Car Source

Car Source

1200 Stringtown Rd, Grove City, OH 43123

Used 877-681-2971

Columbus' #1 Used Car Superstore!!

Outstanding No pressure service!

by from Westerville, Ohio |

Let me start by saying...I hate buying cars. BUT, Bob Selbert at Car Source was by far the best I've ever dealt with. I told him what I was looking for, we chatted on email for a week with different cars to look at, found the one I wanted to check out, drove it around and bought it. Easy as that.

Bad taste in my mouth from Car Source

by from Thornville, Ohio |

I bought a 2003 saab convertable and 1week after I bought the car a soft top hydraulic hose blew. Although it had a sticker With "as is" no warranty I felt It should have lasted longer than a week.I called Bob Selbert And expressed That To him.He told me to bring It in to see what he could with it. I did and he said he would call me. 3 days later, NO CALL! So I called him Back .He said He had to talk to the owner about it,and that he would call me back. Waited another day or so and STILL NO CALL! Called him back and He told me They were dealing with it "as we speak" and that he would call me back right away. STILL NO CALL! I gave him a day or two And called him back again! He said They were still working on it but I could come get the car if I wanted While they figured out what to do. The next day I went to pick up the car he sat me down to talk to me and said it was going to cost them $800 to fix it and that they would pay half if I payed Half.I said OK, but I gave him what I thought was a fair offer. I took him to a site on the web where we could buy all 10 new lines For $1000 .That would be $500 for him and $500 for me to pay and I would Put them on (approx. 6to7 hrs. labor) and also if he would help me that way I would let him off the hook for repainting the hood an repairing a seat That we had in writing when I bought the car. I thought that was more than a fair deal considering we were going to have to split the $800 originally and you guys doing the labor plus paint and seat work. He said he would run it past his boss and call me , 2days later STILL NO CALL!! Really starting to feel the run around now! It should Not take 2 weeks to make a simple decision! So I call him back again ! He told me what they were doing was trying to find used parts. Finally I told him to forget it because those lines and cylinders are notorious for blowing out within a few years Especially If disturbed, and I didn`t want to have to go through this all over again in a year or so with used parts! I never heard from Car source again. I would just like to know... If they were not going to fix the car Why didn`t Bob selbert Have The guts to Tell me up front instead of playing these childish games? I realize I bought the car "as is" but i just thought I was dealing with people with good ethics. By the way I gave up on Car Source And bought the parts and fixed it myself while I still had some summer to enjoy it. Thanks Guys! Me or anybody else that I CAN TELL will not be having any more dealings WITH CAR SOURCE!!!!

Tokes Review

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Nice cars with fair deals. I appreciate what they do.

Lexus GX470

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Emailed dealer twice to inquire about a Lexus GX 470. Dealer responded would but would not give specifics about the Lexus car. Called a week ago while in the area to see the car but was told it was sold. It still shows up on their website has a special. Makes me wonder how long ago was sold.

September 1, 2014

Mack, Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We are working on a faster response time for our email/internet shoppers, while this doesn't excuse this issue currently, I would like to offer a sincere apology to you. We have a very large client base and internet presence so this can slow down response times. If you would like to talk this over with me feel free to call. Thank You Jon White 614-801-9400

Amazing car Dealership

by from Columbus ,Oh |

Start by saying this place is wonderful Bob selbert is amazing and very nice guy really didn't think I would be approved cause of my credit and it was a long process well like 2 weeks but he got the job done me approved and now am driving the nicest Mercedes imaginable Thanks you Bob go check this place out you wont regret it will be the only place I by cars from.

Best Salesman Ever!!

by from Ashville, Ohio |

I wasn't exactly thrilled to be buying a car, however Bob Selbert made the experience very pleasant. He was generous, helpful and willing to assist in the buying process however he could. If you are looking to purchase a nice used vehicle I would highly recommend stopping by CarSource in Grove City and talking with Bob Selbert. Best salesman experience ever!

July 2, 2014

Rymo, Thank you for the kind words. We really appreciate the opportunity to take unpleasant situations and turn them into great experiences and business relationships that last. We look forward with excitement with helping you and your family in the future. If there is anything we can do to better your experience feel free to give me a call. Sincerely, Jon White 614-801-9400

Earned my future business

by from Delaware OH |

My wife and I looked at a Yukon. The Yukon was nice and the price was fair. The trade in offer was a little low I came back with an out the door offer. They came back $200 above my offer. It was a fair deal. We asked Bob our salesman if we could think it over. We took the Yukon and went to lunch. It was then my wife told my she really likes a danali we had looked at earlier better.$2000 more I might add. You always hate to say no and expect a hard sales push from a "used car salesman" Bob offered to work on the price but took our no without a bunch of grief. While Car Source did not sell me a car this time it will be the first place I look for my next used car. If you go to car source ask for Bob he will treat you right.

Great Service

by from grove city ohio |

My husband and I don't have the best credit,but needed a vehicle immediately. Big Chuck not only pointed us in the direction of a beautiful mini van took into consideration the things we needed he worked hard to get us financed. We drove away with a new car and couldn't be happier.

Wonderful first-time buying experience!

by from Grove City, OH |

It was the first time I had ever purchased my own vehicle, and the guys there at Car Source made it a breeze! Bob had been talking with my husband on several occasions about another vehical he liked. So when he by chance found something for me, I felt very welcomed when I arrived. He was honest and fair during the transaction. I was impressed with what they offered for my car, and the terms for the loan where great. Kyle really did an amazing job explaining all the details. He was quick and precise while being very professional. I walked out of there a very satisfied customer with no regrets! In fact, we hope to continue doing business with Car Source in the future.

November 15, 2013

Thank you for the positive feedback! If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us. Sincerely, Jon White 614-801-9400

Great Service and Financing options

by from Grove City, Ohio |

Both our salesman, Bob, and our closer, Kyle, treated us with respect and were knowledgable about the questions my son had about the cars. Bob was very helpful finding us the perfect car to meet my son's criteria, and then arranging for a test drive. Kyle worked hard to find us a finance company with a great interest rate, even in the absence of a lengthy credit history, and offered us a decent trade in price for the old car. To top it off, Kyle spoke to my son about the importance of building a solid credit history and using this loan as a starting point to build a life for himself. We felt like we were able to negotiate a fair price and left without any "buyers remorse" at all.

great experience and service

by from Columbus, Ohio |

The salesmen Will Dudley was a tremendous help. Took our application over phone and had it as well the car ready for us when we arrive. Our experience was very quick and graet.

November 3, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write this. It's very refreshing to see satisfied customers writing reviews. So many times we only see the negative ones even though we have thousands of happy customers. If you need anything please feel free to call us. Sincerely, Jon White 614-801-9400