pleased they were able to assist you and your husband in finding the vehicle you wanted at a price that worked for you. We appreciate you making the trip all the way from NC!

Great experience leasing a VW Jetta

by from Buffalo, NY |

I recently leased a Jetta from Eyad and I had a great experience. No frustrating negotiations as they asked me what I wanted to pay and that is exactly the deal they gave me. Eyad was extremely courteous and professional as was the rest of the staff I dealt with. Definitely an enjoyable no-stress leasing experience. I highly recommend this dealership.

Outstanding new car buying experience

by from Herndon, VA |

I bought my first car in 9 years from Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles from Eyad Tabba. He got me every car I wanted to test drive, he waited without ringing my phone off the hook for nearly 3 months between my initial interest and my purchase, and he was extremely easy to work with. I got a great price on my trade-in which was in almost rough shape and on top of that he sold me the car I wanted at the price I wanted. I bought a 2015 Golf TDI S for under 20k and they even beat the interest rate quoted to my by USAA on financing. The overall experience was as enjoyable and stress free as my commute in my new TDI Golf. Highly, highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking and for my car purchases as long as I'm in Northern Virginia Eyad has first right of refusal on selling to me.

Fantastic Dealership.

by from Round Hill, VA |

I bought a 2016 GTI from this dealer and the process was incredibly easy and very fair. They got me into exactly the car I wanted at a finance option I could manage. The salesman was extremely knowledgeable of the car I wanted and made the buying process exciting.

Kaela Rocks!

by from Harrisonburg, VA |

From the time I saw the car I wanted online until they handed me the keys, this was a positive experience. The car is great, the price was right, and my sales representative Kaela was an absolute delight to work with. I live a couple hours away from the dealership, so Kaela took extra care to be responsive to my questions about the car, giving me the information I needed to know that it was worth making the trip to take a test drive. She even sent me extra pictures of specific features when I asked. Hopefully I won't need a new car for a while, but when I do I know I'll be headed right back to Lindsay.

Proud owner of a new GTI

by from DC area |

Recently bought a new GTI from Lindsay VW. The entire experience was excellent. The Lindsay staff were very friendly and knowledgeable. I have purchased many cars in my time and this experience ranks at the top thanks to the folks at Lindsay.

AWESOME experience purchasing my new Tiguan R-Line

by from Arlington, VA |

AWESOME experience purchasing my new Tiguan R-Line! I worked with Simon Chu and Marc Weinstein. Te provided the most comprehensive and easy sales experience. I had a lot of questions and they took the time to answer all of them and went above and beyond to make sure I felt comfortable making my new purchase. I've had the car for a week now and have been extremely satisfied. Great car, car sales experience, and a great team to work with at Lindsay VW!

First Class Dealership

by from Northern Virginia |

This is the second car I have leased from Lindsay, and with the service I received from Eyad, in two years or so, there will be a third. I was really upside down in my old lease due to the miles I had driven, Eyad was incredibly creative in getting me into a new Passat, with more miles and a neutral position on the monthly lease. Well done indeed!

Very refreshing :-)

by from Williamsburg, VA |

I really don't have a bad word to say about my experience here. Davit Simikyan has been my constant point of contact for this purchase and not only was he a delight to work with in person but he was also very considerate of my needs when I had to take a break from the car purchasing process for the last month. He didn't bombard me with emails and phone calls like other salesman did. When I contacted the dealership again he was very accommodating and the whole process from test drive to signing the paperwork was completed in under three hours. As an aside, Davit makes brilliant coffee as well ;-) I wasn't able to drive the car home that day and he delivered it on my schedule to our house in pristine condition. I've never been in such a clean car! The Finance Department was similarly comfortable and accommodating. Laura Salcedo handled my sale and whilst she did present me with all the options for protection packages she was very considerate when I demurred. I couldn't swing the additional expense and she didn't make me feel uncomfortable by pressing the issue. When I stopped back by to drop off the balance of my payment, we were in and out in less than 10 minutes. This whole experience has been a refreshing surprise and I'm delighted to be able to add myself to their list of satisfied customers. Were I in the market for another car, I would definitely stop here first. Well done Lindsay and Thank you to Davit and Laura.

Feature Review

by from Sterling, Virginia |

This is my 3rd Certified Pre-Owned VW EOS from Lindsay VW! I don't think I have ever had a better buying experience anywhere! My salesperson was Al Sing and he was so helpful (as always) and patient with me. I was stuck in refinancing my home and he made sure that the car was held for me until I closed refinancing. Everyone at this dealership is very friendly and helpful! Excellent and friendly service. Kudos to the great team environment!

GREAT SERVICE ALL THE WAY AROUND

by from Fairfax, Va |

I've had nothing but great experiences all the way around from Lindsay VW of Dulles! I have bought two cars from here (Golf R & Touareg TDI Lux), I love and enjoy them both. I've had fantastic buying experiences for both and Lindsay VW doesn't just stop at selling you a great car...they have fantastic customer service when it comes to servicing and taking care of your car!! I appreciate the hard work of the employees of Lindsay VW of Dulles; salesmen (knowledgeable about the cars they are selling *Simon Chu*), parts (I've bought accessories), managers (it's nice when the general manager knows you by name and thanks you personally for your business), and service (always working hard to get you in and back out on the road safely, even have a local complimentary shuttle). Thanks!!