Rivertown Ford

New 888-901-2974
Used 888-395-9007
Service 866-655-0225

Area's Largest Volume Ford Dealership

This place is awesome - they bent over backwards

by from Columbus, ga |

They bent over backwards for the military So different from anywhere else on town Huger selection of new and used Everyone was so friendly This is the place to do business

May 29, 2013

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your service and your business!

Vonda Bolden Ran ALL Around FOR ME!!

by from Columbus, GA |

Ms. Bolden is an exceptional sales consultant. She made sure that my needs were met since this was my first time purchasing a car. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to purchase a new car!!!

February 11, 2015

Thank you for your kind review, Jessica! We are glad you enjoyed purchasing your new car and we look forward to seeing you again!

Great Service

by from Columbus, GA |

Danny Arencibia went above and beyond to get us out of an ugly situation. We are very thankful for that. He's a very excellent car salesman. I would recommend anyone to him!

December 13, 2014

Thank you for your review, Chelsie! We are glad Danny was able to assist you.

Great Experience

by from Columbus, Ga |

Danny Arencibia was very helpful getting me into the van i wanted at a great price. There was no hard presser sales. Just working to get the price and payment right where i needed it. It was a Great buying Experience. Need a ride call Danny at Rivertown Ford

December 13, 2014

We are glad Danny was very helpful during the purchase of your van. Thank you for sharing your experience, Rubye!

Great Service

by from Columbus, GA |

Danny Arencibia went above and beyond to get us into the car we wanted. We have bought three cars from this place and every time the service has been amazing. They really support the Military and they made every possible effort to work out a deal for you...

December 8, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience. We hope to continue earning your customer satisfaction and loyalty!

Great Experience!

by from Columbus, GA |

Loved my experience at Rivertown Ford and working with Danny Arencibia! I was looking for a very specific ? and not-so-easy-to find ? Ford F-150. Danny patiently listened to my wish-list, went to work, and not only found the truck I was looking for, but got it within my budget. Everyone at Rivertown is great to work with. You won?t be disappointed.

December 9, 2014

We're glad Danny did everything he could to find the F-150 you wanted. We hope you are enjoying it! Thank you for your review.

Great Experience

by from Columbus, GA |

I worked with Danny Arencibia when it was time for me to buy a new car. He was amazing! I have recommended him to several of my friends and random people. He answered all my questions and worked with me happily. Not only did he impress me but months earlier he worked with my grandparents and they enjoyed their experience with him as well. In fact they were the ones who referred me to him. If Danny is still in business when it is time for me to get another car I will be talking to him!!!

December 9, 2014

We're glad Danny has earned you and your grandparent's trust! Thank you for your kind review!

Great Deal

by from Columbus, GA |

Danny Arencibia at Rivertown gave us the best car shopping and buying experience we have ever had. We bought 2 vehicles the same day and he was able to get us an unbelievable deal. I think he was even surprised.

December 8, 2014

Wow! We hope you are enjoying both vehicles! Thank you for sharing your experience.

Excellent service

by from Columbus ga |

Excellent buying experience my sales person paul peterson was extremely helpful in purchasing my car was the first car i have financed by myself and ken in finance was also very helpful would definately do buisness again

December 9, 2014

Allison, we are glad Paul and Ken were helpful during the purchase of your new car. We look forward to further assisting you in the future.

Had a great experience at Rivertown!

by from Columbus, MD |

I bought a Ford Fusion earlier this year from Rivertown Ford, great car! I worked with Danny Arencibia going through the buying process, and he was great! He didn't try to push a purchase on to myself or my wife, and was very easy to work with.

December 9, 2014

We are glad Danny provided you and your wife with a great buying experience. Thank you for your review!

2013 Ford Mustang

by from Columbus, Ga |

I have purchased five vehicles over the past seven years and this was by far my best experience. I came in looking for an exact 2013 Mustang that I found on the internet. Even though the dealer did not have the exact Mustang I wanted, they were able to work with me and turned a regular Mustang into my dream car. Justin Hansen got me a great deal on both the car and all of the assessories to go with it. I will shop at this dealership again.

December 9, 2014

Steven, we're happy to hear Justin turned a regular Mustang into your dream car! We hope you are enjoying it!