Car Source

Car Source

1200 Stringtown Rd, Grove City, OH 43123

Used 877-681-2971

Columbus' #1 Used Car Superstore!!

Outstanding No pressure service!

by from Westerville, Ohio |

Let me start by saying...I hate buying cars. BUT, Bob Selbert at Car Source was by far the best I've ever dealt with. I told him what I was looking for, we chatted on email for a week with different cars to look at, found the one I wanted to check out, drove it around and bought it. Easy as that.

Best Salesman Ever!!

by from Ashville, Ohio |

I wasn't exactly thrilled to be buying a car, however Bob Selbert made the experience very pleasant. He was generous, helpful and willing to assist in the buying process however he could. If you are looking to purchase a nice used vehicle I would highly recommend stopping by CarSource in Grove City and talking with Bob Selbert. Best salesman experience ever!

July 2, 2014

Rymo, Thank you for the kind words. We really appreciate the opportunity to take unpleasant situations and turn them into great experiences and business relationships that last. We look forward with excitement with helping you and your family in the future. If there is anything we can do to better your experience feel free to give me a call. Sincerely, Jon White 614-801-9400

Earned my future business

by from Delaware OH |

My wife and I looked at a Yukon. The Yukon was nice and the price was fair. The trade in offer was a little low I came back with an out the door offer. They came back $200 above my offer. It was a fair deal. We asked Bob our salesman if we could think it over. We took the Yukon and went to lunch. It was then my wife told my she really likes a danali we had looked at earlier better.$2000 more I might add. You always hate to say no and expect a hard sales push from a "used car salesman" Bob offered to work on the price but took our no without a bunch of grief. While Car Source did not sell me a car this time it will be the first place I look for my next used car. If you go to car source ask for Bob he will treat you right.

Great Service

by from grove city ohio |

My husband and I don't have the best credit,but needed a vehicle immediately. Big Chuck not only pointed us in the direction of a beautiful mini van took into consideration the things we needed he worked hard to get us financed. We drove away with a new car and couldn't be happier.

Wonderful first-time buying experience!

by from Grove City, OH |

It was the first time I had ever purchased my own vehicle, and the guys there at Car Source made it a breeze! Bob had been talking with my husband on several occasions about another vehical he liked. So when he by chance found something for me, I felt very welcomed when I arrived. He was honest and fair during the transaction. I was impressed with what they offered for my car, and the terms for the loan where great. Kyle really did an amazing job explaining all the details. He was quick and precise while being very professional. I walked out of there a very satisfied customer with no regrets! In fact, we hope to continue doing business with Car Source in the future.

November 15, 2013

Thank you for the positive feedback! If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us. Sincerely, Jon White 614-801-9400

Great Service and Financing options

by from Grove City, Ohio |

Both our salesman, Bob, and our closer, Kyle, treated us with respect and were knowledgable about the questions my son had about the cars. Bob was very helpful finding us the perfect car to meet my son's criteria, and then arranging for a test drive. Kyle worked hard to find us a finance company with a great interest rate, even in the absence of a lengthy credit history, and offered us a decent trade in price for the old car. To top it off, Kyle spoke to my son about the importance of building a solid credit history and using this loan as a starting point to build a life for himself. We felt like we were able to negotiate a fair price and left without any "buyers remorse" at all.

great experience and service

by from Columbus, Ohio |

The salesmen Will Dudley was a tremendous help. Took our application over phone and had it as well the car ready for us when we arrive. Our experience was very quick and graet.

November 3, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write this. It's very refreshing to see satisfied customers writing reviews. So many times we only see the negative ones even though we have thousands of happy customers. If you need anything please feel free to call us. Sincerely, Jon White 614-801-9400

no contact

by from Pataskala, OH |

Not really sure about this dealership. I tried contacting them twice via email and never got a response. I was ready to go in and buy a vehicle but had a few questions. I live about 45 minutes away and didn't want to waste a trip so I sent an email and never heard anything back. After waiting a few days I sent another email and again no response.

October 11, 2013

Dear Sir/Madam, I would like to apologize on behalf of our team for missing your emails. We receive hundreds of emails throughout the month and while this is no excuse, it happens from time to time. I would be willing to answer any questions you have and try to make it up to you should you wish to contact me personally. Sincerely, Jon White 614-801-9400 carsourceauto@yahoo.com

Is the car for sale?

by from Hilliard, OH |

I sent an inquiry to this dealership about the price of a vehicle through the Cars.com website on a Saturday morning. (The price was not included in the listing) On Sunday one of the salesman sent me a text and an email stating that he was a huge fan of the car and intended to buy it on Tuesday. Was this intended as a high pressure tactic? I will never know. I hope he enjoys the car.

May 22, 2013

First off, Thank you for taking the time to write us and let us know of your concern. Secondly, I spoke with and read the text of the salesperson that replied to your email and he wasn't trying to pressure you into purchasing this vehicle. He was simply stating how nice the vehicle is and that he intended to buy it if nobody else would. If you still have interest in the vehicle please feel free to contact me and we can discuss this further. Thank you Jon White 614-801-9400.

Worst dealer EVER

by from Columbus, OHIO |

Went in to look at this vehicle and was told by the MANAGER that if I bought it I would have to sign a waiver that I bought a car that he didn't recommend cause it was a piece of junk!! Wow!! What a way to sell a car. Instead he pointed me toward an ANCIENT Acura Integra that wasn't at all close to what I wanted. It was awful. I will NEVER go back.

March 18, 2013

Sometimes dealerships buy cars that they later find have problems. We DO NOT want to sell these cars to our hard working customers without FULL disclosure of known problems. We feel it is better to disclose any problems before the vehicle is sold and not afterward. We encourage all of our customers to have the vehicle inspected by their own mechanic prior to purchase to alleviate any doubt. Unfortunately we did not have a vehicle that would work for you, for that, I offer a sincere apology. However I would rather be honest and disclose to you something I would want disclosed to me and not just pass a problem on to you. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me and we can try to work this through. Best Regards, Jon White 614-801-9400

Great experience!

by from Richmond, IN |

Awesome group of experts! Easy to deal with. No salesy people just good cars at good prices. Will Definately be visiting again. If you go, ask for Orin.