Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles

Service 888-231-8345

You'll Love It At Lindsay

Great Buying Experience!

by from Chantilly, VA |

I purchased a new vehicle from Lindsay Volkswagen a couple weeks ago. My salesman, Simon Chu, was extremely helpful and professional. The facilities at Lindsay Volkswagen were also very accommodating and everyone I met was very eager to help. I test drove my vehicle before I bought it and Simon clearly demonstrated or explained all the features of the car. Being a recent college graduate, I enrolled in a College Graduate Plan that has great benefits for me. The financial transactions with Larry Schiro were also honest and reasonable. Once I bought the new car home, I found a problem with it but Simon was very quick in his response and helped me fix the problem right away. The employees in the service department at Lindsay Volkswagen are also very helpful and professional. Overall, I had a great car buying and service experience at Lindsay Volkswagen and I have a wonderful new car to drive!

June 2, 2014

Thank you so much for providing us with this wonderful feedback regarding our sales & finance teams, our facilities, and our service department! We are so happy to hear you were able to take advantage of our College Grad Program, and we hope you will continue to choose Lindsay for all of your regular maintenance needs.

Thumbs-up

by from Herndon |

We don?t have enough words to express how happy we feel after buying our new car at Lindsay Volkswagen Dulles. The first time we visited the Lindsay VW facilities, one of its representative Mr. Simon Chu came out and asked if we need some help. We told him that we were just browsing and not ready to purchase a new car yet. He gave us his business card just in case we make some decisions. On Memorial Day weekend we went back and met Mr. Simon Chu and told him what kind of car we are looking for a ?Jetta SportWagen?. He brought the car and we drove around; it was great! So, we told Mr. Chu that we need one more day to decide for the car?s color. Monday, Memorial Day, we met Mr. Chu again and reached our agreement. He took his time demonstrating and explaining every feature of the car. Our great experience was the professionalism of Mr. Simon Chu, very helpful and with a friendly personality that made us felt comfortable doing business with him. Also, we want to thanks to Lindsay VW?s team for all their support they gave us.

June 3, 2014

We truly appreciate you sharing your positive experience with us. We are so happy that our team, especially Simon Chu, provided you with the attention and help you needed in order to get your new Jetta SportWagen!

Great Service

by from Luray, VA |

We were interested in buying a new VW Jetta at Lindsay Volkswagen. We found a great deal and a salesperson, Simon Chu, who knew his VWs. In the end we brought a Passat. Simon found the right color and the features we wanted in this car. If you are not sure which VW you would like you need to see Simon to help you decide. Brenda Johnson

May 14, 2014

Thanks Brenda! We are so pleased Simon was able to help you narrow your search so you could find the perfect VW for you. Enjoy your new Passat!

Great Service

by from Luray, VA |

We were interested in buying a new VW Jetta at Lindsay Volkswagen. We found a great deal and a very knowable salesperson named Simon Chu. In the end we brought a Passat. Simon found the right color and the features we wanted in this car. If you are not sure which VW you would like you need to see Simon to help you decide. Brenda Johnson

May 14, 2014

AWESOME experience all around honest, great dealer

by from Arlington, VA |

Awesome service, I have been here 3 times and have always left with a great car, great deal and been very happy with the no-haggle approach!

May 7, 2014

Thank you! We look forward to seeing you at your next Lindsay VW visit.

Most Stress Free Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Remington, VA |

I submitted a car finding search through USAAs True Car auto search. The car that I wanted was, admittedly, an extremely tall order to fill. The other dealers that came back on my True Car search said that the car I wanted was so rare that I would most likely need to special order it or settle for something that wasn't exactly what I wanted. That was never Marc Weinstein's goal. His only goal was to find me exactly what I wanted - and he did exactly that, driving all the way to NJ to pick up my car. His professionalism, strive for excellence, and happy and non-aggressive demeanor made him an absolute pleasure to deal with and I highly recommend him to anyone that dreads the pressures and stress of the new car buying process.

May 7, 2014

Thank you for providing us with such wonderful feedback. We are so pleased to hear that our team was able to provide you with a positive experience throughout your car search. At Lindsay VW, we want all of our customers to leave with the car they want at a price that fits into their lifestyle. We hope you enjoy your new car!

Outstanding Service & Assistance by Wolfgang

by from Ashburn, VA |

Wolfgang was outstanding. Understood my needs and added service necessary to maintain my Passat. Kept me informed and made sure that the car was ready when promised. Excellent attitude and demeanor added to my satisfaction and pleasure in doing business with Lindsay Volkswagon. Car is now running as excepted and the repairs are complete and as described and committed to when I left the car for service. Clearly a professional and pleasant expereince.

May 7, 2014

Thank you for providing us with this positive feedback regarding your experience with our service team!

Vincent & Ileana Ippolito

by from Pcellville, VA |

I want to particularly mention the following people that helped me and my wife through the purchase process of a 2014 VW JETTA SPORTS WAGON: Thomas Horton, Mark Weinstein (Sales) and Julia Howard (Service). I must recognize the above people for their dedication, commitment and service. Last year we purchased from Lindsay two Cars a Jetta and a Passat. Recently my wife had completely lost interest in VW after going through some issues with her 2013 Jetta. Thomas and Mark stepped up to the plate and assisted my wife in determining the write model to choose from. She test drove 4+ cars before deciding on the Sports Wagon. I want to express my gratitude to the people above by saying thank you and job well done. I recommend Lindsay Volkswagen for their excellent customer service and dedication.

April 17, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to give our team such a wonderful review! It is always our goal to provide our customers with an experience catered specifically to their needs, so we are thrilled our team was able to help your wife find the perfect VW for her!

exceptional service

by from Purcellville, VA |

I recently purchased a VW Passat from Lindsay VW and I could not have been happier with the experience. The sales rep Robert Derby was extremely professional and helpful, and he had to be as we took weeks to make up our mind. I've been to several other dealerships where I did not buy anything because the salesperson was not very good, but Robert is fantastic. He's low-pressure, professional, and amicable at all times, and this was the 2nd car we bought from him. We look forward to buying more from him in the future. As well, the finance rep Larry Schiro was also very professional and made us feel at home. He was low-pressure also and we feel like he took very good care of us. Overall we could not be happier with our experience at Lindsay VW. I highly recommend Robert as a salesperson, and Larry as a finance specialist.

April 4, 2014

We are so pleased to hear our sales and finance team members provided you with such an enjoyable car buying experience. We look forward to seeing you again for your next VW!

Excellent Buying Experience

by from Centreville, VA |

Buying experience at Lindsay was a " five star" experience. Outrageously good deal on the exact car that I wanted. A dealership that is easy to do business with. No high pressure. Honest info and fair treatment. I would recommend any of my closest friends to purchase at Lindsay!

April 4, 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your excellent experience with us!

Eight years and still love Lindsay VW !

by from Herndon, VA |

See my review in YELP - I have owned a VW Bug, four Jettas, a CC and now a Tiguan...the CC and Tiguan have come from Lindsay VW in Sterling - you cannot find a more durable car that takes a beating and looks so fantastic...the CC was great but my job changed and I needed something different - I did not want an SUV and I did not want a van and I did not want the golf or the Jetta Wagon...The Tiguan is wonderful ! Got a great deal trading in my CC - and I checked first via Kelly Blue Book and others- and I got the top end of $ in the trade in - financing was excellent and I am driving a fantastic car with carefree maintenance and the most knowledgable VW team there is...go there for your next VW you will not regret it...

March 28, 2014

Thank you so much for being such a loyal Lindsay customer! We are extremely pleased that our team has been able to provide you with such a great experience over the years.